Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][preICO] CCA - REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER MARKET - page 15. (Read 2410 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
As i read about Cylinder CCA very interesting and nice project..
I want to know some info about this..
Do you have bounty campaign for fb and twitter or other social medias.?
How much per token and when it will going to be live?
May i also know what is the maximum supply..
Any way best of luck😊
Thanks and godbless..hoping for the success of this project
t allows businesses to acquire market share by introducing an appealing and differentiating product. First and only Fiberglass Composite Cylinders in the Philippines. It helps to retain customers and increase loyalty. It is also reduced maintenance costs, easier handling. It is very useful to us because we can use it to cook easy. I think it will become a successful project in the whole world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Is there an estimate on how much would 1 LPG cylinder would cost?
Activity: 238
As i read the onepager I can only say that their purpose is good because they have alot of help I also want to help by using social media to promote their purpose as long as they have may investors
Activity: 210
This project definitely have a big possibility to dominate in the market in the long run, since it has unique features and products that others didn't have.

I agree with you mate..this is really a great project of this year,..lets support this project for better result,in the end we will be benefitted..
Activity: 140
I really appreciate all the efforts and no doubt this would be one of the great project ever..Tons of new ICO's are coming everyday but this one  really have the connection to me as one of the users of gas tanks,,Consumers around the world would gonna love this.

This project is really great , this gives the consumer the safety and innovative style of Gas tanks .. not like the usual tanks.. this one will give us the comfort and efficiency .. Im excited to have one in the future . Goodluck guys!

Thank you so much!
The pre-sale of the tokens of the project Composite Cylinders Advanced is going on!

For today we have already sold more than 11 000 000 tokens CCA for the amount of 300 000 US dollars! The period of the Pre-sale is the most profitable ICO stage of the project Composite Cylinders Advanced to invest in tokens CCA. It is during this stage that we offer the most attractive discounts for the purchase of the tokens.

Earlier investors have already used their advantage and got a discount on the tokens CCA in the amount of 50% (discount was applied to the first 8 000 000 tokens CCA). The next 6 000 000 CCA tokens we offer for sale at a discount of 35%. Hurry up to take part in our project until the discount is reduced to 15%!

More information on Pre-sale of the project Composite Cylinders Advanced and the conditions for participation you can get from our site https://cylinders.io.

https://b.radikal.ru/b35/1802/ec/74a8439d458f.png

Wow nice update team CCA, 11 million token sold out,lets push this project more...best of luck to the whole team and all investors in this project..happy to be part of this great project...

Thank you for being with us
Activity: 128
The R&D and pilot plant will be located in the Czech Republic, an industrially developed country with a high level of engineers’ qualification. Goodluck to all the people behind this great project.
Activity: 42
These tanks are an important part of a lot of industries.
Activity: 99
I really appreciate all the efforts and no doubt this would be one of the great project ever..Tons of new ICO's are coming everyday but this one  really have the connection to me as one of the users of gas tanks,,Consumers around the world would gonna love this.

This project is really great , this gives the consumer the safety and innovative style of Gas tanks .. not like the usual tanks.. this one will give us the comfort and efficiency .. Im excited to have one in the future . Goodluck guys!
The pre-sale of the tokens of the project Composite Cylinders Advanced is going on!

For today we have already sold more than 11 000 000 tokens CCA for the amount of 300 000 US dollars! The period of the Pre-sale is the most profitable ICO stage of the project Composite Cylinders Advanced to invest in tokens CCA. It is during this stage that we offer the most attractive discounts for the purchase of the tokens.

Earlier investors have already used their advantage and got a discount on the tokens CCA in the amount of 50% (discount was applied to the first 8 000 000 tokens CCA). The next 6 000 000 CCA tokens we offer for sale at a discount of 35%. Hurry up to take part in our project until the discount is reduced to 15%!

More information on Pre-sale of the project Composite Cylinders Advanced and the conditions for participation you can get from our site https://cylinders.io.

Wow nice update team CCA, 11 million token sold out,lets push this project more...best of luck to the whole team and all investors in this project..happy to be part of this great project...
Activity: 182

Activity: 30
The project looks good and I hope to see a more detailed white paper
Hi CCA,I cant control myself not to visit this thread ,i want always to see and read positive comments of this project..really this project will be successfull..it really amazing project...happy to be part of this new community..
Activity: 238
CCA is a platform about making money and very outstanding project,Entrepreneurs should set products to a maximum quality and efficiency to draw potential customer. It seems to be very interesting project
An amazing project that integrates the blockchain with the project riding on with the current trend today. Amazing concept, I will bookmark this thread for further info in the upcoming updates..Goodluck to all the people behind this great project..

Thank you for your opinion!
Upon reading the onepager or whitepaper i can say that this project is too good to be true but its the people who believe in the project . I wanted to help the project by promoting it into social media so we can bring more investor so at least the team can collect funds for the Cylinder project . Is is not about investing , we must focus on the goal which is to build the project robo-cargo that enables delivering supplies worldwide in any forms of transportation because this is really convenient and efficient .
Activity: 182
An amazing project that integrates the blockchain with the project riding on with the current trend today. Amazing concept, I will bookmark this thread for further info in the upcoming updates..Goodluck to all the people behind this great project..
Cylinder is really good project most ico are made for payment and CCA platform and all abaut making money  but this one is very creative and outstanding project it can be a new form of transportation in the future if you are investing invest your money with this kind of thing 😇😊

Thanks for the support!
Truely admirable they are for doing their best to produce cylinder products and the like of superb quality. Every Entrepreneurs should set products to a maximum quality and efficiency to draw potentisl customers. Truely this project has a sense, it feasibile as their is a very high demand onhand on the market with the proposes plan.forseeing great success with this. See you at tge penacle dev. Team.

Thank you for your opinion!
Pages:
Jump to: