Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PreICO] Cryptomind - free blockchain platform for AI solutions - page 3. (Read 2766 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello. Can I use Java and C ++ to interact with the platform?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Will indication of your passport data be required in order to sign in on Cryptomind?
Activity: 146
Merit: 101
Will the service have free neural networks which users can use to solve business problems?

Oh sure! One of the goals of the project is to develop an exchange site, where both paid and free solutions will be available. But, with that in mind, you need to remember that you have to pay for the calculations to the miners. However, we expect that we will be able to provide computing services at very low prices.
Activity: 98
According to which dimensions will the rating of models and data-sets be shaped on the platform?
Activity: 209
Will the service have free neural networks which users can use to solve business problems?
Which software will evaluate the integrity of the host when executing the task on Cryptomind platform?

We going to use our own soft to control mining nodes. We are developing it right now.
Activity: 224
Why do hosts sometimes need to perform test tasks? What tasks will the tests consist of?
Activity: 177
Which software will evaluate the integrity of the host when executing the task on Cryptomind platform?
Good day everybody. Tell me please, will there be a rating system on the platform? According to which indicators will it be formed for each user?

Yes, therte will be a rating system for miner nodes and for complete AI solutions.
The mining nodes will be rated for reliability, processing speed and uptime.
AI solurions will be rated with the help of user reviews.
Hi, if I work for a long time in the service and provide my equipment to train neural networks, will I have priority for large orders?

Thank you!

Yes, every miner node will be rated. If your node/nodes have good rates, you will have priority for large orders and will earn more.
Activity: 322
Good day everybody. Tell me please, will there be a rating system on the platform? According to which indicators will it be formed for each user?
How much time will a host have to accept the performance of a task?

If I correctly understood your question, then the task initiator should accept computations result in 24 hours.
Will you somehow notify the miners that the system has available tasks so that they switch from mining the crypto currency to their implementation?

If our software is turned on, there is no need for notifications. Everything happens in automatic mode. But there will be logs, so miner can see, how out soft works in every moment.
Why will you launch a global cloud supercomputer? Who will have access to it?

There ‘s still little information about it. It will be launched to solve a wide range of computing tasks. It will combine all the power of the miners in order to achieve maximum power.

With the help of what technology will all the capacities be pooled? It was developed by the creators of Cryptomind?

We plan to use OpenStack technology. We are not its developers - it is opensource.
Activity: 392
Hi, if I work for a long time in the service and provide my equipment to train neural networks, will I have priority for large orders?
Will you use CNTK and Cafee frameworks?

Thank you!

Yes, we will.
Activity: 238
How much time will a host have to accept the performance of a task?
Activity: 266
Will you somehow notify the miners that the system has available tasks so that they switch from mining the crypto currency to their implementation?
Activity: 294

There ‘s still little information about it. It will be launched to solve a wide range of computing tasks. It will combine all the power of the miners in order to achieve maximum power.

With the help of what technology will all the capacities be pooled? It was developed by the creators of Cryptomind?

I don't know my friend.
We will wait answer for this question from devs.
Activity: 238

Pages:
Jump to: