Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][preICO] CCA - REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER MARKET - page 16. (Read 2410 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
CCA project is undesputably impecable!
Intertwining industrial concept with blockchain is truely a wonder! in no time this would bring a very feasible market as there were very high demands for Gas cylinders and the like. Definitely a go ICO and will be one of the big gainers! Hopping onboard now and waiting for the Ico's success. Congrats team!
Precisely mate, this project is really amazing .. this will going to hit the market soon .. then no doubt that lots of consumers will going to love this efficient and safe cylinder .. Kudos to developers.
Activity: 238
Gas is very important in every aspect ,it used in transportation, cooking instrument, and  many more. So We need to used it wisely to conserve our gas.  And with the help of this project,since gas nowadays is very pricey we can save money and we can earn as well thru this project.this is very helpful to everyone
Activity: 105
A project which is highly feasible. One that attract market before hand for the project is quite useful to almost everyone. It is even made better because of using high quality raw materials that are lightweight in nature and durable. The ico will attract potemtial buyers as the coin's supply is just enough, not so huge in volume.
Your absolutely correct. All what need with regards of this matter is in CCA Technology plus much cheaper than LPG. Personally i will support of this project 100%.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Cylinder is really good project most ico are made for payment and CCA platform and all abaut making money  but this one is very creative and outstanding project it can be a new form of transportation in the future if you are investing invest your money with this kind of thing 😇😊
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Ahh okay now I know after reading it carefully, Your team developed a unique technology that allows and provide high-quality cylinders at a low price, thus making a "revolution" in the world composite cylinder market.

precisely why this project is unique,and we all know that gas have a major part in our daily lives.
so using this tank for daily consumption of gas,means more demands.more demands more profit.
ill try and give a shot on this one.and support the token.
Activity: 224
Truely admirable they are for doing their best to produce cylinder products and the like of superb quality. Every Entrepreneurs should set products to a maximum quality and efficiency to draw potentisl customers. Truely this project has a sense, it feasibile as their is a very high demand onhand on the market with the proposes plan.forseeing great success with this. See you at tge penacle dev. Team.
CCA project is undesputably impecable!
Intertwining industrial concept with blockchain is truely a wonder! in no time this would bring a very feasible market as there were very high demands for Gas cylinders and the like. Definitely a go ICO and will be one of the big gainers! Hopping onboard now and waiting for the Ico's success. Congrats team!
Notable characteristics of the said project-  composite cylinders mentioned like lightweightness is awesome. I would also stress on the safety of the use of these industrial products which I think was given proper consideration by the manufactorer.  This is a very nice project , everyone should keep an eye. Worth investing, worth waiting. Unleash potentiality! Team

A project which is highly feasible. One that attract market before hand for the project is quite useful to almost everyone. It is even made better because of using high quality raw materials that are lightweight in nature and durable. The ico will attract potemtial buyers as the coin's supply is just enough, not so huge in volume.
Activity: 140
Hello Dev, I just want to ask what is the connection of your platform into the blockchain?  How can this Plastic Composite Cylinder can be useful to us? Thank you ^_^.

Hello! More useful information you can find on our website, welcome https://cylinders.io!
This seems to be a very interesting project. Guess founders are fed up of the constant change on oil and gas prices. 😁
It is good to participate on your token sale, is there a minimum amount to invest? How much would it be

the minimum amount for an investment is not

If this cylinder is strong and safe i'll consider it to purchase in the near future. Go for it make this a real thing. Good luck.

Thanks for the support!
Revolution
in the world composite cylinder market
Expensive technologies result in high cost of type 4 cylinders. This significantly reduces their attractiveness for consumers. It has developed a unique technology that allows provide high-quality cylinders at a low cost, thus making a "revolution" in the world composite cylinder market. I wonder to be part of these project.

Thank you for being with us!
facebook is having strictness in posting crypto currency and as for now twitter is quite good...i hope so in the future...will this be no problem if we post in facebook?

Hello! You can subscribe to news about our project in Facebook, welcome https://www.facebook.com/cylinders.io/
I think it's a long-term project that relies on ICO in coin promotions in this project, a thread-looking display that draws attention to the information of total supply of coins that is not excessive and also cheap affordable price, this will have an impact on the attractiveness of an investor who will invest in the project this is a complete project with pre-ICO that comes with softcap and hardcap

Thank you for your opinion!
Activity: 9
facebook is having strictness in posting crypto currency and as for now twitter is quite good...i hope so in the future...will this be no problem if we post in facebook?
How do you plan to compete with well established composite cylinder manufacturers like Hexagon Composites? How do your cylinders improve on theirs? Basically, you're proposing to compete with a company that's been manufacturing composite cylinders for many years, so it'd be good to know how you're planning to disrupt their market... especially since you're not even at prototype stage until late 2018.

Our competitive advantages is cost leadership (2-3 time lower than HEXAGON price) and better quality (permeability in accordance with ISO 11119-3) due to know-how technology which was developed by our team
Do you know that the total experience of the team working on the Composite Cylinders Advanced project exceeds 200 years?

There are only the best engineers, designers, technologists and managers who have experience in developing their own production technology of composite cylinders made of polymer materials of the 4 type.

In order to make our project develop all the time and keep pace with the times, we have invited experienced advisors to take part in it, including:

* John Phillip Neumann junior (President of JNS Enterprises Inc, USA) - has many years of experience in the production and sale of cylinders, tanks and accessories for gas motor fuel (more than 45 years);
* Franco Treppo (production engineering) - a highly qualified developer, organizer and optimizer of production processes, has more than 30 years of experience in this field;
· Vladimir Sergeyevich Smirnov (Lenin prize winner) – Deputy Minister of chemical industry of the USSR, General Director of NPO "Khimvolokno" with 60 years of experience.

We are confident that with such a team we will achieve the highest results! Learn more about Composite Cylinders Advanced project on the website https://cylinders.io

https://c.radikal.ru/c24/1802/2e/772770601657.jpg
Activity: 99
The high quality cylinder at a low cost  wow  every household should have thiis. I cant wait that Composite Cylinder Advance  should entering the market here in Asia.  People will sure embrace this product.  
Activity: 168

It's very promising and  interesting Cylinders offers financial institutions direct and instant control
over the new class of assets – unmanned vehicles of all types, wish of succed in crypto currency world trading team Cylinder.
Pages:
Jump to: