Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥BX.BET - The decentralized betting exchange🔥 ⭐ - page 14. (Read 18593 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
this project has clarity about the schedule of activities of each item developed, the allocation of funds on each item is also quite a lot, I see the total supply of coins is not excessive when the ICO, what is the minimum investment limit?
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
BX.BET - THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE

Thank you very much Guardsman for your kind words!

Our Team has tremendous experience in the online betting market. We know all sides of this 60 billion dollar industry and are convinced that the BX ecosystem will lead to a massive growth of users. People will get more and more in touch with blockchain technology in the near future and will be more open. With BX we have the right product for this industry in place!!  Can't wait to launch the ecosytem!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
BX.BET - great idea! I think. that the project has every chance of success and popularity among the crypto community!
copper member
Hello brjameng,

exactly. BX token holders will be able to create own private betting markets with a high degree of freedom in setting them up. The creator can easily send out an invitation link to friends, etc..
This unique private betting group feature can also be implemented by external hosts on their websites.

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
From what i've learned from the thread, there is a possibilities that every token holder to create their own group to make some kind of custom betting that they could manage them self.
This will makes the betting system to get more complex, and not limited to what provided in the system.
copper member
thanks unsoindovo for translating the announcement thread into Italian language!   Cool
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
ITALIAN ANN RELEASED! TAKE A LOOK CLICKING HERE
copper member
Hi T85083598,

yes. BX will be a global peer to peer betting and prediction market exchange ecosystem, that gives its users full control over their funds and betting transactions at all time.

Don't hesitate to contact us. The best way to get immediate support is in our Telegram group.   Lips sealed
Activity: 336
Good day, BX is committed to becoming the leading platform for all decentralized bid applications and forecasting?
copper member
Thank you mahmutyes,

The private betting markets within BX will be an amazing social feature! Everyone has already made a bet with his friend - we all know that. Betting with friends, family or colleagues makes a certain event more exciting and boosts the social experience within the group. Now, on BX.BET we offer a unique place for private betting groups without any interference of a middlemen. With the help of the smart contract technology, participants can rely on a fair and secure distribution of the winnings. On top of that private betting will be absolutely free for the BX community. No fees at all!

We are very confident, that this unique social betting feature will bring a lot more people to the BX ecoystem!  Shocked

see the differences between private and public markets below:

Activity: 140
The social betting amount the friends and acquainted is fantastic idea. Personally I bet with my friend very often so good luck to this project!
copper member

Are you planning any kind of moderation for harmful prediction markets?

Hi Ectoplasm,

this is an important point. In a decentralized ecosystem, where users can create own betting markets, it's obviously very important to have a strong anit-spam and -fraud protection system.
On BX.BET we developed a process, that keeps spam and joke markets to a minimum. Every market creator is required to provide a small deposit when creating a public betting market.
In a second step public betting markets need to be approved by the community, before going live. We therefore have a separate category "new markets", in where the community can vote for an approval. If the new market achieves a certain amount of positive votes, the approval process is finished and the market is available to the public.
In this case the BX smart contract will automatically refund the deposit back to the market creator. Furthermore he will also receive a share of all betting activities, which is the main incentive for users to create new markets.

Please see the abstract below. It illustrates the market creation process of private and public markets.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Activity: 3
Are you planning any kind of moderation for harmful prediction markets?
copper member
Activity: 6
The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO

Activity: 125
Hello , am new to bounty hunting And this happen to be the first I participate in, please how do I go about it and what am I expected to do. I have followed your twitter page and face book
Activity: 250
BX is a blockchain based bet and prediction market. BX is able to bypass the intermediary and give its users full control over their funds and bet transactions at all times.
copper member
Thanks for your kind words guys. Cheesy

Join our telegram group and stay tuned.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Remove the middleman and hand control to the user, an interesting idea, greatly reducing transaction costs, great
Activity: 105
Excess BX with other platforms. BX combines bets on blockchain with the most advanced and transparent betting concepts: exchange bets in order to create new experiences for our users.
Pages:
Jump to: