Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN][PRESALE] Base Protocol: HOLD ONE TOKEN - HOLD ALL TOKENS | [BASE] 🚀🚀 - page 4. (Read 3880 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

What about base protocol advisors?Do you have any?And what blockchain influencers do you plan to cooperate with?

So far, they have been covered by Boxmining and Ivan on Tech, and hope to do more with them in the future. And yes, we will be doing more multi-influencer marketing this week and next.
brand new
Activity: 0
Do you cooperate with DuckDAO?Is it a good platform?
brand new

How long will it take to provide full platformWhat are you going to do?

Platform will be almost full functional after all sales rounds ends.Next step cascade system launch.
brand new
How long will it take to provide full platformWhat are you going to do?
Activity: 33

How long after listing on uniswap will the first rebase happen? I know it's every 24h, would that mean rebase 24h after the uniswap listing?

Rebase doesn't bound to the Uniswap listing. It will happen at least in 24h it is bound to the cryptocurrency marketcap.

So rebase isn't exactly every 24h?
Activity: 70
What about base protocol advisors?Do you have any?And what blockchain influencers do you plan to cooperate with?
Activity: 27

Hello everyone, I have a question, what trading opportunities are you planning to add to the base protocol?

You will be able to trade it on exchanges.
Activity: 42
How long has your project been in existence?
Hi,from beginning of 2020.You can also review their Github page.
Activity: 45
Do you plan to provide any bridges with blockchains?It will be good for promotion.
brand new

Where are you taking the data for the Market cap ? Coinmarketcap ?

They took it from a 6-9 different sources.That's help to avoid any data manipulations.

But is there a source we can check from, or do you guys have an oracle pulling data from sources of differences?
This is a very good question.
Activity: 67
Any chance of listing price increasing again to reflect the growth in crypto market cap?
They should think about it. They will let you guys know. These cryptocurrency markets have just gotten out of hand.
brand new
How long has your project been in existence?
Activity: 101
Any chance of listing price increasing again to reflect the growth in crypto market cap?
brand new

I think it will be nice if team makes short videos about base protocol

You should read through their medium. Not only is there important info about base, but also about defi in general
brand new

They took it from a 6-9 different sources.That's help to avoid any data manipulations.

But is there a source we can check from, or do you guys have an oracle pulling data from sources of differences?
brand new
I think it will be nice if team makes short videos about base protocol
Activity: 140
Hello everyone, I have a question, what trading opportunities are you planning to add to the base protocol?

How long after listing on uniswap will the first rebase happen? I know it's every 24h, would that mean rebase 24h after the uniswap listing?

Rebase doesn't bound to the Uniswap listing. It will happen at least in 24h it is bound to the cryptocurrency marketcap.
brand new
Pages:
Jump to: