Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]CryptoVilla.io -AirBNB for Crypto World - Unique Two-Tokens Model - page 10. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 4
How can CVL tokens convert into BTN token?
The investor can be able to transfer their CVL wallet to conversion, they also have to maintain the terms and condition which is dependent on the conversion plan.

Activity: 118
Merit: 1
How can CVL tokens convert into BTN token?
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
Is there any instruction about trading with CVL tokens?
Yes, Every registered member of this platform will be able to trade CVL tokens at the internal exchange. Of course, it must be with the ETH.

Fine, That means, Anyone can trade what they wish in a day.
Nope, You have to read their whitepaper properly, then you can be able to know more in details. So far I know there is a limit in trading in a day and the number is 300CVL.
Only 300 CVL is not a good amount for the trading purpose I think, This limit should be increased
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
Yes, Every registered member of this platform will be able to trade CVL tokens at the internal exchange. Of course, it must be with the ETH.

Nope, You have to read their whitepaper properly, then you can be able to know more in details. So far I know there is a limit in trading in a day and the number is 300CVL.
Activity: 173

Activity: 207
Merit: 2
It's an interesting platform where your CVL will be used as a utility token​ and CVN will be used for generating  the C​ryptoVilla Booking Token (BTN).​ So both Token will play the ​same important role within this platform.

Yes, also you can withdraw your cash at any time when you want giving 5% fee.
I think the fee 5% is not fair. It's too much.
copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
After the ICO, Which exchange site will enlist Cryptovilla Token?

Probably on the big exchange sites like bittrex, okex etc.It is a long process though they will try thier best.
Activity: 190
Merit: 12
It's an interesting platform where your CVL will be used as a utility token​ and CVN will be used for generating  the C​ryptoVilla Booking Token (BTN).​ So both Token will play the ​same important role within this platform.

Yes, also you can withdraw your cash at any time when you want giving 5% fee.
Activity: 96
According to their planning, They will try to enlist CVL tokens on global cryptocurrency Exchanges such as HITBTC, ​Kraken,​ O​kex​, B​inance and Bittrex.​
Activity: 118
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
That's why it's mandatory for everybody to collect CryptoVilla tokens (CVL)​ within the PreSale which will start 15th September.
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
It's an interesting platform where your CVL will be used as a utility token​ and CVL will be used for generating  the C​ryptoVilla Booking Token (BTN).​ So both Token will play the ​same important role within this platform.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Will cryptovilla accept Visa or master card in the future? If they will then It will be a good alternative option for the payment purpose.

They already said that, FIAT will be used to buy Token in future.So, Visa/master card also can be added for the benefit of customers.      
Activity: 175
Will cryptovilla accept Visa or master card in the future? If they will then It will be a good alternative option for the payment purpose.

I think so.Since these payment methods are very popular so they should allow visa card.      
Do you know about the fuel for BTN? It's CVL which is based on the BTN token. So CVL must be bought for getting any service from Cryptovilla.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256

I think so.Since these payment methods are very popular so they should allow visa card.      
Yes, of course, Although the blockchain system is getting accepted around the world day by day, but you have to consider the conventional payment system also because it will accelerate your potential for sure.
I don't agree with you on this point. I think when people have an opportunity to pay through conventional method then they will not buy CVL or BTN.
Not really that, These conventional methods should be used only in case of emergency.
I think when you can't buy CVL then how can produce BTN which is the key for Booking purpose.
Activity: 184

Yes, of course, Although the blockchain system is getting accepted around the world day by day, but you have to consider the conventional payment system also because it will accelerate your potential for sure.
I don't agree with you on this point. I think when people have an opportunity to pay through conventional method then they will not buy CVN or BTN.
Not really that, These conventional methods should be used only in case of emergency.

I don't agree with you on this point. I think when people have an opportunity to pay through conventional method then they will not buy CVN or BTN.

For this reason, Master card or Visa card should be accepted in this platform, So that all sort of people will get involved in this platform.
Pages:
Jump to: