Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PreICO] Cryptomind - free blockchain platform for AI solutions - page 6. (Read 2766 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 101
What ready-made solutions for business will entrepreneurs be able to buy in Cryptomind? How much will the various categories of goods cost?

Thank you. In fact, we don't know yet. It will be an open platform, so there will be ready-made solutions that developers will publish on the platform. However, we are going to publish solutions for processing graphics (recognition, segmentation, processing) and solutions for processing of bigdata for the start.
How much money you expect to collect on pre-ico?
Thank you for the question!

We are going to collect 400 ETH on PreICO stage.

It is modest results. What happens if you collect more? I'm sure you'll get more.

Thank you!

We hope so. It is  not so modest. Also, we have some agreements with instutional investros.
If we collect more funds, we will spend them on the dissemination of information about our project. It is trully global and i'm sure is really useful for all the mankind.
Hello. When are you planning to launch the market for experts in the field of AI on your platform?

We are going to release open beta of our platform in December. The final version wiil be ready in 2018.
Good afternoon. How are you going to motivate the miners to perform useful tasks?

Most likely, there will be some kind of financial incentive or some other bonuses.
I'm wondering what do you mean by "useful tasks"? What are these tasks?

For example diagnosis of diseases based on results of research; autopilots for cars;recognition and classification of objects on images; the self training systems of the simultaneous translations from any languages; intellectual market bots and many others
It would have been a bit early for this, given how we don't even have AI yet.

Thank you!

I must disagree with you. The current state of eg neural networks already allows them to be used in real applications. In addition, if there were no AI, Microsoft, Facebook, Google corporations would not have invested dozens of billions of dollars in these technologies.
Good afternoon. How are you going to motivate the miners to perform useful tasks?

Thank you!

Miners motivation is simple enought. First, with the help of one graphic card the miner can earn no more than $50 per month. At the same time, renting a server with a GPU , for example form Amazon corp, costs about $700. That is, the miner can earn much more on his equipment.
Other idea that our software can work in parallel with other mining software, that is, the miner in the absence of a computational task from our platform can mine any "traditional" cryptocurrency.
Who created the idea of your platform?

Thank you!

The idea of your plathorm came to Dmitriy Vavilchenko https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001864160593 in February 2017.

Activity: 240

It is modest results. What happens if you collect more? I'm sure you'll get more.
Artificial intelligence is the future. Good luck in your project!

Thank you! We are sure in it and that our project can help AI technology to make the world a better place!

Hi guys. When you will on exchanges?
We plan to bring CTM token to exchanges after ICO (February 2018).
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What ready-made solutions for business will entrepreneurs be able to buy in Cryptomind? How much will the various categories of goods cost?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello. When are you planning to launch the market for experts in the field of AI on your platform?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11

Most likely, there will be some kind of financial incentive or some other bonuses.
I'm wondering what do you mean by "useful tasks"? What are these tasks?
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
It would have been a bit early for this, given how we don't even have AI yet.
Activity: 364

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Who created the idea of your platform?
Artificial intelligence is the future. Good luck in your project!
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: