Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][preICO] CCA - REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER MARKET - page 20. (Read 2410 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hello I saw this article as an interesting one to read.
I like the idea about the cylinder project that will provide high-quality cylinders at a low cost, As a consumer i would love to see the outcome of the project because it will help me as a consumer, I hope many people will know about this strategy and support it as well.

Thank you for being with us!
Hi I found this article / project very interesting and should be shared to everyone and to be spread around the world not only in the czech republic.

I would to be a part of this project that the Composite Cylinder Advanced or CCA should be spread all around and over and around the world!

As I can predict the materials and efficient methods of storing gases made composite chlinder type 4! On the most demended product on the market.

With these in hand, this will surelt attract new investors and enthusiasts!

Especially today people rather choose environmentally friendly materials, corosion free, and pollution free!

Thank you for sharing this airdrop! Im going to support this project by sharing it to my friends and family.

Thanks for your support!
being a decentralized company is perfect,  it will be easier for the both parties to have a business transaction even when they are miles away,  i would also like to point out your Buyback tokens program,  your project is really well planned

Thank you!
This thread deserves a lot of attention. I wonder why there's only one page. People are missing this opportunity. I hope the admin will do a better job promoting this coin.
Mental control headset...very interesting. Do you guys have a prototype of this already and tested? I would like to know more about the technology and how it works.

Hello! Thank you for your opinion! More information about the project you can find here https://cylinders.io.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Truely impeccable developer idea has shown here. I admire them for doing their best to produce cylinder products and the like of superb quality. Every Entrepreneurs should set products to a maximum quality and efficiency to draw potentisl customers. Truely this project has a sense, it feasibile as their is a very high demand onhand on the market with the proposes plan.forseeing great success with this.
The demand of the Global market on Liquified petroleum gas and the like would definitely bring a massive gain to this endeavor. Amazing ingenuity of the developer to bring about seamless connect on industrial products with virtuality. This is a quite intereating project one has to take a share. Kudos team.
This ico has a high probability og hitting market massively with enormois gains. The primary reason is that evwryone needs Food, and to prepare exquisite and delictable food one has to use gas/fire or any medium in most cases. Truely amazing concept of having both utilitu market and blockchain intertwined together nd working as one. Great projet. I
Surely everyone will keep an eye.
Activity: 210
While reading the content of this project it is my honor to highly recommend to all because it will fit the interests of many to be able recognized the less expensive cost. their goal is to give a widen option to all for we know that gas is oneway to access our interests. It is also beneficial for the blockchain to support this project. I believe in this project and for the success of all.

Yeah ,ur right lhor911,i really felt what u see about this project..i feel it will really going to be successful..very unique and interesting..
Happy to be part of this community,wishing for the success and more improvements and infos to come..
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
Activity: 294
Can't wait for 2021 for this to penetrate Asia. This will help make every household safe if this shall replace the old type of gas cylinders  
Activity: 14
a lot of people use LPG nowadays for daily living....cca project will be very popular,
easy,convinient,safe....add the fact that is more cheaper.if people will be using cca for their every day use that only means a better future for the project....so i think this might be a very good investment,im looking after for the success of this one.

I don't think CCA would really be cheap, the analogue cylinders are far way cheaper or more affordable compared to this Composite Cylinder. What this can offer though is it's far way safer compared to our regular gas cylinders. Most people now a days are safety savvy which would make CCA their best choice of cylinder to store gas. The real deal here I think is safety, which makes this project a good one.
Activity: 196
The presale of CCA tokens is going on!

We would like to draw your attention to the fact that throughout the stage of Pre-sale of the project Composite Cylinders Advanced will operate a specially created discount system, which we will describe you in this post.

First of all, it is worth saying that with the help of ICO we aim to attract investments in the project Composite Cylinders Advanced in the amount of 5 million us dollars. To do this we have issued 80 million tokens of our project – CCA. During the Pre-sale phase we will sell only 20 million CCA tokens for the amount of 665 thousand US dollars. The remaining tokens will be sold during the Token sale phase.

The first 8 million tokens CCA have already been purchased by investors at a discount of 50%. Next 6 million of CCA goes with a discount of 35% and the next $ 4 million of CCA – 15%. The last 2 million of the tokens CCA will be sold without a discount and their total cost is 0.05 USD per 1 token CCA.

Full information about the terms of the ICO and CCA token is available on our website https://cylinders.io.

How can you guarantee the security of your investors? Most ICO now a days, though it looks legit will turn out to be a scam at the end. I'm not saying you are one of them but then in order for us to buy your tokens, how assured are we that our money will not be wasted? Raising 5Million is not a joke, but then if you can guarantee your investors security I believe you can do it. Again, best of luck to your team.
Activity: 182
Hoping that all the community especially those cylinder gas users will support this awesome project as this would help lessen the current price of raw materials that are used in building those gas containers..I will support this coins and all the developers behind this wonderful idea.Looking forward to the day it will launch.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I like the idea about the cylinder project that will provide high-quality cylinders at a low cost, As a consumer i would love to see the outcome of the project because it will help me as a consumer, I hope many people will know about this strategy and support it as well.

Yeah very interesting project, I think it will success because most household uses gas cylinder. Most of us need a gas cylinder that is safe, with good appearance and we can see the gas level.

Activity: 99
Upon reading the whitepaper of Composite Cylinder Advance, This is perfect awesome project! The concepts, the modern hi technology production, the designs and engineering this is absolutely a mirroring of a strong team of CCA.
Activity: 210
Hello team CCA,i can't control myself to comeback on this thread..i really excited to this project,this is the best project i ever joined..i think this is the first project about cylinder,..so i guess it will really be successfull soon..
Advance congrats to the team..
Activity: 2
 like the idea about the cylinder project that will provide high-quality cylinders at a low cost,  a consumer i would love to see the outcome of the project because it will help me as a consumer, I hope many people will know about this strategy and support it as well, thank you for sharing this coin, this project must be shared and spread as much as possible to other people I will support project by sharing it to my friends and other person who knows about this industry. I pray for your success on your development team plss don't abandon this project, let's go to the moon together hoodle!
Activity: 2
Activity: 1
Hi I found this article / project very interesting and should be shared to everyone and to be spread around the world not only in the czech republic.

I would to be a part of this project that the Composite Cylinder Advanced or CCA should be spread all around and over and around the world!

As I can predict the materials and efficient methods of storing gases made composite chlinder type 4! On the most demended product on the market.

With these in hand, this will surelt attract new investors and enthusiasts!

Especially today people rather choose environmentally friendly materials, corosion free, and pollution free!

Thank you for sharing this airdrop! Im going to support this project by sharing it to my friends and family.
Activity: 105
I read the whitepaper at the CCA project I saw that it was a good plan and a great potential for it to have enough value. i hope that would have been a success this good luck ...
Your correct my friend, i also amazed in this project. As i far as i see in this project is well planned and not only that it is very useful in many ways.
Pages:
Jump to: