Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥BX.BET - The decentralized betting exchange🔥 ⭐ - page 11. (Read 18593 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
BX.BET - THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE
Really nice progress you are making.  Cheesy

I still have this project on top of my list. I read through your Whitepaper again and have one question:

The platform fee - this will be used as incentivation for affiliates right?

Hello Nalgene,

Great that you like the project. Stay tuned for future announcements!

To answer your question, yes absolutely, the platform fee will be used as an incentive for affiliates. Besides our interactive web platform and our mobile apps, we will also introduce 3rd party webmaster plugins and API's, right from the beginning. With this it will be possible to embed all or certain BX markets on any website, to create a unique, distributed and decentralized betting community. For 3rd party operators it will be a very attractive and easy way to make extra profit!

copper member
Hello Jocolyn,

the minimum contribution during the pre-sale phase is 300USD.
Activity: 150
What's the pre-ico minimum investment if there is any.  I can not catch that.
Activity: 11
Really nice progress you are making.  Cheesy

I still have this project on top of my list. I read through your Whitepaper again and have one question:

The platform fee - this will be used as incentivation for affiliates right?
copper member

"The BX ecosystem is, in our opinion, by far the most thought out and mature project available"

Christian, one of our Co-Founders, was interviewed by AMB Crypto. You can find the whole interview here:

https://ambcrypto.com/invest-in-the-future-of-blockchain-based-betting-with-bx-bet/
copper member
MVP is good and I like the design which is eye catching and users friendly. Hope to test it out soon.

Thanks glad to hear that!
copper member
MVP is good and I like the design which is eye catching and users friendly. Hope to test it out soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
a vision to create a completely new betting experience where any user can take on the role of a bookmaker, create their own markets.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The concept is really intriguing. The team is actively participating here and answering everyone's queries is a plus point. MVP looks really cool and will try it out soon.

BX is a blockchain-based betting and prediction market designed to revolutionize the future of betting. With the strength of the smart contract of the ethereum blockchain, BX is able to bypass intermediaries and give its users full control over their funds and betting transactions at any time.
Activity: 124
The team is working hard and actively promoting the project on different channels from Medium, Telegram, Twitter and FB, that is good and necessary step for any ICOs.
copper member
Just had a look into your whitepaper. By far the highest quality WP, I've ever seen. It's not leaving a lot of questions..

Patiently waiting for the pre-sale!  Cool Cool

Thanks a lot for the strong positive feedback housten02!
Our whitepaper has been reviewed by many experienced managers of the gambling industry. The concept is wonderful!

Our headquater is located in the capital of Malta. We have an office in Germany (Cologne) as well!

Hello BX,

where is your office based?

copper member
Hello,

We recently published an interview video, that gives you a great overview of the core team behind BX.bet.
Take a look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HeORstZl7c&

Let us know if you have any questions!
Activity: 70
Any chance project team is making some sort of  interview with team members to boost an investor confidence and to share their vision of maecenas goals?
Just had a look into your whitepaper. By far the highest quality WP, I've ever seen. It's not leaving a lot of questions..

Patiently waiting for the pre-sale!  Cool Cool
copper member
Activity: 140
The MVP engine is good and the UX is being worked on. On the blockchain , its obviously not sensible or cost effective to put every bet on the blockchain due to gas and TPS issues and a blend of private permissioned and public will work well with different data sets being on each.
copper member
So what will be available to bet in this BX.BET?
Will it only listing some sports show that we could put some bet on them?

Hi djuragan,

sports is only one of our core pillars. Furthermore BX will also be an ecosystem for Financial Markets, Prediction Markets and later even eSports.
There will be several new innovative features, like private betting markets etc, that will revolutionize the online betting industry.

Watch the explainer video to get a brief introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLY431v0vrI

any further info is available on our website www.bx.bet or in our detailed Whitepaper.

Questions will be answered 24h in our Telegram group

copper member
The idea is interesting but the DEX are developing, on the other hand, the betting and gaming market was already more attractive! The idea is interesting but the DEX are developing, on the other hand, the betting and gaming market was already more attractive!
this market will always remain attractive for participants in the crypt-exchange industry. and attract people from the real world

We absolutely agree. Just have a look at the current global betting volume. It's still massive and there is no down-trend foreseeable.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
So what will be available to bet in this BX.BET?
Will it only listing some sports show that we could put some bet on them?
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
The idea is interesting but the DEX are developing, on the other hand, the betting and gaming market was already more attractive! The idea is interesting but the DEX are developing, on the other hand, the betting and gaming market was already more attractive!
this market will always remain attractive for participants in the crypt-exchange industry. and attract people from the real world
Pages:
Jump to: