Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 48. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
You have an excellent project. I want to see how you implement the integration of blockchain into your production and if it will be effective enough.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Your team are hard working and the future will show the result  Smiley
Of course you are right, dear friend! Soon our work will bear fruit Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Your team are hard working and the future will show the result  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Tell us if there is anything interesting going on with your project now? What is your team doing?
It is better of course to participate in projects conducted by experienced managers in order to reduce risks.
Of course, it is very important to avoid unreliable projects, because you can lose your money. Join our project and be in the real business! Wink
Activity: 100
 It is better of course to participate in projects conducted by experienced managers in order to reduce risks.
unusual project. such I have not yet seen. say, on your site I read that you can earn on your platform, among other things. how can this be done?

At the same time dealers will also benefit from using SVC as they will get additional discount on products, logistics, analytical services and marketing solutions. That's why, we believe, partial reciprocal payments with SVC will be convenient and beneficial for all the parties involved. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
unusual project. such I have not yet seen. say, on your site I read that you can earn on your platform, among other things. how can this be done?
How do you plan to implement a system of rewards in the bounty campaign?

The bounty company is under construction, dear friend. We are considering different variations of rewards. As soon as we launch it, we will tell you about it. Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Having a real business is a distinctive feature of the project, you are a project that seems reliable in terms of investments.
Why does it need blockchain? Can you tell more about the project like howit works
Very popular question dear friend! Cheesy
Blockchain is a modern information technology allowing to create decentralized global community and synchronize the work of high tech Valena-SV based lubricant producer, marketing experts, logistics experts, retailers and end customers to improve car work quality, to reduce harmful emissions and thus protect environment and also to decrease maintenance costs and repair works.
In the same way that blockchain has been revolutionizing financial sphere our tokens backed by high technology Valena-SV range will revolutionize the lubricant industry by changing our approach to equipment maintenance.
We are the company aspiring to use the best achievements of modern era and blockchain is undoubtedly the one we must take advantage of. What’s more, blockchain technology is a buzz word of today and its popularity will stimulate increased interest to our novel product in the industry and also will let us stand out from our competitors.
More information you can find in white paper, as well as on our website: https://valena-svcoin.io/
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
Green revolution sounds great. I'm not sure that your additives are revolution. In any case, if the environment will benefit from them, it will be an advantage of your project.
It’s a real project which is great. Quite a reliable investment. I will watch your progress. Maybe at one of the stages I'll join you.
Well done, dear friend! Thanks for the support, our team will do the project even better! I'm sure that you will join at one of the stages. Wink
Activity: 266
Why does it need blockchain? Can you tell more about the project like howit works
How much longer will the pre-sale phase last?
We will close the pre-sale phase as soon as we collect the necessary amount, dear friend. Perhaps it will be tomorrow Wink
Do you have an opportunity to refine your technology? Does it have a future?
The manufacturer of the motor company LIFE improved the development of D.N. Garkunova and V.G. Babel. This was achieved through the genericity of generations, the full transfer of intellectual experience within the collective of close and close friends of scientists, as well as modern international technologies in the field of organic synthesis and chemotology.
In due time, there are developments of thick greases for bearings and shruzes, development of additive packages for specialized equipment. That is, we can make the lubrication just for the right equipment and a certain operating mode.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
It’s a real project which is great. Quite a reliable investment. I will watch your progress. Maybe at one of the stages I'll join you.
What motivates you and your team to take part in this project?

We are motivated by our mission: "We make cars happy." Cheesy
We look forward to hearing your questions, dear friends!
I have already invested a small amount in your project, guys, good luck to you! Do not fail!
Many thanks for the support of my dear friend! We are very glad that you like our project! Our team of professionals will not let you down.
Pages:
Jump to: