Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] THEKEY -- UNLOCK THE FUTURE - page 38. (Read 29115 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Big data and blockchain combination is very popular. This project got huge attention in the recent days. See how their telegram is filled with lots of people and always busy with lots of messages. Seems like it will be very successful project.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
10 NEO? Really? Is there a reason why they are aiming so low with their target?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
Just to confirm for people, if you white-listed for the Pre-ICO; obviously you are still white-listed for the actual ICO.

They should of sent out an email describing ICO details.
Only 10000 NEO's worth to be sold, max 10 per person.

Did they say that already? Max 10?

10 NEO per person is funny.
Are you serious about this?
You can't call that an ICO if there is only so little for sale.

Only 10 NEO? And what's the point? Complete KYC... and buy TKY on 10 NEO=1ETH))
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
Just to confirm for people, if you white-listed for the Pre-ICO; obviously you are still white-listed for the actual ICO.

10 NEO per person is funny.
Are you serious about this?
You can't call that an ICO if there is only so little for sale.
Activity: 284
Merit: 101

Activity: 284
If I use the NEON wallet to join, will i still get my TKY tokens?

As I understand, I will still get it, but I just can't see it.  Correct?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
IF U need some accounts with whitelist+KYC for Thekey.vip. ping on [email protected]

best regards
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Why site not working? Im trying to acces to site, but site not working today.... What happen?  Huh Is this legal?

The website currently down now, possibly updating n too many white listed.

2 days down already. 2 days updating? Very strange... Pre-sale finished already? How much they collected?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Why site not working? Im trying to acces to site, but site not working today.... What happen?  Huh Is this legal?

The website currently down now, possibly updating n too many white listed.
Activity: 73
Please tell me who I can contact for bounty campaign?
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
Someone mentioned on Facebook that right now there is server upgrading for official site. They are preparing for invasion of participants Wink Just wait few hours, everything should be fine...
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
Tell me, please, why right now does not allow to enter the site. https://www.thekey.vip/
Can I have time to join the White list, or is the Whitelist closed?
Activity: 27
will the MAC wallet be ready before the TKY token distribution?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Why still allow whitelisting when clearly there is so limited neo available? Already existing whitelisted users have very very very very limited chances of purchasing.
And How is it that the allocation is only 10k NEO but in the paper it said crowd sale allocation was 680BTC?? 10k NEO is 1.2m USD? 680BTC is like 12m USD
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
So far everything is properly organized and well done , I am lucky to be able to find this project so early
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I am glad that partnership relations with some of the largest enterprises of China and the government itself serve to further expand the scope of the project's potential in several different markets. But frightens depend on the state's decision!
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
Maybe Thekey will be sold out at the start. At this point people should invest some money because I am sure this project will make all early investors can earn very high profits and will soon x10 in the coming time.
Activity: 504
They just announced on telegram that the whitelist will close on January 10th.

I really would like to know how many 1000s of people registered for that. And only 680 BTC for crowdsale... will be funny Smiley

If they want decentralize, Thekey should distribute the tokens to as many people as possible, not only promoting the project, but also making more fair distribution for Thekey community.
Pages:
Jump to: