Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][preICO] CCA - REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER MARKET - page 17. (Read 2410 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
It is good that you will integrate the blockchain with your project riding on with the current trend today, may i ask with your website? roadmap and whitepaper as other project usually do?

Hoping that CCA token success
#Cylinder
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
This project should be supported. They have a very good platform, making a Composite Cylinder that is made of environment friendly materials and corrosion free. This product should be spread around the world in order to protect our environment.

yes, this will help the consumers specially when talking about the safety. We can help them as well as they will help us too but the concern for me now is the availability of this product in some other countries in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
This project should be supported. They have a very good platform, making a Composite Cylinder that is made of environment friendly materials and corrosion free. This product should be spread around the world in order to protect our environment.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
What has this project to do with blockchain technology. We must be careful which ICO we support. We are looking for projects that will make a difference using blockchain technology.
Blockchain is still an emerging technology and I have no doubt will be a mainstream technology soon. We need projects that can get us there.

This project definitely have a big possibility to dominate in the market in the long run, since it has unique features and products that others didn't have.

I agree, aside from the products good specification this is a basic commodity that every household used everyday. This will surely hit the market in no time and the integration of blockchain technology will boosts its marketability.
Activity: 224
Such an impressive project worth watching for before it launches on the market. Anyone who have been infprmed with this ICO must position their share now to maximize their gains. Market demand for safe, lightweight and innovative products such as gas cylinders fully back up by blockchain is a potential.
Activity: 99
This is a complete package of a successful project. The great team, great products, great ideas and uniqueness of Composite Cylinder Advanced makes every investors are looking for. I continue supporting and spreading this projects to any social media for them to know the advatages of CCA not only for individual but for environment as well.
Activity: 105
This is truely  one of a kind project that needs to be taken seriuosly. Big gains for those who would support at early stage. Really looking forward for a favorable market demand on the ICO. CCA will nail it!
This will be one of technology that must need in our daily lives nowadays not only in our houses but also in businesses. Surely they will reached their hardcap in no time and im one of those who will invest.
CCA project is undesputably ingenius!
Intertwining industrial concept with blockchain is truely a wonder! This would bring a very feasible market as there were very high demands for Gas cylinders and the like. Definitely a go ICO and will be one of the big gainers! Kudos team!
This is truely  one of a kind project that needs to be taken seriuosly. Big gains for those who would support at early stage. Really looking forward for a favorable market demand on the ICO. CCA will nail it!
The admin or stuff of this project are high educated degree,. So this project make success if they are all have genuine effort right?.. And CCA project is unique progress I think,. I am waiting for their bounty of this project too,. If I am right after 2021 its big success this CCA project its become useful to financial of other peoples,.
Activity: 70

This project is so great and amazing.. After reading the information about this project,it makes me think that this is much more efficient, convinient and customer friendly than any LPG brands we're using these days. Very unique concept. This will make a big change and improvement in the kitchen.
Guess founders are fed up of the constant change on oil and gas prices.
It is good to participate on your token sale, is there a minimum amount to invest?
Activity: 29
wow this is a great project after reading the concept . I think this will have a future #CCA . Ill support and looking forward to this great project #environmental friendly keep it up .
Activity: 109
This project is very interesting and has potential in a crypto world,id loved to congratulate the developers of this wonderful projects,thank you so much. Let's support this until it success.
Activity: 350
This project definitely have a big possibility to dominate in the market in the long run, since it has unique features and products that others didn't have.
The project is good by all means. However, what comes into my mind is the scope of their market. is this focus on their locality? please include future plans and expansions of this product at least in our part we have something to look forward considering that it suits to the domestic needs.
Composite Cylinder Advanced should be spread all over the world. The materials and efficient methods of storing gases made composite cylinder type 4 the most in demand on the market. These will surely attracts investors especially today people rather choose environmental friendly materials and corrosion free. And mostly for those high risk environment nor corrosive environment that needs anti corrosion measures. Hopefully these will access in the market of  Asia as early as 2021 especially here in the Phillipines. I'll always stay tune on your websites for more updates GoodLuck to you Composite Cylinder Advanced Team!
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Ahh okay now I know after reading it carefully, Your team developed a unique technology that allows and provide high-quality cylinders at a low price, thus making a "revolution" in the world composite cylinder market.
Activity: 210
Its looks an interesting project.
Please allow me to come in and i'll support this project.
Because this product can help us especially when we are suddenly running out of gas while cooking.
we have another option to continue our activity with CCA product.

I agree with u kulets,its really very interesting and unique project,lets support and help this project..
It really help us in future.....GO go team CCA ..we are here to support this project😊,
Best of luck and all the best..
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
im impress after reading all the details about cylinder project and it has been developed a unique technology that allows provide high-quality cylinders at a low cost, thus making a revolution in the world and for sure many people would buy cylinder  in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: