Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]CryptoVilla.io -AirBNB for Crypto World - Unique Two-Tokens Model - page 8. (Read 1238 times)

copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
Travelling with Blockchain, That's a good idea. I think people will love it for their pleasure trip.
Good thing is the rate is low and you can pay with crypto as you said.The system is based on online so thats ➕1.   
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
How many people have been affiliated with this platform so far?

good question, but only Crypto villa Admin can answer this.Even i want to know also. 

Crypto Villa has sold 302780 Token so far.So lots of investor bought thier token. 
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Has Cryptovilla offered for any travel destination yet?
I think so, They have mentioned about this issue, "CryptoVilla already offers a vast variety of travel destinations, and several personal villas and high-class apartments provided by partner hosts. So, it’s time to book"
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
Has Cryptovilla offered for any travel destination yet?
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
This matter is yet unpublished, Even though their team still not coming out to the platform or people.
It's the first ICO or Blockchain platform where I can't find out the team. if this issue will not be solved as early as possible then people will lose interest for sure to get engaged with this system.
It doesn't make any big issue for me. If their project will suit you then why the team member will play a big role I don't know.
Activity: 202
This matter is yet unpublished, Even though their team still not coming out to the platform or people.
It's the first ICO or Blockchain platform where I can't find out the team. if this issue will not be solved as early as possible then people will lose interest for sure to get engaged with this system.
Yeah, I also noticed that they are not introducing their team member publicly, It should not be fair.
Activity: 175
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

good question, but only Crypto villa Admin can answer this.Even i want to know also. 
Activity: 184
Activity: 173
Travelling with Blockchain, That's a good idea. I think people will love it for their pleasure trip.
Yes, Of Course. I think Blockchain is becoming an important part of our daily life day by day, So it should be installed all the aspect of our life.
I hope it's going to be a good platform for both travellers and real state owners for arranging a well and low cost service.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
Yes, Of Course. I think Blockchain is becoming an important part of our daily life day by day, So it should be installed all the aspect of our life.
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
I think Cryptovilla always motives all of its users to BTN tokens through making the whole business model. So it will help them to be more involved.

They will give you up to 250% while converting CVL to BTN.BTN token can be used only to rent apartments which is crypto villa's feature.
Day by day the travelling business is becoming a popular sector so Cryptovillla has chosen one of the potential sectors.
You are right, interesting matter is crypto villa combined travelling business with Crypto.Thats the most important thing to notice.

But there is so many travelling business already who has combined crypto with this business.Is it really possible to invest on this project and make a profit?

That's why you should observe the project.Ask anything you want to know about the project.Make it clear for you. Investing doesn't mean profit ,you have to invest in the right project.
Activity: 64
Day by day the travelling business is becoming a popular sector so Cryptovillla has chosen one of the potential sectors.
You are right, interesting matter is crypto villa combined travelling business with Crypto.Thats the most important thing to notice.

But there is so many travelling business already who has combined crypto with this business.Is it really possible to invest on this project and make a profit?
Activity: 158
Merit: 16
copper member
Activity: 242
Anyone registered yet? I can't complete my registration as it showing failed.

i just registered , i faced no problem while the process.Try to clean up your browser and try again.I used Google chrome.

No problem with me also but just wondering how to get my welcome bonus.I don't see it on my wallet.

Even, I didn't got till now.Should I email about the issue?

Each investor who buys 300 CVL or more in a single transaction will receive a 100 CVL welcome bonus. The welcome bonus can be received only once per investor during the PreSale.

Read the OP carefully 😛

oh, I see that's why I didn't received welcome bonus.

Since two account is illegal, what if I use two account ,one from mobile and another from PC?

That seems okay with me.Thats not illegal i guess.
Activity: 190

i just registered , i faced no problem while the process.Try to clean up your browser and try again.I used Google chrome.

No problem with me also but just wondering how to get my welcome bonus.I don't see it on my wallet.

Each investor who buys 300 CVL or more in a single transaction will receive a 100 CVL welcome bonus. The welcome bonus can be received only once per investor during the PreSale.

Read the OP carefully 😛

oh, I see that's why I didn't received welcome bonus.

Since two account is illegal, what if i use two account ,one from mobile and another from PC?

Read the OP carefully 😛
Pages:
Jump to: