Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN][PRESALE] Base Protocol: HOLD ONE TOKEN - HOLD ALL TOKENS | [BASE] 🚀🚀 - page 5. (Read 3880 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
How long after listing on uniswap will the first rebase happen? I know it's every 24h, would that mean rebase 24h after the uniswap listing?
Activity: 42
I believe BASE is the future of crypto investing!
Activity: 67
Have a nice day, everyone, how are the successes of working on the team going, are there any changes?
Activity: 101

when can I see more information about your team ?

I was also interested in this question, I found out what was needed for myself, but when I asked this question in the group they answered that they would soon announce this.
brand new
Activity: 0

Base is soo undervalued right now that clones have bigger market cap than us

No doubt it's cool, you're right that Base is so underrated right now
brand new
The team is pushing heavy, market will respond soon, big bags waiting for pickup
brand new
When does the base price get locked in for the rebase? at what time? is it before the rebase or at the time of rebase?
brand new
I see base is planning on reaching out to institutional investors in q1 for adoption.. Can you elaborate on what type of institutional investors are looking into Base?
brand new
I think it will moon hard soon. Is it on track for a positive rebase today ?
How can I know my cascade ammount now, I just see rewards, but can I know how much Base and ether?
What's the website to claim the tokens from first rebase that were owed?

What about Base updates for this month?

They will make rewards much more predictable. Anyone who is staking in the Cascade, or plans to use it in the future should be sure to read
Activity: 75
What about Base updates for this month?

What should we wait for next year?

For everyone who is staking BASE, whether it be in Sushi or in the Cascade. You can now see the BASE and ETH amounts that you should have staked in the liquidity pool.

If the online people only start buying some Base instead of winging then we see a positive rebase.

Yeah if still have Eth most lose 90% their investment like meh no Eth left
What should we wait for next year?
If the online people only start buying some Base instead of winging then we see a positive rebase.
Activity: 75
Where can I find more information about the team's plans for 2021?
I advise you to just look and read on the website or in the telegram group, there you can find information about this
Where can I find more information about the team's plans for 2021?
Pages:
Jump to: