Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥BX.BET - The decentralized betting exchange🔥 ⭐ - page 7. (Read 18593 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
On your website wrote that your team have experience in  Betfair, Bwin... Which position there they had? They still working there?

Hello gembira,
thanks for asking. Most of the positions at these companies were / are on the top C-level.  Click on the + of each team profile, to read more about their experience: https://bx.bet/en/#team-section

Can someone please explain to me the concept behind this project in simple words. What is the benefit for participants ?

As described in the project, this betting market has a very high cost for the bettor, so BX.BET has as one of the objectives to eliminate this cost, which I understood by reading a little about the project.
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
The betting market is indeed a sector that is a real use case for smart contracts, that adds value here and now.
copper member
Activity: 98
BX.BET - THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE
On your website wrote that your team have experience in  Betfair, Bwin... Which position there they had? They still working there?

Hello gembira,
thanks for asking. Most of the positions at these companies were / are on the top C-level.  Click on the + of each team profile, to read more about their experience: https://bx.bet/en/#team-section

Sorry, but what this means "top C-level" ? They still working on this betting exchanges or left their job already and focused on job at your project?

Hello gembira,

top C-level positions are the top executive or highest level corporate positions in a company (Chief Financial Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Executive Officer, etc.).
It depends. Some of the core team members still have managing positions in other companies, but some are fully involved into BX. Please bear in mind, that we also have freelancers and agencies working for BX behind the core team.

Activity: 33
Good day,  From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest business. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in the plan’s ecosystem?HuhHuh??!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Hello gembira,

Sorry, but what this means "top C-level" ? They still working on this betting exchanges or left their job already and focused on job at your project?
Activity: 33
This is good because this will help us to prevent to get scammed and to lose money, because this platform promotes regulated market which people will love because it is the solution to all problems that we suffer in online business economy.
copper member
Strong team behind it and a good business model. This project reminds me of Augur which was a huge success.

Yes. Augur is a good example for a decentralized prediction market. This will be one of the 3 pillars in the BX ecosystem.

Have you heard about the assassination markets popping up in Augur recently? It was a big shock and caused a lot of media attention.
Although BX is fully decentralized, it could have prevented the creation of assassination markets!!!

--> read this article to learn more about this http://maltawinds.com/2018/08/21/bx-a-decentralized-betting-platform-could-have-prevented-the-creation-of-assassination-markets-mvp-launches/

Activity: 378
I think that this project will be useful. Impeccable design, believable approach, very pleasant activity! You will have an excellent future.
Yes,I think so too!The project should win our attention and trust.For me,this platform is an indicator,as it saves us from all monetary risks, thereby making sports betting more popular and transparent.
Activity: 34
I think this idea is feasible to be monitored constantly, visible dev and team work seriously to develop this idea hopefully project continues to run smoothly and success
copper member
Hello. Allow me to inquire. Will you hold a bounty company?

Hello, yes please visit this thread

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Hello. Allow me to inquire. Will you hold a bounty company?
copper member
now there are a lot of projects in the betting sphere, tell me, how do you differ from everyone else? is there anything special in your project?

Hello Dargin,

many thanks for your question. In fact the BX ecosystem differs a lot from all other blockchain competitors! Let me point out the most relevant differences.

First of all BX is a fully decentralized peer-to-peer betting exchange, meaning its players do not bet against a centralized bookmaker at the end (advantages: no limitations for players, total transparency by removing the bookmaker, improved odds, lower fees, reduced operating costs).
Basically the whole content of the ecosystem will be created, handled and voted by the community. The system automatically creates smart contracts for every step in the betting process, which makes it very secure at the same time. We have a great innovative superuser / market owner concept, that allows users to take over the role as a bookmaker and to earn extra BX tokens! In general, there is a lot of community engagement, which will contribute to a great social betting experience.

Furthermore BX will not focus on sports betting only. Financial and prediction markets will be the other 2 big pillars in the ecosystem. In prediction markets you can basically bet on anything! It's a very interesting and upcoming market.
Also there are public and private betting markets. Private betting markets are only accessible via invitation and are great for closed groups as friends, colleagues, small betting communities, etc.!

There are many features that will make BX very unique and also extremely attractive for the giant betting market.
Please take a look at the competitor analysis below. You can also find this in our well worked-out Whitepaper.

Let me know if there are further questions. Also please be invited to our Telegram group to get some good discussions around BX.
copper member
Strong team behind it and a good business model. This project reminds me of Augur which was a huge success.
Activity: 237
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
now there are a lot of projects in the betting sphere, tell me, how do you differ from everyone else? is there anything special in your project?
copper member

Hello gembira,

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
copper member
Dear community. Again, many thanks for your support. We love how this project develops!  Shocked Smiley

We are currently releasing quick introductions of one team member each week on our channel: https://medium.com/bxbet. Don't miss to read these insights and stay tuned for upcoming news.

Activity: 124
As i see they have allocated a big budget for marketing, which seems logical for Betting platforms, to attract users. Good luck.
Activity: 42
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE
 BX is a global, decentralized peer-to-peer betting and prediction market ecosystem that will allow its users to place bets on any market created by the community using the BX token.
copper member
Activity: 196
About license, they are in talk with government in Malta, and seems positive talks, and government should create a special license for such kind of new betting platforms that are based on blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: