Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 42. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 105
Guys, I am looking forward your bounty! Your project  is really innovative, and it is so cool to use blockchain your development.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Your ecology impact reduction is due to the fact of less mechanical parts destroyed so less must be produced or something else?
Yes, thanks to our product, we reduce friction between parts. And this leads to less wear and damage to parts. Also our product reduces harmful emissions from the engine. If you have any questions, ask. Smiley
Harmful emissions from engine depend on oil?? Never know it
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
How are things with closing the first part of fundraising?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Who is Pavel Levshinki? Is he a scientist?
This is our CEO, dear friend. This is written at the beginning of our branch, as well as on the site. Wink
No, I understand Smiley
I wanted to know about professional background
If you are interested in his biography in more detail, you can always ask him personally in our telegram chat. The link to our channel is at the beginning of the branch. Wink
Oh, ok, I will
Thank you Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
This is our CEO, dear friend. This is written at the beginning of our branch, as well as on the site. Wink
No, I understand Smiley
If you are interested in his biography in more detail, you can always ask him personally in our telegram chat. The link to our channel is at the beginning of the branch. Wink
No, I understand Smiley
Your ecology impact reduction is due to the fact of less mechanical parts destroyed so less must be produced or something else?
Yes, thanks to our product, we reduce friction between parts. And this leads to less wear and damage to parts. Also our product reduces harmful emissions from the engine. If you have any questions, ask. Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
How can I connect with your leadership?  I want to discuss with them some questions about promotion  of the project.
Activity: 72
Where do you produce your product? Outsource or your plants?
Which country, China?
We manufacture our product in Russia. We also rent the plant's capacity. Building your own factory by the way is in our roadmap. Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
How are things with a terms, that written in the road map? Do you do it in time?
Where do you produce your product? Outsource or your plants?
Which country, China?
Is presale ongoing? How much was collected?
Hello, dear friend, yes, of course, pre-sale continues! As soon as it is over we will notify you. The amount of collected funds is not yet reported, but soon we are planning to make a counter on the site. Wink
Good day!
Quite interesting, but I didn’t understand - I buy your oil or I buy something I add to it myself?
When you buy Valena products you buy additives for oil, which you add yourself. In the future, we plan a full-fledged release of the 5th generation of oils, based on our advanced technologies. Smiley
5th - because there are 4 already? xd
Specifically, we have no oils yet, but we will follow the example of great companies and start right away with the 5th generation Grin
Activity: 76
Is presale ongoing? How much was collected?
Activity: 224
A weak project, in my opinion, you may not have time to collect the required amount in time.

Lol, says guy who got used to scam-ICO

If a scam gets enough amount - this makes it successful project? No

Here ICO is not a first step to abstract somewhere, but rather scaling of something good to something great

But I guess haters are always going to hate, nothing can change it …
Activity: 56
Good day!
Quite interesting, but I didn’t understand - I buy your oil or I buy something I add to it myself?
When you buy Valena products you buy additives for oil, which you add yourself. In the future, we plan a full-fledged release of the 5th generation of oils, based on our advanced technologies. Smiley
5th - because there are 4 already? xd
Do you have competitors?   Huh
At the moment we are not aware of our direct competitors, we are one of the first in our industry. Indirect of course there are many, but they lose us on a number of parameters. If you are interested, I can tell in more detail. Wink
Yes, detailed would be great
Because you put it in risk section along with market overview in your wp, so want to understand fully if it is a danger-factor or not
Of course I understand. There is nothing to be afraid of, let's take such a competitor as the Oronite Company. This is our biggest indirect competitor. Unlike Oronite additives Valena-SV complexes ensure protection against hydrogen wear, which results in smaller amount of dust in oil, and consequently filter gets longer-lasting. Due to applying metal plaque technology friction becomes sliding friction, so contact area of rubbing surfaces is reduced by 5 times. Copper ion membrane preserves its self-healing properties throughout oil lifespan. Copper ion membrane allows to reduce lubricant’s temperature by 20-30 degrees Celsius (we can show copper membrane).  Unlike our competitors’ counterpart Valena-SV is much better at keeping engine clean from sludge and securing sludge suspended in the oil. When it’s used the second time and more engine remains clean forever whereas amount of Valena-SV additive may be decreased and thus less money is spent on oil. We don’t play “planned wearout” game which many car and oil producers participate in. That’s why we are free to make lubricants up to the standard of unique Russian military technologies for the global market. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: