Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE ACTIVE] NAU.IO - DISRUPTIVE DIGITAL COUPONS PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 10. (Read 6082 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I've got a question, and I hope you can answer it. What if retailers who will place their offers on your platform won't activate them them when customer buys stuff from them that they saw in the offer. Can you track such stuff on the app, and how will you deal with them?

1. Customers themselves are interested in making retailers activate the redemption - they get points and level up from these redemptions, so they need them.

2. We stimulate retailers to activate redemptions, this influences their ratings and placement in search results.

3. Analyzing the dispersion rate, we can track such retailers and ban them from the system.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
I've got a question, and I hope you can answer it. What if retailers who will place their offers on your platform won't activate them them when customer buys stuff from them that they saw in the offer. Can you track such stuff on the app, and how will you deal with them?
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
i will for sure mate , the project can be a succes , it depends only on you
The approximate turnover of the funds inside the system?

Can you please clarify your question? What do you mean by "funds"?
Clearly, let's look at practice on how much this will be useful. I hope, there will be only good impression, without obsession.
The project is very well thought out for you, so I think there will be no problems here either Smiley

Sure, practice will show everything. We also have a chance to tune something in case it doesn't work properly.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
The approximate turnover of the funds inside the system?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hello!
Will NAU have ios and android versions? Can I download it from app store or only through the website?
thanks
Activity: 121
TRUE! Great project! There will be no problems! Good luck to you!!!  Wink Cool
Activity: 141
all this can be configured manually? or we will not have a choice what kind of notifications we want to receive?

Yes, every user will be able to choose what notifications to receive. However, we don't recommend blocking the personalized offers, because often they will be really attractive and tailored to suit your personal needs.
Clearly, let's look at practice on how much this will be useful. I hope, there will be only good impression, without obsession.
The project is very well thought out for you, so I think there will be no problems here either Smiley
Activity: 121
all this can be configured manually? or we will not have a choice what kind of notifications we want to receive?

Yes, every user will be able to choose what notifications to receive. However, we don't recommend blocking the personalized offers, because often they will be really attractive and tailored to suit your personal needs.
If you have ever been subscribed to any coupon service, you are familiar to receiving DAILY (OR EVEN HOURLY) letters packed with SO TO SAY ‘great exclusive offers’. If you don't like it, how NAU can help you?Huh

In NAU user will only receive notifications from their favourite retailers or individual offers which won't happen too often and all will be top-notch, because they will be quite expensive for the retailers using this approach.
If you have ever been subscribed to any coupon service, you are familiar to receiving DAILY (OR EVEN HOURLY) letters packed with SO TO SAY ‘great exclusive offers’. If you don't like it, how NAU can help you?Huh

In NAU user will only receive notifications from their favourite retailers or individual offers which won't happen too often and all will be top-notch, because they will be quite expensive for the retailers using this approach.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Hi I'm from India studying in US for past 3 years can I buy it in presale?
Hello everyone! Can someone tell me if US investors are able to participate\\??

It depends on the amount. If you can be treated as a qualified investor, there's a way to arrange it.

What amounts do you consider?
Activity: 168
everyone likes discounts and coupons  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 224
These are NAU direct competitors who have already established relationships with merchants and acquired user base. What are THEIR strong and weak sides?
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Why do you want to use blockchain and think that it will work? Just a mobile app with good marketing needed..
Do you think that blockchain is not needed here? WHY?
Activity: 224

Huh Should I do anything to receive bonus? Will it occur by itself?

It shall occur by itself. If you have any problems with investment please contact us:

https://t.me/gonau
[email protected]

ok, thanks, I'll keep in mind!
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Coupon services usually charge up to 50% from the discount which is already a EXTREMELY HEAVY pressure on the retailer Cry!!!! HOW can NAU solve the problem of massive payments to middlemen??!!?!
Pages:
Jump to: