Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] THEKEY -- UNLOCK THE FUTURE - page 35. (Read 29090 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
How much funds is collected by project? And why bounty campaign is ended so early?
There's a hard cap collected instantly. It would be more accurate to collect immediately, if there were no problems with translations. on NEO. There were too many people willing to participate in the ICO.

This is not surprising. The team will be able to implement the project properly.
I also wanted to participate, unfortunately did not have time.

Check on Kucoin exchange, Thekey going to be on exchange maybe sometimes next week.
I congratulate the team on an end of the ICO, it is a great success. I would like to know when the token will appear on the exchanges? conducted any negotiations?

I think Thekey is going to have their audit, then after that Kucoin exchanges.
The neo gui video after I saw few times I still don’t know how to use, when I want to import wallet there is no wallet file for me to import so I have no choice to use neotracker

Neotracker should be fine, they will implement or add Thekey to Neotracker.
I was informed on their official telegram channel that February 6 TKY will be listed on Kucoin and this is undoubtedly the most important information for all major investors. I think the TKY price may soon reach $ 0.1 as soon as it is listed on Kucoin and surely people will tend to keep more than sell.

Thekey is one of the few ICO with a strong established team, have working product and already serving millions of people in China.
We will begin distributing TKY's after Feb 1st, 9 am Beijing time

Thanks for the info. Looking toward where Thekey will be in the next few years.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
We will begin distributing TKY's after Feb 1st, 9 am Beijing time
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
The neo gui video after I saw few times I still don’t know how to use, when I want to import wallet there is no wallet file for me to import so I have no choice to use neotracker
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
I was informed on their official telegram channel that February 6 TKY will be listed on Kucoin and this is undoubtedly the most important information for all major investors. I think the TKY price may soon reach $ 0.1 as soon as it is listed on Kucoin and surely people will tend to keep more than sell.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
How much funds is collected by project? And why bounty campaign is ended so early?
There's a hard cap collected instantly. It would be more accurate to collect immediately, if there were no problems with translations. on NEO. There were too many people willing to participate in the ICO.

This is not surprising. The team will be able to implement the project properly.
Yes, the project from the very beginning declared itself on the positive side, very many were willing to take part in the ICO, but unfortunately not all were able to do it. I think you will have the chance to buy the token on the exchange, when he appears there, but I can't know what will be the price
Activity: 308
Merit: 24

Activity: 532
Im looking for TheKey secretary Sophy. Any guess how I can contact her? Something went wrong apparently with my pledge. Im supposed to contact her, email support is being pretty confusing
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
When is it planned to add a TKY token to neotracker?
Probably such that TKY, in neotracker will not be added?

Wait for them to credit the TKY to the accounts, then the contract data will be made available.
What happens if I send a TKY token to the neotracker purse address?
Is the token lost or not?
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
When is it planned to add a TKY token to neotracker?
Probably such that TKY, in neotracker will not be added?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Supoman has backed this ico, which is great pr and we will see some big gains in the following weeks and months.
Any latest information on the exchange. I am waiting to be able to buy TKY from the big exchange and the first price of TKY will probably reach $0.1 and profit for all early investors is x10. I will definitely buy and hold TKY from 1 year to 2 years
Yes, I agree, a very large number of people wanted to buy thekey, but unfortunately, the tokens were sold out in a moment, in this regard, I am sure that with the release of the token to the exchange, its price will grow 5 times
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
Any latest information on the exchange. I am waiting to be able to buy TKY from the big exchange and the first price of TKY will probably reach $0.1 and profit for all early investors is x10. I will definitely buy and hold TKY from 1 year to 2 years
I congratulate the team on an end of the ICO, it is a great success. I would like to know when the token will appear on the exchanges? conducted any negotiations?
I heard that the THEKEY crowdsale was a total mess, lots of investors are upset.
What exactly happened? Will it affect its image?

Purpose of the crowdsale is to raise fund for development, and they were able to reach their hard cap. Image have very little to nothing in terms of team capability and their establishment, what they are going to accomplished! Words of mouth, always, will remain the best, least expensive marketing tool as the team is solid, capable, and have a good chance of carrying out their plan. Compare to other ICO, Thekey is one of the best established team that have partnerships with Alibaba/ governments/etc...Their future work will speaks for itself!
Merit: 152
I heard that the THEKEY crowdsale was a total mess, lots of investors are upset.
What exactly happened? Will it affect its image?
Merit: 10
Hey, yesterday I got email to send NEO to the address, I did and I also responded with the requested phrase. I didnt get the confirmation email back though. Anybody experience the same?
Pages:
Jump to: