Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]EXTREMIUM - Global Investment Platform Based on Neural Network - page 2. (Read 1977 times)

copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
Great. You have a good airdrop campaign. I am participating)
Will you start a Bounty campaign? I am interested in it.

I think they must announce this on telegram. They have a good project, so i think a bounty must have a lot of users too. Just need to wait a little bit)

Yes i agree. I like the idea of investment platform. 20% it is a good investment opportunity. I very like a concept of passive income.

I have read the whitepaper and neural network description looks very interesting. I am developer and worked with neural networks and know how useful they can be. Thats why i want to invest in this project. I think that combining of cryptocurrency and neural networks it is a powerful concept.

Also, looks like that price in a presale is $0.5 and the price of last round is $2.00. So i can earn a minimum 4x to the end of ICO (in a month).
It sounds good, of course, but this is provided that the ICO will take place .  And what will happen if you do not collect the necessary amount ? is there a refund to investors in this case? Thanks.

Good question. And another question is: will the price grow during token sale rounds if in some round not all tokens will be sold?

Price will increase during rounds gradually and according to the token sale calendar. You can find details about ICO rounds on the website and white paper.
copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

I think they must announce this on telegram. They have a good project, so i think a bounty must have a lot of users too. Just need to wait a little bit)

Yes i agree. I like the idea of investment platform. 20% it is a good investment opportunity. I very like a concept of passive income.

I have read the whitepaper and neural network description looks very interesting. I am developer and worked with neural networks and know how useful they can be. Thats why i want to invest in this project. I think that combining of cryptocurrency and neural networks it is a powerful concept.

Also, looks like that price in a presale is $0.5 and the price of last round is $2.00. So i can earn a minimum 4x to the end of ICO (in a month).
It sounds good, of course, but this is provided that the ICO will take place .  And what will happen if you do not collect the necessary amount ? is there a refund to investors in this case? Thanks.

We strongly believe that we will achieve our soft cap. But if soft cap will not be reached, we will do refund to our investors.
copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

Bounty Campaign started today.
copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur
Where is you team?

Website, whitepaper, ANN thread do not include team section???
Activity: 17

+1 for the question
Activity: 25

Good question. And another question is: will the price grow during token sale rounds if in some round not all tokens will be sold?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10

copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
Reminder!

Today is the last day of the Extremium Airdrop campaign. This is the last chance to get 25 EXT tokens for free.
More than 1100 participants joined our platform.

Stay tuned!
copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
What languages will your website, whitepaper, and marketing initiatives be in?

We will not translate the website and white paper. But our threads will be translated soon.
copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
What purpose does the blockchain have in your project?

The Self-Organizing Incremental Neural Network is the best type of neural network, capable of solving the problem of predicting the movement of financial asset exchange rates. Therefore, it is quite logical to apply neural networks to predict the cryptocurrency price.
What languages will your website, whitepaper, and marketing initiatives be in?
What purpose does the blockchain have in your project?
Pages:
Jump to: