Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE ACTIVE] NAU.IO - DISRUPTIVE DIGITAL COUPONS PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 5. (Read 6082 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Do you plan to go to Vietnam market?

Sure Smiley
All countries where we plan to occur in the nearest future, you can see on our website:  https://tokensale.nau.io/

Hi! Why do you need 2 types of tokens? I mean eNAU and NAU token

NAU token is an asset within
Multichain technology blockchain. To have NAU tokens on its NAU wallet
users should exchange them from eNAU ERC20 tokens they have purchased
during the token sale or recieve them from other NAU user

Sorry for the off-topic.., but.. how can buy eth or btc and get nau tokens?

Hurry up! You can still get your 35% bonus!

If the instructions were not clear, check out more detail one:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uUI3tTUaWYa-d6BPW36jK3GRJGn37ZmBK6AssGr1r_8/edit?usp=sharing

Hello!!!
This looks cool for the Hispanic market, are you planning to make a Spanish whitepaper??!??

You asked - we did. Come and check it Smiley
https://tokensale.nau.io/es/pdf/NAU_WhitePaper.pdf

At what price would unsold tokens for NAU be kept on a smart-contract and available for purchase anytime (if available)?

Unsold token in every round will be used in next rounds

hello.

What sort of ways do you plan to keep the 95% payout of the token sustainable over long periods of time?

Our concept doesn't need to do anything with these payouts because they are some sort of payment for promotion.

The heart of NAU is the platform based on blockchain which is used to store all transactions between platform users (whatever their role is) and the platform itself. What are transactions coated through?!

All the transactions will be served by MultiChain

The basic idea of this project fits good with small retailers, but could it work with big ones?

NAU works with every type of business but it will be extremely useful for smaal and medium retailers because our platform doesn't need large investments to make people know about you Smiley

Hello NAU/ If retailer ran out of NAU balance, I won’t be able to use the offer as a customer?

Offer will be locked until retailer charges its balance. But I guess that there won't ba such troubles because retailers can see their balance and top-up it in time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hello NAU/ If retailer ran out of NAU balance, I won’t be able to use the offer as a customer?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
 Shocked Wooow this is a great idea!  Tongue
Activity: 190
The basic idea of this project fits good with small retailers, but could it work with big ones?
Activity: 309
and the US?

The US will join us a little bit later Smiley
fine  Smiley
Activity: 238
The heart of NAU is the platform based on blockchain which is used to store all transactions between platform users (whatever their role is) and the platform itself. What are transactions coated through?!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I look at your project, read the discussion ... and I think it's a very interesting project  Kiss, I would like to participate in))

Good to know that you appreciate our project  Roll Eyes

Here you are, the link to participate:
https://my.nau.io/auth/registration.html
Thankee!  Smiley
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
hello.

What sort of ways do you plan to keep the 95% payout of the token sustainable over long periods of time?
Activity: 103
At what price would unsold tokens for NAU be kept on a smart-contract and available for purchase anytime (if available)?
Activity: 96
Coooooool, so cool!!!!  Smiley Wink Smiley
Activity: 92
Hello!!!
This looks cool for the Hispanic market, are you planning to make a Spanish whitepaper??!??
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
Sorry for the off-topic.., but.. how can buy eth or btc and get nau tokens?
Activity: 216
I get it, thanks
I also think that this month will be good for nau, especially if btc will keep going down and people will just buy alts...
Activity: 216
NAU platform is the main offer for every group of people you named Smiley Users will have a good service to find discounts in places around, retailers get an interesting way to promote their facility, agents will have an interesting project with which you can profitably cooperate and publishers can earn tokens by spreading their invite links

I get it, thanks
Activity: 121
Hi! Why do you need 2 types of tokens? I mean eNAU and NAU token
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
Do you plan to go to Vietnam market?
Hey. If I buy NAU tokens, will I be able to download the app before others?

App will be available for downloading in couple of weeks after token sale campaign ends. Token holders will have privileges to invite friends earlier then other people.
Activity: 103
Hey. If I buy NAU tokens, will I be able to download the app before others?
As our local representatives pitch NAU to retailers when inviting them to join the platform, it becomes obvious that there is still need to explain why digital marketing outperforms traditional advertising and how retail can benefit from it compared to what it is used to. EXPLAIN, pls!

It's always hard to integrate new ideas on market. But we are trying to do our best to show people advantages of NAU.

First of all, NAU is a platform that directly connects customers and retailers. Thus we pass middlemen. And it is extremely useful in promoting because of money and time saving. Also we provide the service based on geolocation. Traditional advertising can't offer this ability while our clients will be able to find discounts relying on their position. Also, traditional advertising is much harder being tracked then digital one. I hope these are good reasons for making a choice between them.

Hello NAU! These are NAU direct competitors who have already established relationships with merchants and acquired user base. What are THEIR strong and weak sides?

What competitors are you talking about?

Will be there translation bounties?

Bounty programm is yet not announced.

There is something wrong with your website, at least for me, it just keeps "refreshing" the page, i have even tried using another browser but it does the same thing. Can you guys look into it?

Already fixed. If not please contact us: [email protected]

How many countries use NAU now? What are they? What is the difference between them? What does the TOTAL number of current mobile users in NAU initial launch markets exceed?

We are initialy launching platform in Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Phillippines, Colombia. These countries were chosen mainly because of the wide availability of mobile Internet or number of smartphone users.
So the total number of currnet mobile users in NAU initial launch markets exceeds 185M users.

and the US?

The US will join us a little bit later Smiley

If to talk about token sale goals, soft cap is $5M, hard cap is $48.5. WHAT does REACHING the SOFT CAP means for the FINANCIAL PLANS of NAU?!!??

Fund are to be distributed between: retailers and customers acquisition, R&D, BD & PR, Legal, HQ and local offices launch, Global & C-level expenses.

Hi guys
Hi Additional funds raised during the token sale will be used to launch NAU on new markets and therefore intensify retailers and customers acquisition process. What are the other goals??  Roll Eyes

Additional funds will go to retailers and customers acquisition, new markets launch, extra R&D, infrastructure, legal, IT and HR cost for new local offices, team and reserve, NAU token liquidity support fund.

Salut! Which special offers and opportunities does NAU have for 1)users? 2)retailers? 3)agents? 4)publishers? What are our benefits among others??
NAU aims working with online retailers as well, we are putting efforts into being advantageous towards CPA networks too for both retailers and publishers... What do we have for each of them?

NAU platform is the main offer for every group of people you named Smiley Users will have a good service to find discounts in places around, retailers get an interesting way to promote their facility, agents will have an interesting project with which you can profitably cooperate and publishers can earn tokens by spreading their invite links

Activity: 168
Well, it's not terrible for ordinary users, good) but it is good for Token holders)
I agree with your decision  Smiley

Sure, we want to motivate our contributors as much as possible.
it's great!
Pages:
Jump to: