Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] THEKEY -- UNLOCK THE FUTURE - page 37. (Read 29115 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
What a trainwreck of ICO.

Changing price from 1NEO=10k TKY to 1NEO= 4645.6 TKY is a robbery and dead site due to too high traffic making investment impossible makes you wonder what they do with pervious investors money if they did not prepared themselves for this crowdsale. I wonder if anyone at all got into this.

I will wait and see what happens in 1 month - price might be better on exchange. 

The website is still down and no admin managing its telegram. It's a shit show. This project's team has no integrity, and it seems that they also don't have the ability to conduct a  crowdsale.

The token price implies a 150mil+ market cap. What a joke.
Activity: 77
Merit: 4
What a trainwreck of ICO.

Changing price from 1NEO=10k TKY to 1NEO= 4645.6 TKY is a robbery and dead site due to too high traffic making investment impossible makes you wonder what they do with pervious investors money if they did not prepared themselves for this crowdsale. I wonder if anyone at all got into this.

I will wait and see what happens in 1 month - price might be better on exchange. 
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Why doesn't any coin there use affiliate program except LuckyToken, as I know? It's an online platform helping advertisers and businesses to connect and interact, and for identifying the most effective media to run promotional campaigns. Will you try?
Activity: 77
Merit: 4
Yup, I also cannot access their site, I see the same thing as polonez. Hope it is due to preparation for crowdsale and not hacking.

''Scam? I doubt, for placing false information about cooperation with government organizations in China, they could put them in jail or kill them. All these companies are listed on the Chinese largest stock exchange. Some of them date back to the tradition of the 40s of the twentieth century.''
- stokarz comment regarding their credibility.

If this is a scam, people who are ''face'' of this project are done and will have to dissapear in order to avoid tough consequences.
Activity: 86
Looks like that the website has been hacked. I think there is a DNS hijacking.
The team should worry about security. I don't know how can we invest after few hours if the website is still down.
I hope it's not a scam project.
Activity: 70
I hope The Key site is not hacked, because this will be pretty bad signal now, with all of the hype around THEKEY.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
What's happened with official site of THEKEY? Now it's looks like this:
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I have a question to help change NEO pocket number to me because of the pocket number put on, I think it is not safe. Can I change my wallet ?
Activity: 1
It is difficult to buy TKY because most people can only buy 10 NEO and this will make big investors can not buy in large quantities. I think this is really smart because I'm sure the TKY price listed on the exchanges could get $1

Do you really think the price could get to $1?
Activity: 263
It is difficult to buy TKY because most people can only buy 10 NEO and this will make big investors can not buy in large quantities. I think this is really smart because I'm sure the TKY price listed on the exchanges could get $1
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hi Dev, I have sent an urgent email yesterday to change my wallet address but got no reply.... can someone help me? I need to change it (now KYC is closed but I got no answer)
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
Dev, you have >23K users in your website. How many of your users are eligible for crowdsale? setting the cap to 10 NEO and with 10K NEO total doesn't look ok.
t turns out a strange situation. Basically, the investment will be closer to 10 ETH. Even if we take an average of 5, then it turns out that only 2k of 23k users will be able to participate in the crowdsdale, less than 10%.
Activity: 12
Can you still join? I tried to register an account but said it was not available to my country (from Europe).

I went through login to create an account but did not get an e-mail back.

It will probably be pointless though.. So little available and such hype I'm probably get more luck picking it up at the exchanges..
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
The page is horrificly slow. I can't register for the KYC. Anyone able to do it? What do you have to submit and do you have to complete KYC to be able to contribute to the crowdsale or is the registration enough?
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
Today is the final day for KYC(Whitelist) and I see that a lot of new members are joining the official telegram channel to earn a part of the bounty campaign.
I am sure that once ICO gets done, the team would expedite the process of KYC. All the best to the team.
Activity: 2
look so good project, I will support thekey
Activity: 7
Dev, you have >23K users in your website. How many of your users are eligible for crowdsale? setting the cap to 10 NEO and with 10K NEO total doesn't look ok.
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
Big data and blockchain combination is very popular. This project got huge attention in the recent days. See how their telegram is filled with lots of people and always busy with lots of messages. Seems like it will be very successful project.

I think this is the kind of impression they are trying to create that a project which gets lots of people in the telegram fighting for a spot would be perceived as "would be successful" We will see how this one ends, I got pre-sale but I don't enjoy this approach of creating potential dissatisfied investors. If some investor miss out of a sale, 80% would calmly wait at the game, but creating bad situation like this would just create unnecessary negative energy.
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
I honestly don't understand the point in letting over 30k people fight for 10k tokens during the sales Huh I mean, your tokens are over subscribed and you are still accepting more applications? after turning down over 20k people then you have a lot more job issuing refunds? this just doesn't make any sense. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
Really great project, but the conditions are strange. I think those who got into the whitelist bought at the previous stage, and the limit of 10 NEOs - what is it for?
Pages:
Jump to: