Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] BITNATION - page 8. (Read 31195 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
April 10, 2018, 03:51:03 PM
The project concept is very interesting. Whitepaper is clear and understandable.

i was surprised aswell ,how good  is write it  the whitepaper. i hope all the best for this project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 01:47:50 PM
Are you going to freeze team's tokens for a while? For how long? Several months or longer?
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 01:39:50 PM
The project concept is very interesting. Whitepaper is clear and understandable.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
April 10, 2018, 01:11:23 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
April 10, 2018, 11:34:41 AM
Why people still love to have tokens? Tokens are now getting bad reputation nowadays. Even the mother of all tokens Ethereum is plunging in its value.
Zye
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

now it is profitable to invest in the project. If you intend to do this, then the best time will be gone.

Thank you for your interest Rugeartreama!

The Public sale is live until the 25th of April (or until the hard-cap is reached!)
Activity: 322
April 09, 2018, 07:56:41 PM
Hi!
I've bought tokens some weeks ago but still did not received it to my ETH wallet.
How can I get it?
Thanks

Hi! Tokens will be transferred after the token sale.  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
April 09, 2018, 06:04:55 PM
The BitNation foundation was in 2014 and from that time, they really did a lot. Now, it’s the first company, who named itself as a first Internet Government based on blockchain technology, actually on Etherium smart contract technology. What that means? It’s not a secret, that Etherium technology provides maximum security and safety of the data, but what means an “Internet Government”? Let’s try to find it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ye22aupLyw&t=14s

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 03:40:59 PM
Is there actually a soft cap or do you have enough funds already secured to definitely make Bitnation happen?

Hey DrearyUrbanite, there's actually no soft cap. However, we do have a hard cap of
US$27.3 Million, total hard cap was $30 Million, but $2.7 Million sold in pre-sale in Q4 2017.

Ok that means we will definitely be able to use your service and hopefully see it grow over the coming years no matter how the token sale goes. That's cool! And I like the name Bitnation very much. Everyone involved with crypto gets an idea immediately of what that could be about.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 09:49:21 AM
Hi!
I've bought tokens some weeks ago but still did not received it to my ETH wallet.
How can I get it?
Thanks
Activity: 261
April 07, 2018, 06:23:48 PM
Dear Community,

We are excited to announce that the invite link is ready to get the Bitnation iOS App.

Download TestFlight and fill out the form to get an invite to download the app.

http://ios.bitnation.co
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 04:54:45 PM
BITNATION program is very innovative and unique even arguably amazing in my opinion here I think that it is like having a country that all controlled by technology blockchain which later happened decentralized government

Thanks stronger2, we appreciate the support.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyBitNation
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MyBitnation/
and Join our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/PangeaBitnation
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 08:39:15 AM
BITNATION program is very innovative and unique even arguably amazing in my opinion here I think that it is like having a country that all controlled by technology blockchain which later happened decentralized government
Activity: 126
April 05, 2018, 04:55:56 PM

this is an interesting project, looking from a road map, which I think is very neat and potentially   succeed in the future, I'm interested to see the progress of this thread, and not a bad idea to invest, may be a successful project

Thanks for the support!

If anyone is reading this and interested in checking out the roadmap here is a link right to it to make it easy Smiley.

ROADMAP: https://icobazaar.com/v2/bitnation/roadmap
Activity: 184
April 04, 2018, 09:45:36 PM
Hi everybody,

Sharing a link here for an article that shares the goals of Bitnation, it's a pretty interesting read and something you all should be interested in. Thank you!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/choose-your-own-country-bitnation-vincent-lionheart/?published=t
April 04, 2018, 08:58:55 PM
I wonder if this idea will develop.
it is rather non-standard.
and it is not known whether these documents will be recognized by countries of the world.

Agreements made on Bitnation are legally binding, already at least one document notarised on Bitnation's Public Notary (a company registration) has stood up in UK courts when disputed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 04, 2018, 09:55:26 AM
I wonder if this idea will develop.
it is rather non-standard.
and it is not known whether these documents will be recognized by countries of the world.
Activity: 216
April 04, 2018, 05:18:46 AM

I am interested in this project as well after reading the available information on page first. Total maximum supply also is promising if all the tokens get sold.

The total tokens supply available is 42 Billion, however only 14.28 Billion are available during the token sale.

What will happen to the tokens not intended for sale, and the unsold tokens will be burn?
Some ICOs do lock unsold tokens and some big tokens allocated in different purpose, I don't really like big supply project that the team has bigger supply to control.

Hello there, the unsold tokens will not be burnt.
The supply of PAT is capped at 42 Billion, 18% are pre-allocated to founders, core team members and early investors, 34% will be released as rewards for good governance on Pangea and 14% is reserved for future contributors.

The remaining 34% will be sold across the three phases of the token sale.

The sale of 34% of the tokens is spread over 3 phases - presale 2.7% (complete), ICO 7.3% (25th March), slow release 24% (1% p/m for 2 yrs).

I hope this answers your question.  Smiley
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
April 04, 2018, 01:56:09 AM

I am interested in this project as well after reading the available information on page first. Total maximum supply also is promising if all the tokens get sold.

The total tokens supply available is 42 Billion, however only 14.28 Billion are available during the token sale.

What will happen to the tokens not intended for sale, and the unsold tokens will be burn?
Some ICOs do lock unsold tokens and some big tokens allocated in different purpose, I don't really like big supply project that the team has bigger supply to control.
April 04, 2018, 12:45:19 AM

Pages:
Jump to: