Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥BX.BET - The decentralized betting exchange🔥 ⭐ - page 9. (Read 18593 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
strong team but I am concerned about legal issues you will face while working globally
Activity: 98
hopefully this can be a leading market project, hopefully this can be a bright project in the future,
just a suggestion as good as its make a unique program for many who are interested in this project.
greetings all his success
copper member
BX.BET - THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE
I have seen a number of ICO projects in the gaming or gambling industry here but this seems very much interesting to me as its concept is new and more feasible. However, this industry is still highly competitive so a backup plan should be developed in case there will be competitors (definitely there are many to come) in order to win the battle in the long run.

Although the ICO is not running yet, I can see the team is working hard and actively promoting the project on different channels from Medium, Telegram, Twitter and FB, that is good and necessary step for any ICOs.

MVP is good and I like the design which is eye catching and users friendly. Hope to test it out soon.

thank you very much for the kind words!

We think that we have the most mature and innovative gambling blockchain concept out there. For sure, there are other competitors as well, but with our gambling experience in mind, we don't think most of them have a really valuable product for players. In fact, most of them still include strong centralized structures, which is not the actual idea behind blockchain technology. As often seen in the ICO world, some just generate hot wind. That doesn't mean their ICO is not successful, but it could mean that the actual product behind it is not going to work in reality or the team is struggling to deliver the promised development milestones afterwards.
In our case, we aim to provide the BX ecosystem in full functionality as soon as possible. There is no time to wait, when you want to disrupt the current industry!

Stay tuned and join our Telegram group.

Excellent project and purposeful team . this project is the best I've ever seen. You will get a higher marketing valu .great and best project investment for all investors. I like this project.
Activity: 316
I have seen a number of ICO projects in the gaming or gambling industry here but this seems very much interesting to me as its concept is new and more feasible. However, this industry is still highly competitive so a backup plan should be developed in case there will be competitors (definitely there are many to come) in order to win the battle in the long run.

Although the ICO is not running yet, I can see the team is working hard and actively promoting the project on different channels from Medium, Telegram, Twitter and FB, that is good and necessary step for any ICOs.

MVP is good and I like the design which is eye catching and users friendly. Hope to test it out soon.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
It's great to see decentralization spreading even on sports betting exchanges. Judging by the experience these guys have on their past projects. I bet they really know what they're doing.
This will certainly shed light on transparency and trust-issue in sports betting world.
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
bx.bet is big community for support many crypto.
copper member
Given the fact that the platform is based out of Malta, there is an added peace of mind as the country has embraced cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

exactly! The community is getting bigger and bigger, as many blockchain startups from around the world see the advantages of operating their business from Malta. The government is very keen on working closely together with these startups. For us it is the perfect location to launch the BX ecosystem.

Read this article to learn more on how Malta is willing to become "Europes blockchain island": https://cointelegraph.com/news/malta-determined-to-become-the-blockchain-island-regulations-adoption-binance-headquarters

copper member
Hello magisterr,

sorry but that's a wrong statement. Please have a look again at the team section of our website.
No other gambling ICO has ever had such a strong team experience in this area as us! Our team has launched multiple super successful gambling products in the past 10 years. We know exactly how this industry works and will apply our experience onto the BX ecosystem. It's a major advantage over any other competitor.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Seems your team dont have experience in betting business before? This is hard business, and if you new here - there are no chances I think  Huh
copper member
Given the fact that the platform is based out of Malta, there is an added peace of mind as the country has embraced cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Activity: 71
The best company in this market, I'm glad that I'm here to participate, I wish everyone to not be afraid and overcome their fear, the best team, You here!
copper member
Activity: 294
Being in Malta also creates a safety net for investors as the company cannot just pack and run like other ICOs who are located offshore.
copper member
Hey i saw on the website you also still open for private sale,
can you pm all detailed information regarding private sale including the bonus structure,
it's not for me of course , got some potential investor i want to offer.
thanks.

Hi adjiadjo,

yes we are currently selling tokens to our investors in the private sale.
We will pm you for private sale details!

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
BX aims to become the leading platform for all decentralized betting and prediction applications. Unlike its centralized competitors, BX counters all the problems and weaknesses of the current betting industry. At the same time, BX can harness smart contract technology to significantly cut transaction and other operational costs, which leads to the low and fair fees which are set solely to keep the ecosystem running.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Hello, the minimum pre ICO contribution amount is 300 USD. The main sale contribution amount is 100 USD. You can register for our ICO now on our website.

Hey i saw on the website you also still open for private sale,
can you pm all detailed information regarding private sale including the bonus structure,
it's not for me of course , got some potential investor i want to offer.
thanks.
Activity: 110
Hello, the minimum pre ICO contribution amount is 300 USD. The main sale contribution amount is 100 USD. You can register for our ICO now on our website.
copper member
Activity: 196
They have allocated a big budget for marketing, which seems logical for Betting platforms, to attract users.
copper member
Hi Housten02,

great that you like our MVP demo! Our development team is already working on the next features! They will be implemented soon. Stay tuned  Cool
Activity: 11
Hello bx-team!

just checked out your MVP. It works very nice and the design is cool  Cool Smiley Anyways, when are you planning to enable more functions, like market creation, etc.?

thanks,
housten02
Pages:
Jump to: