Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE ACTIVE] NAU.IO - DISRUPTIVE DIGITAL COUPONS PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 7. (Read 6082 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hello NAU! These are NAU direct competitors who have already established relationships with merchants and acquired user base. What are THEIR strong and weak sides?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I look at your project, read the discussion ... and I think it's a very interesting project  Kiss, I would like to participate in))

Good to know that you appreciate our project  Roll Eyes

Here you are, the link to participate:
https://my.nau.io/auth/registration.html
Can I get referral link to invite people on the platform?

Tokenholders will initially receive invite links. So they will be among first ones who will be able to send referral links.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I look at your project, read the discussion ... and I think it's a very interesting project  Kiss, I would like to participate in))
Activity: 168
Can I get referral link to invite people on the platform?
Activity: 238
Hello NAU_support!
As a retailer can I make target ads for the customers who used my offers on the platform?  Roll Eyes will retailers get a database with clients who visit their places?   Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I wonder, but for how many years ahead do you already have a development plan?
if such a question is correct  Smiley

If you mean the development plan - we've got the To-Do list for a year ahead. If you talk about market expansion - it will depend on the funds we raise during the token sale. The first upcoming country for NAU besides the initial 5 markets is Vietnam.
you have correctly understood me! and I understand you, thanks
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Why did you make performance based round?
Activity: 28

If you mean the development plan - we've got the To-Do list for a year ahead. If you talk about market expansion - it will depend on the funds we raise during the token sale. The first upcoming country for NAU besides the initial 5 markets is Vietnam.
Hi. Are you talking with exchanges?

We are currently negotiating with all top exchanges. Definitely the first exchanges won't be the Tier 1 ones, but within 1-3 months after the token sale is over, we expect to have our token present at least on 3 exchanges.
"at least on 3 exchanges." do you mean any specific?
are you planning to go on North American market? ..when..?

Sooner or later we will definitely cover North American market also. It will happen about 2019

We are currently negotiating with all top exchanges. Definitely the first exchanges won't be the Tier 1 ones, but within 1-3 months after the token sale is over, we expect to have our token present at least on 3 exchanges.
What are your next steps after ICO ends?

Initially we are releasing our app. Then NAU is spreading globally by increasing number of retailers and offices in different countries.

Sooner or later we will definitely cover North American market also. It will happen about 2019

Why did you make performance based round?

NAU will cover more markets over time. So emission should be prolonged to maintain token stability.
Activity: 92
Hello!
Will NAU have ios and android versions? Can I download it from app store or only through the website?
thanks

Sure! Both versions will be for downloading available in December.

excellent! I'll wait!)

P\s\ - you came up with a very necessary project! I really like it))
Activity: 243
Activity: 103
What are your next steps after ICO ends?
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
If this is an honest project, it is pretty interesting.
Hi! Really interesting project.

Are you going to hold a bounty campaign?

There is no public bounty program. We are willing to reward high-quality longreads and videos though, so feel free to contact us if you see we can somehow cooperate here.

Hi guys! What kind of benefits does the customer have for sharing the NAU-link with his friends??? For how long will he be getting them??!??!?

You will get 95% of retailer's reward for every time your invited friend is using any offer. And it will last forever Smiley

And one more question... Desktop-ready website and Android/iOS mobile apps allowing users to locate and redeem offers displayed on the geolocation basis. How many BASIC CATEGORIES does the platform have?

We are planning 5 basic categories on initial launch which are subcategorized on more specific types. Also there will be flexible settings, different filters and tags to make customers easier to find desired facility.

NAU helps publishers and influencers effectively monetise their audience. What points make OUR PLATFORM different from the other ones?

NAU provides new vision on such services. It is a system where everyone in benefit. Customers get offers for free, clients can earn rewards for inviting friends, retailers get profitable promotion.  Smiley

..../Starting from Oct 1, 2017, the private presale round is active. The price on this stage is set at $0.04/token with 300% bonus and only qualified investors with investments over $50k in any equivalent are eligible to participate. There is HIDDEN CAP on this round/. WHAT is it?..

This is the private presale round. It is already over and we have collected $ 1.5M as a result of this round.

and what about the legal part of your project? Any difficulties now?

We have a group of qualified lawyers dealing with legal stuff.
Activity: 215
question on the topic of the day
I’m sorry for such question,
but I’m pretty sure you have competitors, why do you think you are better than they are?

I'm afraid I'll have to cite a few pages from our Whitepaper to clarify your question.

We do have competitors (if there are no competitors, maybe you've chosen the wrong market) and we do have advantages compared to them, this issue is covered in our Whitepaper pages 18 to 21.
you're right: "if there are no competitors, maybe you've chosen the wrong market")
I read the pages you specified, thank you!))
Pages:
Jump to: