Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][preICO] Dolphin BI: The first cryptoasset investment analysis marketplace - page 6. (Read 5233 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How are you going to involve experts? Why should they choose Dolphin instead of their own blogs or stuff like this? Any special offers at the beginning? Bonuses?

We will subsidize newcomer Experts and make special deals with respected experts from industry using the Community Development Funds. As for blogs and chats - they cannot be monetized directly, while on our platform the Experts will be rewarded, as long as they pass the number of votes threshold.
Activity: 10
Is there a maximum of reward to be gained, or the sum might tend to infinity?
Activity: 9
How a validity and accuracy of data from Data Provider will be controlled?
Activity: 8
How are you going to involve experts? Why should they choose Dolphin instead of their own blogs or stuff like this? Any special offers at the beginning? Bonuses?
What exchanges did you choose for your crypto-assets?

I think it's a bit early for that, we will have more concrete answers closer to the main TGE. But ERC20 tokens can be transfered freely, so if an exchange wants to list us, it can.
Thank you for your answers.
Also have a question concerning promotion schemes, is it perspective enough to promote it in social media? Of course, those who are interested may find it anyway.

And will be there any entry requirements, for example providing user's private information or verifying is an optional procedure?

Right now we have a pretty restrained promotion budget (it's one of the reasons we're doing a presale in the first place), so social networks are among the best instruments to get coverage, considering our resources.

Although it is encouraged for Experts and Authors, identity verification is entirely optional.
As I understood, quality of Experts' evaluations and reviews in manual Widgets is evaluated by Subscribers and automatically. Will these two types (manual by Subcribers and automated) be evaluated separately with own rate or will it be an aggregate estimate (if so, what is the "weight" prescribed to each of this type of evaluation?)? What will be the algorithm of automated evaluation of Experts' evaluations be based on (formula 3 from Appendix 1 or some special machine algorithm)?
Thanks in advance.

The Subscribers rate Experts' evaluation on a 1 to 5 scale. Then the Experts' distribution bases are calculated based on their average rating (you can see the formulae in Appendix 1 of WP).
As for the aggregation - the experts rate projects' aspects on a 1 to 5 scale. These scores can be aggregated and the distribution may be shown in a separate widget.

By the way, how are you going to eradicate the plagiarism in widgets and Experts' evaluations? It seems there going to be lots of widgets and evaluations placed by rating, so what will stop people from copying (even partly) the ideas of those not yet rated highly newbies' ideas?

There will be automatic plagiarism detection and moderators - pretty hard to bypass all those measures)
Activity: 14
What exchanges did you choose for your crypto-assets?
Thanks a lot for extensive answers.
And what fee size for subscribers do you plan to establish? It seems that there was not such information in WP and forum

The subscription fee for basic widgets is rescaled each month through the voting contract to adjust to the market price. Prices for widgets in the marketplace are set by the Authors themselves, but will be rescaled with the subscription fee.
Thank you for your answers.
Also have a question concerning promotion schemes, is it perspective enough to promote it in social media? Of course, those who are interested may find it anyway.

And will be there any entry requirements, for example providing user's private information or verifying is an optional procedure?
I've look through the demo. Is it final version or you are going to update it? Will it be possible to see all functions in it? When?

The current demo is a reference of what kind of interface could be expected from the platform. We will update it during the presale and in the following days. Subscribe to our TG channel to get the latest on updates!
By the way, how are you going to eradicate the plagiarism in widgets and Experts' evaluations? It seems there going to be lots of widgets and evaluations placed by rating, so what will stop people from copying (even partly) the ideas of those not yet rated highly newbies' ideas?
As I understood, quality of Experts' evaluations and reviews in manual Widgets is evaluated by Subscribers and automatically. Will these two types (manual by Subcribers and automated) be evaluated separately with own rate or will it be an aggregate estimate (if so, what is the "weight" prescribed to each of this type of evaluation?)? What will be the algorithm of automated evaluation of Experts' evaluations be based on (formula 3 from Appendix 1 or some special machine algorithm)?
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 9
Thanks a lot for extensive answers.
And what fee size for subscribers do you plan to establish? It seems that there was not such information in WP and forum
I've look through the demo. Is it final version or you are going to update it? Will it be possible to see all functions in it? When?
Hey, guys, check out our Telegram channel: https://telegram.me/dolphin_bi_en
I can only answer on BTT when I'm on the computer, but on Telegram I will be able to answer more frequently from my phone!
I have question about Waves Platform. Why you chose it? Yes, I know that MobileGo is largest blockchain crowdsale, however there are only 4972 registered tokens at the moment, thats small.
Why didn't you choose, for example, OmiseGO (OMG)?

We only plan to peg ERC20 tokens to Waves tokens because of fiat gates and Waves DEX, so that the Subscribers would be able to get new DoBI tokens quickly.
Will there be any free content on your platform?

There may be a free demo separated from the main economy to showcase what the platform can do. However, the subscription on the main platform is a must, because it defends against Sybil attacks.
Did I understand correctly, that final user of information, provided by experts will be at the same time moderator? Or, how to deal with information that is mistakenly wrong, for example.

During the earlier days, we will have to moderate content by ourselves. After a while, we will gradually transfer these responsibilities to Experts with high enough rating, so the moderation will become self-regulated (like in Wikipedia).

Did I understand it right that with this system the possibility of posting deliberately wrong information (for promotion of particular ICO) is excluded?
And what about about authors? Is it possible for them to publish false information through their channels of information

With moderation, it is more or less excluded (also see our WP or previous answers to learn about attack protection). Even if somebody posts wrong information, they wouldn't gain a high enough rating easily to propagate that information.

As for the Authors, it is possible for them to post wrong information, but we encourage the Authors to make their widgets open-source and as transparent as possible. After all, it will increase popularity of their widget and increase their revenue so they are incentivized to do that.
Question to the team. Have you done any ICOs before in other projects? Any start-ups? Were they successful?

We haven't done any ICOs, but Andrey Varnavskiy is an entrepreneur and has successfully launched businesses before.
Pages:
Jump to: