Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PreICO] Cryptomind - free blockchain platform for AI solutions - page 2. (Read 2766 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 101
Hello. If I need to perform some task, do I evaluate its cost myself or is it automatically evaluated by any algorithms?

The cost is calculated automatically. It depends on the complexity of the task, the amount of data, etc.
How long will the test task for the miner last after signing in?
Hi, I do not think that this will last long. It is necessary to evaluate the capabilities of your equipment.

Will I receive any payment for passing the test task?
No, for now we don't plan to reward for test tasks execution.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Will developers be able to buy tokens for crypto currency after launching the project inside the platform? How much will one token cost?
Yes, of course, there will be such an opportunity. I haven’t yet seen the information on how much the token will cost on the domestic exchange.

Is there information about using fiat money to buy tokens after the project is launched?
Activity: 336
If a miner does not fully complied with developer's task, will he pay compensation to the developer for his lost time?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Will developers be able to buy tokens for crypto currency after launching the project inside the platform? How much will one token cost?
Yes, of course, there will be such an opportunity. I haven’t yet seen the information on how much the token will cost on the domestic exchange.
Hi, I do not think that this will last long. It is necessary to evaluate the capabilities of your equipment.

Yes, you are right. It wiil last a pair of seconds.
Activity: 252
Hello. If I need to perform some task, do I evaluate its cost myself or is it automatically evaluated by any algorithms?

If I understand correctly, the evaluation will be carried out automatically according to average prices on the platform.

Will I be able to ask to reduce the value if I’m not satisfied with the proposal?
Activity: 392

If I understand correctly, the evaluation will be carried out automatically according to average prices on the platform.

Activity: 350

Will I receive any payment for passing the test task?
Activity: 142
Do I get a private key for access to the wallet while signing in? If it is lost, can I restore it?

Thank you!

Yes, if private key is lost, you would have an opportunity to restore it inside your personal account on Cryptomind site.
Activity: 350
Activity: 392
Do I get a private key for access to the wallet while signing in? If it is lost, can I restore it?
When will the ICO of your company finish?

We are now at PreICO stage. It will ends Nivember 31. We are going to hold ICO Feb 2018
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
When will the ICO of your company finish?
Hello. Can I use Java and C ++ to interact with the platform?

Yes. It it supported languages.
Will indication of your passport data be required in order to sign in on Cryptomind?

No, we think that there will be no need to send us anything except email.
Why do hosts sometimes need to perform test tasks? What tasks will the tests consist of?

The nodes will perform test tasks to prove their honesty. For now any additional info about the tasks is closed.
Pages:
Jump to: