Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]CryptoVilla.io -AirBNB for Crypto World - Unique Two-Tokens Model - page 7. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 1
it's good to see that already they have offered a lot of destination about the travelling. It looks beautiful.
That means they are providing or working following their plan and they will continue in the future what they said in their whitepaper.
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
it's good to see that already they have offered a lot of destination about the travelling. It looks beautiful.
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
It's an interesting issue this platform's team will support 24/7 in both guest and host end. Not only that but also they will be ready for the online chat.

How is going cryptovilla ICO? Is there any update regarding this issue?
No in their website, There is no update regarding ICO matter.
Activity: 175
It's an interesting issue this platform's team will support 24/7 in both guest and host end. Not only that but also they will be ready for the online chat.

How is going cryptovilla ICO? Is there any update regarding this issue?
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
It's interesting issue this platform's team will support 24/7 in both guest and host end. not only that but also they will be ready online chat.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
How many opportunities a guest will get from this platform?
When someone will get involved in this platform then everyone could get some sort of good facilities, such as Secure and secure booking, Money efficient solution and transparency.

Not only that but also you can get Equal possibilities for every investor, Protection of hosts’ and guests’ interests, Real value for Investors money
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
When someone will get involved in this platform then everyone could get some sort of good facilities, such as Secure and secure booking, Money efficient solution and transparency.
Suppose I book an apartment with the BTN but how can get I assure of this system?
In the white paper, they clearly mentioned in that way such as,
"BTN tokens paid for the booking are transferred to the host’s wallet and marked “on-hold.” It means that the host can’t use these BTN tokens until the guest confirms his arrival at the apartment"

So after arrival, A guest's booking payment will be paid. That's why there is no risk for this issue.
In this way, People will get their favourite service through this platform during their vacation.
Activity: 184
Suppose I book an apartment with the BTN but how can get I assure of this system?
"BTN tokens paid for the booking are transferred to the host’s wallet and marked “on-hold.” It means that the host can’t use these BTN tokens until the guest confirms his arrival at the apartment"

So after arrival, A guest's booking payment will be paid. That's why there is no risk for this issue.
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
Activity: 118
I am not sure about the CVL and BTN tokens system, Which is one more important regarding this booking purpose?
So far I have made myself clear about this issue, I think You have to collect at first CVL token and it will generate another BTN Tokens which is the main key for Booking purpose.
So BTN token will be used for the Booking purpose, And CVL is the initial investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
I am not sure about the CVL and BTN tokens system, Which is one more important regarding this booking purpose?
So far I have made myself clear about this issue, I think You have to collect at first CVL token and it will generate another BTN Tokens which is the main key for Booking purpose.
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
How can a guest book a lodge or Villa through this platform?
To know about the whole thing, you have to read between the line of the website and their whitepaper...
If you want to book a lodging or hotel on this platform then you have to follow their instructions what they provided in their whitepaper.

I think They have clearly mentioned the four steps regarding this issue...
To know about the whole thing, you have to read between the line of the website and their whitepaper...
If you want to book a lodging or hotel on this platform then you have to follow their instructions what they provided in their whitepaper.

Activity: 144
Merit: 3
Activity: 184
How many people have been affiliated with this platform so far?

good question, but only Crypto villa Admin can answer this.Even i want to know also. 

Crypto Villa has sold 302780 Token so far.So lots of investor bought thier token. 

So it's creating a good platform in the travelling sector. Not only that but also Cryptovilla is the first platform in this segment so far I know.
Pages:
Jump to: