Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]EXTREMIUM - Global Investment Platform Based on Neural Network - page 7. (Read 1977 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
if you people have indeed build a neural network i think you will do a very nice performance in ico. there are so many ai "projects and experts" in cryptosphere that i believe that all the ai people of the world are involved in blockchain implementation. if you really build an ai, this is cool indeed. 
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Can I send bitcoin (BTC) to the ICO?
Activity: 14
Hello,

I am a YouTuber with over 50k subscribers. My team and I specialize in making professional review videos for new ICOs and business platforms. If you interested in posting your video on my channel, feel free to contact us.

You can reach us on Telegram: @professcrcryptoico

Youtube channel: Professor Crypto
Activity: 15
Explain, please. why Extremium is a perspective project?
copper member
Activity: 74
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
Hello! Your project https://icoholder.com/en/extremium-24424 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!

Great! Thanks for the listing.
copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
Can i purchase tokens using BTC? Do you have in plans to add bitcoin payments?

We accept Ethereum (ETH) only.
Activity: 25
Can i purchase tokens using BTC? Do you have in plans to add bitcoin payments?
copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
Hello Community!

After the team meeting, we have decided to move the date of our Pre-Sale launch to October 1st.

This will help us to improve our product, promotion company and create more partnerships.

Stay turned, Bounty campaign will be announced soon!

I agree that better is not hurry.  October is a good time to start the sale. I hope that the price of crypto will rise and crypto society will be more active.

Currently market still in a downtrend, so hopefully that this autumn will change him to be in uptrend.
Activity: 17
I am interested in your project and i am reading a Whitepaper, but i am not good enough in English. Do you plan to translate your Whitepaper in different languages?

We will not translate the white paper, but promotional video about project would be posted soon. This will help to understand main idea of project better.

Ok, good to hear it. Can't wait to see your promotional video.  Smiley
copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
I am interested in your project and i am reading a Whitepaper, but i am not good enough in English. Do you plan to translate your Whitepaper in different languages?

We will not translate the white paper, but promotional video about project would be posted soon. This will help to understand main idea of project better.
copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
Hello! It's incredible that Extremum allows you to invest in digital assets and earn passive income, really, a great blockchain-based investment platform!  Affiliate program shows great conditions!

Yes, we believe that the Affiliate program will help us to attract more investors. That is why we give a good percentage.

I think that if you can understand technical information in Whitepaper, you must also understand English, or no?

I have a mathematic education, so currently for me more easy to read charts and block schemes than understand foreign language) So sometimes this things are not related with each other)

Maybe you are right. Anyway, a big chance that they will translate whitepaper through bounty campaign.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Hello Community!

After the team meeting, we have decided to move the date of our Pre-Sale launch to October 1st.

This will help us to improve our product, promotion company and create more partnerships.

Stay turned, Bounty campaign will be announced soon!

I agree that better is not hurry.  October is a good time to start the sale. I hope that the price of crypto will rise and crypto society will be more active.

I think that if you can understand technical information in Whitepaper, you must also understand English, or no?

I have a mathematic education, so currently for me more easy to read charts and block schemes than understand foreign language) So sometimes this things are not related with each other)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
Hello! It's incredible that Extremum allows you to invest in digital assets and earn passive income, really, a great blockchain-based investment platform!  Affiliate program shows great conditions!
copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
What do you mean with word "NEURAL"? And how you calculate passive income as 20%? Why not 25 or 15?

Neural networks process information in a similar way to the human brain. The network is composed of a large number of highly interconnected processing elements (neurons) working in parallel to solve a specific task. In our software this task is to predict the cryptocurrency price.

After a lot of testing, our neural network shows the average stable return value is ~20%, which is a very high return value compared to existing technical solutions for automatic trading. Also, taking into account that Extremium Software is based on the Self-Organized Incremental Neural Network, we can be sure that the return value will increase over time.
copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
Do I understand correctly that the goal of the project is the creation of a trading robot? And what role will the neural network play in this robot?

Thank you for the question.

Our software is much more functional than a usual trading robot. Trading bots trade within one exchange, receiving income as a result of buying currencies at a low price and selling them at a higher price. But all trading actions are set by the trader. Trading bots do not know how to predict changes in the price of assets. They only perform automatic, preset actions set by the trader. So, for example, if the trader sets a certain price at which the bot must buy/sell, the bot will do this. But, after this scenario the price can go much higher/lower and the trader will make a loss. 

At the core of our trading software is the Self-Organizing Incremental Neural Network. This means that the software can predict prices and perform buy/sell actions without being set by traders. In one situation, the neural network can make a decision to hold cryptocurrency longer. In another, to sell most pieces of an asset and buy another cryptocurrency, which by analysis will give a higher profit. That generally allows receiving much more income and saving time.

Also, one of the strongest part of our neural network is "incremental learning", allowing it to be "self-trained" during the work and improve its accuracy of predictions.

Neural networks are state-of-the-art, trainable algorithms that emulate certain major aspects of the functioning of the human brain. Together with the complex set of analyses and mathematical calculations of which the human brain is not capable, they have an unique, self-training ability. The ability to formalize unclassified information and, most importantly, make forecasts based on the historical information they have at their disposal.

More detailed technical information can be found in our Whitepaper.
Activity: 322
What do you mean with word "NEURAL"? And how you calculate passive income as 20%? Why not 25 or 15?
Pages:
Jump to: