Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]CryptoVilla.io -AirBNB for Crypto World - Unique Two-Tokens Model - page 6. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Is there any proper guidance regarding the host service and offer?
Yes, there is a special guide in order to improve and provide the host service for that they will avail a class service.

Activity: 207
Merit: 2
Is there any proper guidance regarding the host service and offer?
Activity: 202
I have a query, which side will accelerate this project for the future purpose?
I think a reasonable fee and highly secure issues will be the key factors regarding this platform.
not only that but also their facilities would be a good factor, such as verified lodging and villas, which will be a great source for this reason.
If this blockchain system will not sustain then how what will be the scenario of this platform? will it exit in the future?
it's absurd, day by day it's becoming an acceptable platform around the world so it doesn't make any sense.
Activity: 184
Merit: 4
I think a reasonable fee and highly secure issues will be the key factors regarding this platform.
not only that but also their facilities would be a good factor, such as verified lodging and villas, which will be a great source for this reason.
If this blockchain system will not sustain then how what will be the scenario of this platform? will it exit in the future?
Activity: 175
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
Activity: 173
Activity: 173
How many people have been affiliated with this platform so far?

Probably 1000+ people invested in this Project.   

Not that much, 500 maybe. 311032 tokens sold till now.

That's a good amount of token sold I think. Just in 7days, they sold 311000+ tokens. Good going
Of course, It's a good sign, I think this project will run for a long time.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Probably 1000+ people invested in this Project.  

That's a good amount of token sold I think. Just in 7days, they sold 311000+ tokens. Good going
Activity: 190
Merit: 12

Probably 1000+ people invested on this Project.  

copper member
Activity: 242

Probably 1000+ people invested on this Project.  
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I am not sure about the CVN and BTN tokens system, Which is one more important regarding this booking purpose?

Obviously BTN will be used for booking.CVL can be convert to BTN.Only then you will be able to use booking service. 
copper member
Activity: 242
Perhaps, but in addition to these issues, there are much more local in each country where they will develop. I don't think it's gonna be a single system... in any case there will be differences.

Yes, i also think that.Currently they are working in USA maybe.Soon they will start thier service on various contry.     
Activity: 420
Merit: 115
Perhaps, but in addition to these issues, there are much more local in each country where they will develop. I don't think it's gonna be a single system... in any case there will be differences.
Activity: 96
How about the Raking system of cryptovilla? Do you have any idea regarding this issue?
Basically, they have released a ranking system based on the gamification which will accelerate among the active member of the community.

Besides these issues, the registered member of this platform will get a quality service by this ranking system. because cryptovilla will offer different type of activities regarding travelling purpose.
Actually, Cryptovilla is looking for a couple of important issues which is very crucial for providing a good service as well as getting accepted around the world.
In this case, I think ICO would play the most important role, During ICO, Trading and developing of the platform will be discovered more and more.
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
How about the Raking system of cryptovilla? Do you have any idea regarding this issue?
Basically, they have released a ranking system based on the gamification which will accelerate among the active member of the community.

Besides these issues, the registered member of this platform will get a quality service by this ranking system. because cryptovilla will offer different type of activities regarding travelling purpose.
Actually, Cryptovilla is looking for a couple of important issues which is very crucial for providing a good service as well as getting accepted around the world.
Activity: 175

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
it's good to see that already they have offered a lot of destination about the travelling. It looks beautiful.
That means they are providing or working following their plan and they will continue in the future what they said in their whitepaper.
But they can't do before the ICO end, Hopefully, They will start very soon after the ICO end.
Pages:
Jump to: