Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE ACTIVE] NAU.IO - DISRUPTIVE DIGITAL COUPONS PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 9. (Read 6082 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
NAU helps retailers attract customers in affordable and transparent way. In what exactly? WANT ABOUT THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
Activity: 238
Hi guys! What kind of benefits does the customer have for sharing the NAU-link with his friends??? For how long will he be getting them??!??!?
so many facking shill accounts and use the hacked BTCwriter legend status one to make an OP
this is how a scam project started, don't waste your time and money in this NAU.io crap
you will be haunt unless you offer thenextking some compensation for hack and stole his BTCwriter account, prove you're not a scammer.
what nonsense, even funny! and this is said by a person with a negative reputation? or are you just a competitor?HuhCool

why do you need blockchain? why don’t you use ethereum?

NAU uses the benefits of the blockchain technology to ensure the transparency of all payments and commissions, and also makes it possible to process rewards paid by retailers directly to the eligible affiliates. Could it be done without blockchain? It could be, but the costs would be much higher and all NAU participants would have to tackle all the problems local retailers and their potential affiliates face nowadays and which we are to eliminate.
Each transaction within the Ethereum protocol requires payment which doesn’t fit NAU business model based on multiple microtransactions. Besides that, we don’t want to have our blockchain module stuck each time Ethereum blockchain is under heavy pressure during popular ICO or something.
thanks for the detailed answer!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
so many facking shill accounts and use the hacked BTCwriter legend status one to make an OP
this is how a scam project started, don't waste your time and money in this NAU.io crap
you will be haunt unless you offer thenextking some compensation for hack and stole his BTCwriter account, prove you're not a scammer.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hi! Really interesting project.

Are you going to hold a bounty campaign?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Activity: 56

NAU uses the benefits of the blockchain technology to ensure the transparency of all payments and commissions, and also makes it possible to process rewards paid by retailers directly to the eligible affiliates. Could it be done without blockchain? It could be, but the costs would be much higher and all NAU participants would have to tackle all the problems local retailers and their potential affiliates face nowadays and which we are to eliminate.
Each transaction within the Ethereum protocol requires payment which doesn’t fit NAU business model based on multiple microtransactions. Besides that, we don’t want to have our blockchain module stuck each time Ethereum blockchain is under heavy pressure during popular ICO or something.

Hello!
Will NAU have ios and android versions? Can I download it from app store or only through the website?
thanks

Sure! Both versions will be available for downloading available in December.

In what countries will you launch the platform? Why did you chose them?
How many countries use NAU now? What are they? What is the difference between them? What does the TOTAL number of current mobile users in NAU initial launch markets exceed?

We are initialy launching platform in Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Phillippines, Colombia. These countries were chosen mainly because of the wide availability of mobile Internet or number of smartphone users.
So the total number of currnet mobile users in NAU initial launch markets exceeds 185M users.

Hi guys! ))

Are you planing to visit any blockchain events in near future?

You can find us on:
BlockSpot on November, 13 2017
BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT on November, 22 2017
BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT KYIV on November, 25 2017
consensus:invest on November, 28 2017

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I look forward to hearing from you! Wink

it's nice that you answer our messages! in general, the idea is good,  Smiley It seems to be a pretty interesting project, i will pay attention to your post and keep my eye on it over the next few days! best wishes!))
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

so how many tokens are issued during this whole ico period of time?

It depends on the amount of tokens sold, the maximum overall emission ever is 1 285 000 000 tokens.
it is interesting  Roll Eyes . How do you assess these volumes?
Activity: 309
How many countries use NAU now? What are they? What is the difference between them? What does the TOTAL number of current mobile users in NAU initial launch markets exceed?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
In what countries will you launch the platform? Why did you chose them?
Activity: 266
Interesting project. Good luck.
Activity: 243
Hi guys! ))

Are you planing to visit any blockchain events in near future?
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
I've got a question, and I hope you can answer it. What if retailers who will place their offers on your platform won't activate them them when customer buys stuff from them that they saw in the offer. Can you track such stuff on the app, and how will you deal with them?

1. Customers themselves are interested in making retailers activate the redemption - they get points and level up from these redemptions, so they need them.

2. We stimulate retailers to activate redemptions, this influences their ratings and placement in search results.

3. Analyzing the dispersion rate, we can track such retailers and ban them from the system.

Thank you for your answer! Glad that CEO takes time to communicate with the community!
Activity: 141
Those. Do you listen to users if they ask for something to change or improve? fix bugs

Feedback from users should be the most important source for the upcoming changes for any product to my thinking.
Thank you for your feedback. I hope the project will be as expected. Have a good day!
Activity: 28
Those. Do you listen to users if they ask for something to change or improve? fix bugs

Feedback from users should be the most important source for the upcoming changes for any product to my thinking.
Hello! I like your idea, I’m thinking about investing into your project, BUT I want to see the product, or at least beta version.
Activity: 141
Clearly, let's look at practice on how much this will be useful. I hope, there will be only good impression, without obsession.
The project is very well thought out for you, so I think there will be no problems here either Smiley

Sure, practice will show everything. We also have a chance to tune something in case it doesn't work properly.
Pages:
Jump to: