Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]EXTREMIUM - Global Investment Platform Based on Neural Network - page 4. (Read 1977 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 12
I don't see any information about the team, names and experience. Is it because they are all sophisticated AI or there is some other reason?

Yeah, I guess it could be ideal if they could publish the profiles of the core team especially the lead developer who will implement neural network on the platform.

To create trust you need to show faces and LinkedIn pages

I have not been able to find anything about the team! Not even on social pages we found anything, .... than a video that explains Extremium.
There are only 4 posts on twitter and facebook.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I don't see any information about the team, names and experience. Is it because they are all sophisticated AI or there is some other reason?

Yeah, I guess it could be ideal if they could publish the profiles of the core team especially the lead developer who will implement neural network on the platform.

To create trust you need to show faces and LinkedIn pages
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Activity: 310
Merit: 0
We are pleased to announce our Airdrop campaign. Extremium Airdrop will last just a week and only for the first 3,000 participants. (to 21th of October 2018)

More details here: AIRDROP
Thanks, it had been for ages the last time I applied for airdrop. Do you have limits (in terms of the total number of participants) for your bounty campaigns?

Airdrop campaign reserved only for the first 3000 participants.

What's the current number?
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
in addition to the excellent airdrop there will also be bounty campaigns as i read on the first page of the thread?i will follow all the communication channels to get more information...
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Team already knows at which exchanges this super-bot will be trade? This will be high volume exchanges or low? The idea is wonderful, I've seen it before - similar bots already exist at exchanges with low volumes - IDEX for example. They will not interfere with each other?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Do I understand correctly that the goal of the project is the creation of a trading robot? And what role will the neural network play in this robot?

Thank you for the question.

Our software is much more functional than a usual trading robot. Trading bots trade within one exchange, receiving income as a result of buying currencies at a low price and selling them at a higher price. But all trading actions are set by the trader. Trading bots do not know how to predict changes in the price of assets. They only perform automatic, preset actions set by the trader. So, for example, if the trader sets a certain price at which the bot must buy/sell, the bot will do this. But, after this scenario the price can go much higher/lower and the trader will make a loss. 

At the core of our trading software is the Self-Organizing Incremental Neural Network. This means that the software can predict prices and perform buy/sell actions without being set by traders. In one situation, the neural network can make a decision to hold cryptocurrency longer. In another, to sell most pieces of an asset and buy another cryptocurrency, which by analysis will give a higher profit. That generally allows receiving much more income and saving time.

Also, one of the strongest part of our neural network is "incremental learning", allowing it to be "self-trained" during the work and improve its accuracy of predictions.

Neural networks are state-of-the-art, trainable algorithms that emulate certain major aspects of the functioning of the human brain. Together with the complex set of analyses and mathematical calculations of which the human brain is not capable, they have an unique, self-training ability. The ability to formalize unclassified information and, most importantly, make forecasts based on the historical information they have at their disposal.

More detailed technical information can be found in our Whitepaper.
so it will be a real artificial intelligence, a bot that does not have to be set by the user but will learn by himself from his own work done independently, really very interesting, 20% seems to me a very good percentage of profit...
I thought the same when I have read it on the whitapaper. 20% is a huge profit for any kind of investment.
copper member
Activity: 74
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
concept is looking interesting. wondering how different than augur platform for prediction?

Augur predictions based on users votes. Extremium prediction based on the work of Neural Network.
Activity: 434
We are pleased to announce our Airdrop campaign. Extremium Airdrop will last just a week and only for the first 3,000 participants. (to 21th of October 2018)

Thanks, it had been for ages the last time I applied for airdrop. Do you have limits (in terms of the total number of participants) for your bounty campaigns?

No, I mean other bounty campaigns like facebook, twitter, etc. You have them, right (I've noticed the mentioning of it in bounty thread)?
Activity: 315
Are you guys planning to release a MVP? if so, when do you plan to release it?  I'm somewhat interested in your implementation of Neural Network to the platform
copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM

Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
Do I understand correctly that the goal of the project is the creation of a trading robot? And what role will the neural network play in this robot?

Thank you for the question.

Our software is much more functional than a usual trading robot. Trading bots trade within one exchange, receiving income as a result of buying currencies at a low price and selling them at a higher price. But all trading actions are set by the trader. Trading bots do not know how to predict changes in the price of assets. They only perform automatic, preset actions set by the trader. So, for example, if the trader sets a certain price at which the bot must buy/sell, the bot will do this. But, after this scenario the price can go much higher/lower and the trader will make a loss. 

At the core of our trading software is the Self-Organizing Incremental Neural Network. This means that the software can predict prices and perform buy/sell actions without being set by traders. In one situation, the neural network can make a decision to hold cryptocurrency longer. In another, to sell most pieces of an asset and buy another cryptocurrency, which by analysis will give a higher profit. That generally allows receiving much more income and saving time.

Also, one of the strongest part of our neural network is "incremental learning", allowing it to be "self-trained" during the work and improve its accuracy of predictions.

Neural networks are state-of-the-art, trainable algorithms that emulate certain major aspects of the functioning of the human brain. Together with the complex set of analyses and mathematical calculations of which the human brain is not capable, they have an unique, self-training ability. The ability to formalize unclassified information and, most importantly, make forecasts based on the historical information they have at their disposal.

More detailed technical information can be found in our Whitepaper.
so it will be a real artificial intelligence, a bot that does not have to be set by the user but will learn by himself from his own work done independently, really very interesting, 20% seems to me a very good percentage of profit...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
concept is looking interesting. wondering how different than augur platform for prediction?
Activity: 310
Like the idea, passive income is always welcomed, but you can never guarantee 'a stable and guaranteed income', especially not in crypto. Sure you formulate the task as 'a stable and regular profit', but profit nonetheless.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I think the biggest missing thing about the project is the team behind it. We are not in 2014 anymore, anonymous teams are big problem in icos.

So will you share the team members or will your plan to stay anonymous?
Activity: 644
This project looks interesting, will definitely look into it some more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
I want to know how this is different than a Hyip system.? You invest here and the platform pays you interest every certain time period. Isnt that it.?

I personally dont support Hyip as these things wont last and sooner or later they run away with all of our money.
copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
why there is  different information on first page.?
on image, it says token sale start on 1st september, but on bottom it says 1st december. can you clarify what is true information of token sale?

Thanks for the tip, we fixed the image.

Pre-sale starts on 10th of November 2018. Public ICO starts on 1st of December 2018.
Activity: 434

Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
The biggest absence on crypto world is there is only a very little amount of project offering passive income. But most of the population want passive income for their investments and crypto can't fulfill their need. It seems extremium can change this.

In the first look, it convinced me. Still, i will look in detail.

You are more than right about this.

Also if they succeed, this can bring more people to the crypto world, just for getting passive income. And it can cause a boost for the whole ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: