Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PREICO] Nuvus.io - Transparent Global Data Platform for Cannabis Industry - page 11. (Read 1641 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
An interesting company, but in many countries marijuana refers to drugs. The team is not afraid of criminal prosecution in some countries?
Indeed, tell me in which country this project will be implemented and in what countries will it be launched in the future?
Activity: 434
An interesting company, but in many countries marijuana refers to drugs. The team is not afraid of criminal prosecution in some countries?
Are the team planning to launch an airdrop for these project because I would like to get some free Nuvus Smiley As I browse their site this is another decentralizing marijuana in the blockchain?

An airdrop is good for a new project if they want to increase their popularity easily, also a bounty campaign will surely help them with the advertising and promotional strategies.
Yes, I am surely waiting for the airdrop and bounty of this project as the value f this token will increase very rapidly in the future and gain some of their tokens now will make use rich in the future. Ass cannabis industry is a profitable one in the world if it is traded all around the world this project will need global reach.

Definitely, which it will addition to its popularity and advertisement on this project. As I understand on this project it can have a good potential in the future. Hopefully this project will supported by many investors as this project is still in progress which can have a great value in the future.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Are the team planning to launch an airdrop for these project because I would like to get some free Nuvus Smiley As I browse their site this is another decentralizing marijuana in the blockchain?

An airdrop is good for a new project if they want to increase their popularity easily, also a bounty campaign will surely help them with the advertising and promotional strategies.
Yes, I am surely waiting for the airdrop and bounty of this project as the value f this token will increase very rapidly in the future and gain some of their tokens now will make use rich in the future. Ass cannabis industry is a profitable one in the world if it is traded all around the world this project will need global reach.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 294
I took part in the bounty of the company of a similar project in the autumn and now the coin of this firm is traded on cryptopia. And for the company I got twitter 100 coins, which sold for $ 200.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
I think this is a very trustworthy project as it is creating many good things out of cannabis and also making profits from this. They should surely organize a bounty for this project due to which they will get huge support from different countries and communities from social media. They will also attract some great investors who would like to invest in this project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I think this is a very trustworthy project as it is creating many good things out of cannabis and also making profits from this. They should surely organize a bounty for this project due to which they will get huge support from different countries and communities from social media. They will also attract some great investors who would like to invest in this project.
To attract more investors, the only way that it will be effective is to have a bounty program so that more people will be curious about this project. I still did not totally understand about this platform, I am hoping the dev will have a simple explanation about this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

I am also waiting for the free airdrops or a bounty campaign. I am sure that if dev will announce it many members will join and the popularity of this project will increase.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
What is the future of unsold tokens on official website something strange described. I'm not excited about the future of Cannabis backed project all have same history none of them deliver their promises so how you will do this miracle?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Wow! Another great project that dedicates its platform and goal for the community. In it's industry benefits, it has a Security, Auditability and Automation that will surely make the community better. I am looking forward to this project. I will stay watch this for more updates and interesting developments.
Activity: 182
In my own understanding this project is a trading platform right? What does the cannabis graph do with your project, Im kinda confused on that part. Please enlighten me.
Activity: 170
Merit: 5
Presale is live: BitPenta.com
Are you ready to this bounty.this is good and good luck
Activity: 308
Yes, the global exchange platform which will be transparent is good, but will all participants in the process want to stop being anonymous?
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Will it not cause any problem if a person from a country (which is cannabis is illegal) to participate on a project that supports a program about cannabis?
I don't think it would be the problem as even if canabis is legal in several countries, it is been consumed to its greatest level due to several benefits of the herb. Canabis was also used by the monks as the most protenious gain and they used to consume the seeds of canabbis.
What if you are living in a country where cannabis is illegal? Will it still be okay to participate in this project? I know that cannabis is a good herbal treatment but here in our country it is illegal, that is why i am asking if will it be okay to support this even if it is illegal in our country.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
This project has ability to gain huge support from people as many countries in the world have not accepted the use of cannabis and people their will try to protest this and support this project as it can reach global level and make huge profits too from this as cannabis has great importance in the medical industry.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Its pride for me to choose Nuvus as Cannabis industry is booming globally and highly regulated also cannabis products are touted as medicine but not managed like the pharma industry, it is my better choice to invest funds with Nuvus.
Activity: 518
It is great to choose the deserving platform Nuvus as its system is ensuring compliance standards adhered at each level of the cycle. Patients, doctors, researches and regulators want to ensure that the product that is bought and the claims made by the producers are genuine.
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
Hi, this project looks promising but is there a need to tie it to the canabis industry?  Would the canabis industry benefit more from this than any other industry or why was it chosen?  Did you choose it because you have experience in this field?
Pages:
Jump to: