Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 45. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I look forward to the start of your bounty campaign! I hope it will start soon.
Of course dear friend, bounty company will start after the pre-sale stage is closed. Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
I want to see if anything good will come out of your project, so far everything looks good. I want to see how much funds you’ve managed to collect  at the Pre-ICO stage.
When are you going to release your token to the digital exchange?
Good question dear friend! At the end of the years, we plan to release our token on the exchange. It's written in our white paper. If you still have questions, please feel free to ask! Smiley
A weak project, in my opinion, you may not have time to collect the required amount in time.

It is a pity that you think so, I hope you will change your mind. Perhaps in the future we will become a nice project for you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
I like your WP, it's well thought-out! What is absolutely worth mentioning is your design, well-done:)
I recently studied your project in more detail. It gives great hope, you have a well-designed white paper and a great idea. I'll be watching you.
We work every day to improve our project. It's nice that you noticed an improvement in our white paper. I hope you will soon join our project!
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
You have a real operating business, but how are you doing in terms of carrying out TGE? Any progress?
Now there are few projects like yours. You are unique, because you are the first in your industry to hav go this way. It will bring you success

Thank you for your support dear friend! We are really one of the first in the field. Join us, we will improve the world and the environment together! Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
A weak project, in my opinion, you may not have time to collect the required amount in time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
I recently studied your project in more detail. It gives great hope, you have a well-designed white paper and a great idea. I'll be watching you.
Do not hesitate to ask your questions! I will gladly answer them! Smiley
One of the projects where you can estimate the value of its token. It is tied to the product! I will always be able to exchange tokens for real products and use it in my car. Develop in the same spirit! Wink
Thanks dear friend! Your support is important to us. Smiley
It seems more and more people are beginning to appreciate your token. Smiley
Yes, indeed! Every day we work on the project, so people start trusting us. This Sunday we will present the project in Moscow. Wink
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
One of the projects where you can estimate the value of its token. It is tied to the product! I will always be able to exchange tokens for real products and use it in my car. Develop in the same spirit! Wink
It seems more and more people are beginning to appreciate your token. Smiley
What a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to joining in  Shocked
Thank you dear friend! It's great that you are already with us! Cheesy
It's just fine that you're the first! Already joined your telegram. I will follow the development of the project, I think you will be able to achieve great results!
Thank you! Feel free to ask your questions if they arise. Wink
It's just fine that you're the first! Already joined your telegram. I will follow the development of the project, I think you will be able to achieve great results!
What will your token be like, can you tell more about that?
You can read more about the device of our token and the whole system in our white paper. If you do not understand something, feel free to ask your questions here or in our telegram of Valena.
From reading your website. I see that this project is very potential, and certainly will be able to attract a lot of fans. besides Valena-SVCoin has also been moving for a long time. and has a famous brand. which I want to know, is there any weakness of this ValenaSVCoin and if so, how to solve it?
It's great that you like our project! Answering your question, the main problem now is the number of participants of the first stage. As soon as we close the pre-sale, the development of the project will begin even faster!
Pages:
Jump to: