Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PreICO] Cryptomind - free blockchain platform for AI solutions - page 7. (Read 2766 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi guys. When you will on exchanges?
Activity: 146
Merit: 101
I still dont get it. how it can be free when we must invest to an ICO? how I can make money if I invest to this ICO?

Our platform will be free for use to everyone and free of control by corporations. Of course, if someone wants to use the computational power of the miners for AI calculations, he will have to pay for the tokens, which are a means of payment within the platorm. Also, if someone wants to use paid ready-made solutions in the field of neural networks, he will also have to pay.

You can earn money if you get tokens now for two reasons:
First, the PreICO tokens will be exchanged at the profitable rate to final CTM tokens.
Second, The market of artificial intelligence systems will grow rapidly over the next few years. So, as I wrote earlier, since tokens are a means of payment inside the platform, their price will grow
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
I still dont get it. how it can be free when we must invest to an ICO? how I can make money if I invest to this ICO?
Hello, community!

We published a new promo video:

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=FGiJuEJ6p6o

We would like to know your opinion about it.

We will be glad to hear your feedback on our project.

Is there any place to read more about your intended solution?  The major difficulties I am having (as an AI researcher / business owner) are:

1. training data

Once compiled, a typical dataset is 1GB-1TB in size, and often contains data that isn't mine (IE I dont own the copyright).  I would not feel comfortable distributing it or sharing it with others.

2. adoption

Most businesses lag behind the technology curve.  They do not understand AI or any of it's capabilities or restrictions.

----

I wish I could say that training a network or optimizing solutions was the hard part.  That would be far more interesting.

Thank you for questions.

The datasets copyright problem is a complex one. So far we have not worked out how to control copyright for every file in every dataset.
I am sure that the second problem will be solved by itself within several years. Applications of AI technologies spreads quickly.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Is there any place to read more about your intended solution?  The major difficulties I am having (as an AI researcher / business owner) are:

1. training data

Once compiled, a typical dataset is 1GB-1TB in size, and often contains data that isn't mine (IE I dont own the copyright).  I would not feel comfortable distributing it or sharing it with others.

2. adoption

Most businesses lag behind the technology curve.  They do not understand AI or any of it's capabilities or restrictions.

----

I wish I could say that training a network or optimizing solutions was the hard part.  That would be far more interesting.

Activity: 90
How will you guarantee the conduct of training if the miner decides to quit out of your network?
Thank you for this question. This is a normal problem for any distributed network. The operability of a network will be provided with our equipment. If the decision of the task doesn't arrive from a miner during the preset time, this task is transferred for calculation to our equipment. And parallely in the automatic mode there will be a search of the free capacities at other miner.
Activity: 90
how long will the pre-ico be running for?
good day. the period of PreICO from 11 to 31 November.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
How will you guarantee the conduct of training if the miner decides to quit out of your network?

Thank you for this question. You mean what happens if the miner turns off the program neuronal network learning process is in progress?
Yes, what happens?

Cryptomind so
                     very interesting

Glad to here that!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Cryptomind so
                     very interesting

Look like great project, i think this project will succesfull.
do you have a bounty program for this project dev?

Thank you for your interest! We will publish bounty terms next Tuesday.
Activity: 840
Look like great project, i think this project will succesfull.
do you have a bounty program for this project dev?

Thank you for this question. You mean what happens if the miner turns off the program neuronal network learning process is in progress?
What is interesting among all the mentioned things in introduction for me is prototype of already working system. I am going dig more into project and will give deeper look at the whitepaper to catch up and understand the concept more better way. Artificial intelligence is future of everything so potential is extremely high.

Thank you!

If you have questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

Feel free to cantact  me:[email protected]
Facebook: www.fb.com/groups/cryptomindprj/
Telegram: t.me/DmitryVav
Interesting project) Do you have bounty? Advisors?

Thank you for you interest. We will publish bounty prorgram terms next week. As for Advisor  - you can contact me by email:
[email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
What is interesting among all the mentioned things in introduction for me is prototype of already working system. I am going dig more into project and will give deeper look at the whitepaper to catch up and understand the concept more better way. Artificial intelligence is future of everything so potential is extremely high.
Activity: 151
Activity: 112
Interesting project) Do you have bounty? Advisors?
Pages:
Jump to: