Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN][PRESALE] Base Protocol: HOLD ONE TOKEN - HOLD ALL TOKENS | [BASE] 🚀🚀 - page 6. (Read 3880 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

Have the private sale tokens been release yet?

Not yet, but it seems that most people from the private sale token release will not sell and expected to stake on the vault, we can expect those big buys really soon
Activity: 101
Have the private sale tokens been release yet?
Activity: 75
When i withdraw from cascade will i received the liquidity that i initially provided?
Activity: 13
When is the exact time the presale tokens get released?
Activity: 42
2020 was a good year for Base,hope the next one will be the moon year!
Activity: 67

Hello,what is being done about the value pool rewards?

They say that they will fix it in the next update. It should have already been announced in the telegrams to the group.
Activity: 101

What kind of rewards are given for locking base in the vault? I assume similar to cascade?

Target's Eoy, so I'd guess more info will be released in the coming days!It's funny - when I see Eoy it still doesn't register that it refers to this week.
Activity: 75
What kind of rewards are given for locking base in the vault? I assume similar to cascade?
Activity: 13

This is token is good for investment if all investors hold strong

We just need to hold price above MC,hope we don’t get a major selloff before rebase
Activity: 42
This is token is good for investment if all investors hold strong
Activity: 40
What do you plan to do first after the New Year?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
Something strange with this Base tokens.

Got 49.004158262 BASE tokens 2 days ago, yesterday transferred all of them to gate.io and sold them. ERC20 wallet shows that I got 44.93816508 BASE Tokens. Strange, because that number 49.004158262 BASE I have copied from my wallet. Anyway, I have send all tokens I've got, and wallet shows that I still have 4,065993182 BASE, which is a difference between two numbers above. But when I enter BASE token on my wallet, its amount is shown as "BALANCE 3.725531768 BASE".

Totally confused...
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
Yesterday I have received 49.004158262 BASE tokens, but I did not participated in any airdrops (dont remember if there were any) or bounty. I remember I wanted to join twitter bounty campaign, but bounty managers negative trust made me change my decision. Now I receive ~$55 via multisender and did others. Thanks, but dont know for what activities I was rewarded...
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
The team is pushing heavy, market will respond soon, big bags waiting for pickup
Maybe it can be happing because base have been listed two more best exchange like mxc and gate. If team can improve there best development roadmap with promising then price will continue growing. If I will got cheap price then time to buy, maybe I should wait some time for it.
yes maybe you have to be a little patient to get the right moment to buy BASE tokens, but don't be surprised if the tokens you have will shrink, I don't know exactly what caused it to shrink but I experienced it
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
The team is pushing heavy, market will respond soon, big bags waiting for pickup
Maybe it can be happing because base have been listed two more best exchange like mxc and gate. If team can improve there best development roadmap with promising then price will continue growing. If I will got cheap price then time to buy, maybe I should wait some time for it.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
progress of Base Protocol has been seen at this time and now has many partners as well as base protocol prices which are slowly increasing on the other hand I also store BASE tokens in my wallet, then why do my tokens decrease without any ongoing transactions, I experience it only in BASE tokens
looks very strange and harms me
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
Guys, when will the exchange be? I know that tokens can be sold on decentralized exchanges but such a large commission turns me off.
It's also already listed on cex exchange, it was https://www.mxc.com/trade/easy#BASE_USDT. But for sure, listing on a large exchange will be their primary objective. In the telegram group, I saw no plans by the team to list it on more exchanges, but it might come as a surprise.
Activity: 882
Merit: 628
Guys, when will the exchange be? I know that tokens can be sold on decentralized exchanges but such a large commission turns me off.
Activity: 33

Will there be staking ever in the future?At least if we go negative then we can at least have a staking option.

There’s multiple ways to stake right now lmao.The Cascade has a 400% APY that goes x2 after 30 days and x3 after 60
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I've seen several YouTubers and posts saying that they're not supporting base anymore because it's too much of a high risk.
every project has risks. and every new project specially those doing presale, tokensale, IEO, ICO are even more riskier. so don't invest in them unless you are very sure about them. or you just want to invest and ready to loose your money in them.

They say that for stable positive rebases, you need to keep your stacks, not sell.
because when you sell their token's value drop. and when you and a lot more stake (means hodl) then their token's value increases. that is as simple as that.

Pages:
Jump to: