Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 46. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 105
Your product is very useful, especially the technology that it is based on. You've done a great job by not letting this technology fall into oblivion. I'll be waiting for the main stage of TGE to join you
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
From reading your website. I see that this project is very potential, and certainly will be able to attract a lot of fans. besides Valena-SVCoin has also been moving for a long time. and has a famous brand. which I want to know, is there any weakness of this ValenaSVCoin and if so, how to solve it?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
.Do you have competitors in terms of TGE? I have not heard of such projects before.
At the moment in our area we have no competitors, dear friend. We are one of the first to use blockchain technology in our production.
Merit: 227
 Will there be a bounty campaign for translation? I would like to join it. You have a promising project!
When do you plan to introduce your token to  the digital stock exchange? I would like to see if the project has a future.
Great question, dear friend! You can find all the necessary information on the road map in our white paper. And Yes, our token will certainly have a wonderful future! It is backed up by the products of our company, which makes it definitely valuable!  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
Your project  is very interesting as an investment in real business. Your development will certainly help the mechanisms work longer. I'm waiting for the start of the main stage of TGE.
I can hardly believe that you will really make a green revolution, but it's a good marketing move. In any case, it's much better than not doing anything at all.

Why, our technology provides a proven laboratory reduction of emissions into the environment. This means that we help the environment, because if at least a certain percentage of people will use our additives, it will give a significant result for nature.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
 Isn't it easier for you to run a talk in Chinese Bitcointalk? As you plan to focus on the Chinese market.
Is it possible for your project to compete with such giants as Lukoil, for example? They already have a large market share and you are unlikely to easily enter the market.

Our project uses a unique development invented in the USSR. You can read more about it in white paper. A number of advantages of this technology will help us to gradually conquer the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
I can hardly believe that you will really make a green revolution, but it's a good marketing move. In any case, it's much better than not doing anything at all.
You must be a very brave and advanced team, launching ICO is a serious step. Going to watch that happen, you really have no competitors, it's cool! Wink
Thank you for your support, dear friend! This is true, we are one of the first in our industry. And we are not afraid of changes, we create them! Join us in telegram channel Valena Wink
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
You must be a very brave and advanced team, launching ICO is a serious step. Going to watch that happen, you really have no competitors, it's cool! Wink
I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible Cheesy
Thank you very much, dear friend! We are glad that you like our project! Join us in the telegram Wink
Guys, I am looking forward your bounty! Your project  is really innovative, and it is so cool to use blockchain your development.
Many thanks for the support of my dear friend! The bounty company will be launched as soon as we close the pre-sale phase. We will certainly notify you!
How are things with closing the first part of fundraising?
Everything goes on as usual, dear friend. As soon as we complete the fundraising, you will definitely learn about it. In the meantime, you can support our project. Wink
Merit: 227
I am looking forward to  your bounty campaign!  If I can help your project for tokens now,  please,  let me know about that.
Who are the teams in this project ? is there any bounty in this project besides social media ?
Read more, about our team you can in our white paper. Of course there will be a full-fledged bounty company. As soon as we close the pre-sale stage. Wink
How can I connect with your leadership?  I want to discuss with them some questions about promotion  of the project.
Of course, dear friend! You can easily send us a telegram to the channel and you will be contacted.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Your project is quite promising and it will help mechanisms work longer and will reduce expenses on their maintenance.  Good luck in development of your project
You have a great future. It would be interesting  to test your developments on my own car an  after this I will make sure that they are really good like people write about them. May be your representatives will be  in my country soon.
It is wonderful! We can send you a batch of our product as agreed. Write telegrams to our chat room if you want to know more. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: