Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][preICO] Dolphin BI: The first cryptoasset investment analysis marketplace - page 10. (Read 5233 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Thank you for the answer! Smiley But I have another question. Could you please explain how the smart contracts are going to be used in the Dolphin BI?

Thanks for a good question!

We plan to use Ethereum smart-contract as a platfrom core which implement the following functions:
- update Experts’ ratings
- distribute reward among Experts and Authors (in DOBI tokens)
- accept monthly subscription fees (in DOBI tokens) and assign widget access rights for Subscribers (e.g. on pay-per-month basis)
- voting on platform rules updates

This contract will use ERC20 tokens named DOBI. A gateway with Waves Platfrom is planned to be implemented to allow a user to buy and sell DOBI tokens through the Waves Platfrom wallet and DEX.

Frontend is planned to be implemented as a webservice initially and then also a mobile apps will be developed (as descibed in our roadmap). If DApps become widely adopted we will think to implement our Frontend as DApp.

Widgets and Data Providers are to be implemented as Docker containers (we already have this architecture in beta.dolphin.bi). If a decentralized computing becomes widely adopted (Golem, SONM, iExec etc) we will think on moving to a decentralized architecture in this part.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
So, the question is who will be rating the automatic systems of evaluating (how they will get access to blockchain projects if they are not trustworthy) and will the author of them get paid for it?
Activity: 56
When the Dolphin is going to really work, is there going to be a possibility for consumers to use some kind of trial version, so he or she would have an idea of how the web site works?

There will be no trial versions directly, I'm afraid. It is made so intentionally, because otherwise a Sybil Attack would be immediately possible with next to no cost. However, there is a mechanism that allows investors to return funds spent on DoBI, at least, during the first year (read more about that in Section 4.2 of whitepaper).

In the end, we could make a special demo separated from the main platform's economy, if it's what the community would really want.
i am intereting this project, and I am sure this project will be successful soon on the opening day of the first sale

In my opinion, this project has a special attraction for investors to invest in this project and I can only hope there is bounty for the project.

i hope can wait after presale completion

this is good project with best dev team , good luck . hope pre sale will success

Many thanks!  Smiley

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i hope can wait after presale completion

this is good project with best dev team , good luck . hope pre sale will success
Activity: 294
In my opinion, this project has a special attraction for investors to invest in this project and I can only hope there is bounty for the project.
Activity: 250
i am intereting this project, and I am sure this project will be successful soon on the opening day of the first sale
Activity: 140
how to join your bounty?
There were some questions regarding our product demo which consists of three parts. We wanted to clarify these things for everybody.

You can already use Bitcointalk Sentiment Analysis – it is an MVP. We take the first 100 pages from altcoin announcement topics, and grade each post as “negative”, “neutral” and “positive” using machine learning algorithms; the grading updates each 10-20 minutes. The graph shows the number of posts and their polarity chronologically.

ICOFaces is a prototype, its value is proportional to the database size – it is now small, but we are expanding it each day.

The dashboard is a prototype as well and it displays basic functionality the widgets will have – the user can freely move them around the dashboard. The widget contains visualization for some data from a Docker container, so the dashboard prototype follows the general architecture the platform will have – the widgets and data sources are isolated inside Docker containers, while the dashboard provides a user interface where one can freely manipulate widget sizes and locations.

Here's a video demonstration of how to use these three modules: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS2QCivN3tU
We hope that this demo will give you some initial understanding of our platform's design.

Finally! Presale is now officially open! Be among the first to buy DBIP and get 25% bonus!

https://presale.dolphin.bi/

reserved.I am more interesting about the bounty thread
Bounty program will be announced soon. Stay tuned!
Ok, got it.
Also, who is going to be Curators-Subscribers to take care of rating system? Are you going to do this? How are you going to ensure inpartiality?

The entire rating system is handled by a smart-contract. The ratings are calculated strictly according to formulae described in the whitepaper. We are also planning to create a separate contract for upgrade proposition voting that would allow the community to change the rules if required.

ICO list curation is a bit more complicated - we will probably have to oversee the curation process ourselves in the beginning, before the critical mass of trustworthy users is gathered. Then is should become self-regulating - think Wikipedia.

Exactly! And I would like to add that initially Curators-Subscribers will be that users who hold a huge part of tokens. We expect it would be a dev team and early backers.
These tokenholders are motivated (because of their tokens, furthermore dev team has vesting period) that platform will develop constantly and community of Experts and Authors will grow and bring values to Subscribers as expected.

Later when desired culture will be developed we will propose to change voting function so huge tokenholders won't have significantly more voting influence as regular tokenholders. So community becomes self-governed. So it becomes a DAO.
Activity: 87
The magnificent image of DOLPHIN cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world
Activity: 56
Can anyone become an Expert or an Author on your platfrom? Or do they have to be tested and will you ask them for qualification proof?

Yes, openness is a core principle of our platform.

Anybody can become an Expert but the rating system will help to choose best of them by the community voting.

Also anybody can become an Author (thanks to widget container's isolation) and will get access to basic resoures of the platform. With the rise of popularity of Author's widget it will get more computing resources automatically.

Ok, got it.
Also, who is going to be Curators-Subscribers to take care of rating system? Are you going to do this? How are you going to ensure inpartiality?

The entire rating system is handled by a smart-contract. The ratings are calculated strictly according to formulae described in the whitepaper. We are also planning to create a separate contract for upgrade proposition voting that would allow the community to change the rules if required.

ICO list curation is a bit more complicated - we will probably have to oversee the curation process ourselves in the beginning, before the critical mass of trustworthy users is gathered. Then is should become self-regulating - think Wikipedia.
Activity: 5
Can anyone become an Expert or an Author on your platfrom? Or do they have to be tested and will you ask them for qualification proof?

Yes, openness is a core principle of our platform.

Anybody can become an Expert but the rating system will help to choose best of them by the community voting.

Also anybody can become an Author (thanks to widget container's isolation) and will get access to basic resoures of the platform. With the rise of popularity of Author's widget it will get more computing resources automatically.

Ok, got it.
This, there are so many of ICO nowadays. Could devs explain it more in detail about Dolphin BI?

Agree. See my previous post with some explanation:
Our current vision of Dolphin BI is more close but not equal to ICO listings and ICO ratings but with significant differences:
1) we don't select ICO which to list or which do not list. So anybody can put their ICO info on our site to receive a feedback from community. Our community of experts will do a moderation while we only provide a plarform. We also don't get paid for ICO to be listed.
2) any Expert can work for his/her own and build their own reputation in community and receive a reward for contribution.
3) any Author (e.g. third-party developer) can build their own analytical application on to of the platform, to provide some useful analytics to community and also to receive a reward which depends on application popularity.

We think that this way of ICO analysis is more close to principles of reaching a consensus in a decentralized manner.

And also the first post in this topic is also about our proposals and our key features.
Do you have any particular questions regarding our proposed product, team, terms etc?

Man, there are so much investment platforms already. How is this different from the rest? And a lot of them are under ICO prices right now. But I'm willing to consider if the devs explain more in detail yet simple to understand.

Could you please clarify, what do you mean by "investment platforms"? There are crypto investment funds, ICO listings, ICO ratings, ICO marketing agencies, "ICO turnkey" agencies, ICO incubators are on the way. Does it all fall into your "investment platforms" definition?

Our current vision of Dolphin BI is more close but not equal to ICO listings and ICO ratings but with significant differences:
1) we don't select ICO which to list or which do not list. So anybody can put their ICO info on our site to receive a feedback from community. Our community of experts will do a moderation while we only provide a plarform. We also don't get paid for ICO to be listed.
2) any Expert can work for his/her own and build their own reputation in community and receive a reward for contribution.
3) any Author (e.g. third-party developer) can build their own analytical application on to of the platform, to provide some useful analytics to community and also to receive a reward which depends on application popularity.

We think that this way of ICO analysis is more close to principles of reaching a consensus in a decentralized manner.

Activity: 2
Activity: 234
Man, there are so much investment platforms already. How is this different from the rest? And a lot of them are under ICO prices right now. But I'm willing to consider if the devs explain more in detail yet simple to understand.

This, there are so many of ICO nowadays. Could devs explain it more in detail about Dolphin BI?
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: