Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] THEKEY -- UNLOCK THE FUTURE - page 40. (Read 29110 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 1
any news on crowdsale date?
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Hi,is it possible to take part in the bounty campaign? Who I can contact?
Activity: 266
Why people need this?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hi, I participated in the presale , when I login I can see my tokens but the status says CANCELLED, why is that?
Who can I contact to fix it ?
Activity: 471
any bounty or airdrop campaign again sir?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Is there a better forum than here to get answers to all our questions?
Activity: 8
What is the total token supply? And what was the discounts at presale/private sale?
Activity: 132
I have a question. Can i download neogui on Mac?There is only windows download file
Activity: 164
How to get answers about hardcap please?
Who can i be contacted, who can actually tell me something please about this question
Activity: 82
I would like to know if there is a prototype and need confirmation on whether team will list the tokens in big exchanges as soon as tokensale is finished
Activity: 74
Seems still some confusion about if can use Neotracker? So it can receive them, but maybe cannot see them initially? will they just appear once wallet is compatible?
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Can I use a NEON wallet to receive the tokens from the ICO?
Or do I need to use the NEO-GUI wallet?
Activity: 350
 KYC Form the Status shows as Passed..so I am guessing kyc is complete for me? What should I do next? And I have given my neo address using Nano Ledger S on Neon Wallet. Hope it's fine
Activity: 289
Almost all investors are waiting for this project so much that it will be as attractive as Red-Pulse and will sell out in a few minutes. I will definitely invest in this project because they have a very good development strategy
Activity: 84
Thekey is undoubtedly a good project this year, but it needs to pass the KYC identity, which is very upsetting to me and I can't pass the certification.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 31, 2017, 09:01:48 PM
This project has a very good advertising strategy and everyone in my country appreciates this project. I think this project will soon be successful because it attracts a large number of investors around the world and more specifically this project uses the NEO platform.
Why do you think NEO platform is the wise choice?
Activity: 432
December 31, 2017, 12:04:21 PM
This project has a very good advertising strategy and everyone in my country appreciates this project. I think this project will soon be successful because it attracts a large number of investors around the world and more specifically this project uses the NEO platform.
Activity: 532
December 31, 2017, 10:28:16 AM
Why are they waiting for a date on the ICO? Do they issues with the Project? Surely that can give us a date of its coming soon? Has it been delayed once already from last year?
Pages:
Jump to: