Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN][PRESALE] Base Protocol: HOLD ONE TOKEN - HOLD ALL TOKENS | [BASE] 🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 3880 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
What solutions do you use in base protocol?
Activity: 75

What's the total supply of base?What do you think about this, do we need changes in this?

They should wait, base protocol is developing fast, so it will be amazing to provide new events for community, they should have good promotion to bring new investors.

Base protocol has amazing options to become the top blockchain platform,so I wish team will provide several updates for passive income.

Hi,what updates are you talking about?

I think staking can be good for token liquidity,so team can make it for the community
brand new
Activity: 0
What's the total supply of base?What do you think about this, do we need changes in this?
brand new

Base protocol has amazing options to become the top blockchain platform,so I wish team will provide several updates for passive income.

Hi,what updates are you talking about?
Activity: 33
Hello everyone, I'm curious to know if there will be round b after listing? Do you partner with any blockchain influencers?
Activity: 13

If crypto mcap raises and you stake your base you will have nice passive income
Activity: 70
Activity: 27

Good afternoon everybody,what options do you plan to add to base first?And do you plan to add liquidity pools?

There will be $320k in liquidity on Uniswap at launch.

And are they planning a cex listing now or not?
Activity: 42
I hope the team will start promoting the platform, this is necessary to attract new users to the base, and at the same time the liquidity of the token will increase.
Activity: 45

Hello guys,what token pairs will be available on uniswap?And how many tokens do you plan to provide for listing?What do you think about btc price? will it rise?

Hello, there will be $ 320,000 in liquidity when Uniswap is launched. It's hard to say, it may rise or fall.
Activity: 67
Hello guys,what token pairs will be available on uniswap?And how many tokens do you plan to provide for listing?What do you think about btc price? will it rise?
Activity: 47

Good afternoon everybody,what options do you plan to add to base first?And do you plan to add liquidity pools?

There will be $320k in liquidity on Uniswap at launch.
Activity: 101
What about cooperation with payment services?Do you plan to make it?Or you are going to create your own?
brand new

Base will change the way crypto thinks about index token n hedge token, perfect index token and a hedge token.
brand new
brand new

That will be good if team makes ama sessions more often,we should bring more users and investors to this platform

Hello, check this news https://t.me/baseannouncements/12
brand new

Do you cooperate with DuckDAO?Is it a good platform?

As I saw duckdao and base has good cooperations
Activity: 140

Do you cooperate with DuckDAO?Is it a good platform?

Yea,they're fortunate to have such experienced & committed supporters to ensure that Base Protocol reaches its true potential.
That will be good if team makes ama sessions more often,we should bring more users and investors to this platform
Pages:
Jump to: