Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]EXTREMIUM - Global Investment Platform Based on Neural Network - page 5. (Read 1977 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
I don't see any information about the team, names and experience. Is it because they are all sophisticated AI or there is some other reason?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
why there is  different information on first page.?
on image, it says token sale start on 1st september, but on bottom it says 1st december. can you clarify what is true information of token sale?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
The biggest absence on crypto world is there is only a very little amount of project offering passive income. But most of the population want passive income for their investments and crypto can't fulfill their need. It seems extremium can change this.

In the first look, it convinced me. Still, i will look in detail.

Sounds good to me, passive income will get all the attention of many
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Just as a first look this project looks pretty cool.
I'm keen to read more about the neural network that has been described.
I'm interested!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
The biggest absence on crypto world is there is only a very little amount of project offering passive income. But most of the population want passive income for their investments and crypto can't fulfill their need. It seems extremium can change this.

In the first look, it convinced me. Still, i will look in detail.

copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
We are pleased to announce our Airdrop campaign. Extremium Airdrop will last just a week and only for the first 3,000 participants. (to 21th of October 2018)

More details here: AIRDROP
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I think this is a very interesting project, what about the developments that you already have? does everything work smoothly and has many investors?.
Activity: 15
Do you have a plan or strategy to protect the value of the token?
copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
In which blockchain will the tokens be placed?

Extremium token runs on the Ethereum blockchain.
copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
What role in your project does the coin have?

We use the Extremium (EXT) token as a utility token to interact with our platform.
Activity: 280
Orient
This is one of my favorite projects for this year. The team, consultants, projects and products are very high quality. I think it will be really good. It's a great job. Congratulations.

We do our best in order to create a high quality product and provide a great customer service.

yes you are right, I also agree with you, just see how the end result for this project, hopefully it will not be in vain, I am very curious to look forward to the final results of your project enthusiasm.
copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
This is one of my favorite projects for this year. The team, consultants, projects and products are very high quality. I think it will be really good. It's a great job. Congratulations.

We do our best in order to create a high quality product and provide a great customer service.
copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
What about the development of your project, is there anything I can read, what percentage of the results can be obtained for now, is that satisfying?.

All information about the project you can find on the official website. More technical information you can find in the white paper. Also tomorrow will be published an explainer video with basic description of platform.
copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
unique project in it, makes me interested in how to join this project, whether there are special requirements, good ideas, I will always support you.

Thank you for your support and if you want to join us, all you need to do is to create an account and to invest during ICO.
why are you so sure about that, what strategy do you work to achieve this target, hopefully I can find out, hopefully everything works as desired, thanks.
how long will this project end, what about the achievements can you be proud of? I'm very curious, hopefully all your plans can be paid, waiting for the latest news for the next.
Activity: 15
In which blockchain will the tokens be placed?
Activity: 25
What role in your project does the coin have?
Merit: 12
copper member
EXTREMIUM PLATFORM
Do you have an additional security features? 2fa for example?

The architecture of platform is built in such a way as to provide a high level of protection for user assets.

In order to ensure the maximum level of security, it is recommended to enable list of security features:

• Two Factor Google Authentication (2FA)
  • Email confirmation (Sign in)

We strongly recommend to use additional security features of our platform in order to ensure highly secure level of your profile.
Pages:
Jump to: