Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][preICO] Dolphin BI: The first cryptoasset investment analysis marketplace - page 3. (Read 5233 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
By the way, what do you think about KoCurrency? They are creating kinda crypto investment and prediction platform, seems like the same mission as you have.
Activity: 8
Cryptics, crypto-analytical platform based upon artificial intelligence with self-learning potential, have quite strong plan. Do you know about them and consider them as a potential competitor? As they developed by Russian team
Activity: 10
What do you think about ICO Stats? Very useful platform with constantly updating information. Will you have the same widgets?
What do you think about independent research groups, such as CrushCrypto, providing fundamental analysis for chosen projects. They state that "We are not paid or mandated to do any of our reviews and our content is based on our own research and analysis and personal opinion."
Oh, and I also wanted to ask you about the ICO Rating. Their product seems alike and also convenient. Will you have the same project cards and rating system divided by categories- upcoming, ongoing, past, scam. It's actually very useful.
Activity: 56
On a platform called ICO Tracker there is a "role" of curator, who rates ICO's and must invest in the one he's rating. In Dolphin BI, when rating anything, users don't have to invest in it, do they? And I don't undertand one small detail. In Dolpnih BI do users rate widgets or ICOs?

Well, the Expert can rate an ICO negatively - it is not really logical to ask them to invest then, is it? Smiley We do not make our experts invest into anything (it is their own business whether they do that or not), because otherwise they wouldn't be really objective or impartial.
One of your competitors is "ICO-Rating". They provide not only an assessment of upcoming and ongoing ISO, but also a detailed past audit of the project to predict success. Do you plan to provide the same services?

We won't provide such services by ourselves, but it is totally possible for somebody to create an "audit" widget and have Experts post their detailed overviews in it (although it depends on how detailed you want it to be - the vanilla Expert widget can have pretty detailed analysis as well).

More than that, ICORating can actually create their trademark widget and post their analysis on our platform to increase coverage!
That means that any competitor can use DolphinBI?
Won't it harm the project if ICORating would make their own widget? I ask this because ICOR is free of charge and DBI is not.
And what if Picolo Research, for instance, will make their own widget too? Is it ok?

It wouldn't really harm the project - in fact, it is a mutually beneficial synergy: ICORating increases their coverage, while we attract ICORating's audience to try our widgets.
I, actually, like your project, but searching for similar ones, found one called TokenLab. Do you know about it and how Dolphin BI is better than it? What makes analysis by Dolphin BI more reliable or convenient?
Activity: 5
You know, I like how you run the project, but what is the difference between you and Cindicator?
If I'm the Dolphin Subscriber and I really like the analysis of some particular expert, can I view his or her profile to see other analysis he or she made?

Yes, you can! The Expert's history is saved and can be accessed at any time.
Do you consider the news resource DeCenter a serious competitor in the publication of analytical reviews? Will the Dolphin gain such trust?

We do not consider such platforms as direct competitors - in fact, we can easily cooperate, as they can create their signature widget with their content to spread their coverage to Dolphin's audience.
I have a question about Ties Network. They said that they have first  realization of public decentralized database and interesting cases for crypto community: real deals based raitings, projects, cases foe ico due diligence with expert community etc. As I understand you have something the same. What can you say about that?

Our design is not exactly the same (as data providers are more or less centralized), but Ties.DB can actually be used as a data provider for our widgets.
Activity: 12
On ICOrating there is a Risk score by which the projects are evaluated. What's rating in Dolphin BI is based on?
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
The idea behind dophin bi is really cool. Analytical tool can only be useful where there is transparency and there is level playing field. Spectre is brokeless trading platform. The liquidity of the platform is tokenized and all profit is share by the investor, holder of the token. The financial sector is about to withess transparency like never before. Get Spectre for broker less transaction and dolphin could be predictive tool on it. What a dynamo!
What do you think about Red Pulse project? It’s  a platform covering China's financial markets, also they provide their users  with the knowledge and helpful information to make investment and business decisions

We haven't really heard about them. But from what we've gathered, they can actually post their analysis on our platform and benefit from it!

We are aiming to create in international platform that caters to audiences from all around the world, so this project would fit right in.
Indoorse project provide an ability for all their community to choose experts from ordinary users. You said, that you are going to moderate them more or less manually, but what do you think about this possibility? Assuming you`ve got all this security protocols against bots.

We are not exactly going to moderate who can become an Expert - we will just invite famous Expert onto the platform at its start.

As for the bots - it is actually a pretty sophisticated problem. We will utilize a combination of automated detection measures and curation from high-rating Expert to filter them out.
Activity: 12
On a platform called ICO Tracker there is a "role" of curator, who rates ICO's and must invest in the one he's rating. In Dolphin BI, when rating anything, users don't have to invest in it, do they? And I don't undertand one small detail. In Dolpnih BI do users rate widgets or ICOs?
One of your competitors is "ICO-Rating". They provide not only an assessment of upcoming and ongoing ISO, but also a detailed past audit of the project to predict success. Do you plan to provide the same services?

We won't provide such services by ourselves, but it is totally possible for somebody to create an "audit" widget and have Experts post their detailed overviews in it (although it depends on how detailed you want it to be - the vanilla Expert widget can have pretty detailed analysis as well).

More than that, ICORating can actually create their trademark widget and post their analysis on our platform to increase coverage!
That means that any competitor can use DolphinBI?
Won't it harm the project if ICORating would make their own widget? I ask this because ICOR is free of charge and DBI is not.
And what if Picolo Research, for instance, will make their own widget too? Is it ok?
Hello! Are there going to be some interaction between the expert and a subscriber? Is there going to be an opportunity to contact the expert directly and to ask him or her some questions? (like a consulting session when a person clarifies what he or she didn't understand out of the expert's analysis and then makes a decision)

As long as they have a verified identity, it is possible to easily contact them in their social accounts. As for anonymous investors, it might be a bit trickier. As of now we do not plan to integrate a messenger system into the platform, but we can do that if the community requires it. Be warned, though, that it is probably going to be a centralized system - it is not possible to send messages in Ethereum directly and conveniently right now.
I've read a bit about Santiment. It's a financial market data and content platform of choice for cryptocurrency and block chain space. Santiment provides aggregated newswires regularly. Are you planning to do something similar?

We will provide a sentiment analysis widget (actually, it is already available in our demo!), that in its final version will aggregate opinions on the project from different social networks (although right now only BTT is available, other social media is planned as well).

As for Santiment, they aim to build decentralized prediction models, but it is unclear how they are going to decentralize such massive computations (and it is not covered in depth in their WP). The key principle of Dolphin platform is that widgets may be centralized (as they often need a lot of computational power), but the economics around these widgets are decentralized, which allows to create a truly honest and transparent marketplace of analytics.
Pages:
Jump to: