Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] BITNATION - page 7. (Read 31195 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 08:30:08 PM
The Bitnation.co platform is developing a revolutionary shift in paradigm that has the potential of shaking the very core of global government as we know it. Cool

It will raise some questions if more and more start using it as a lot of processes are probably a lot simpler than in our real world. Having parallel systems that offer alternatives is always good.

As more people use decentralized governance, then legacy systems will need to evolve to compete. We expect to see a rapid evolution in governance in the future like Bitcoin adoption causes the financial infrastructure to change.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
April 16, 2018, 03:18:09 PM
The Bitnation.co platform is developing a revolutionary shift in paradigm that has the potential of shaking the very core of global government as we know it. Cool

It will raise some questions if more and more start using it as a lot of processes are probably a lot simpler than in our real world. Having parallel systems that offer alternatives is always good.
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
April 16, 2018, 11:29:52 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 08:02:48 AM
The project concept is very interesting. Whitepaper is clear and understandable.

i was surprised aswell ,how good  is write it  the whitepaper. i hope all the best for this project.
And I was also surprise why we are not making a good amount of collection, this project deserves a bigger contribution.
Until now, as I checked, the total collection is less than 1K eth, it deserves more by now.

I imagine they would have collected tens of thousands of ETH if they held their sale last year around summer.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 04:57:39 PM
I don't know why but the white paper link doesn't work. Undecided I need to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly

Hi, within the website: https://tse.bitnation.co/, you will see the options whitepaper, litepaper and translations.
Click the whitepaper and it will be downloaded.
April 14, 2018, 08:36:51 PM
Dear community members,

Sharing with you a review of Bitnation, check it out  Wink

Part 1: The Wonderful Holacratic World: https://medium.com/@100xicos/bitnation-review-part-1-the-wonderful-holacratic-world-943875cb7df7

Part 2: The Team & Advisors: https://medium.com/@100xicos/bitnation-review-part-2-the-team-advisors-e5130c49560e
Activity: 29
April 13, 2018, 05:04:35 PM
The word freedom was associated with the less of borders. People wanna be free and have as many possibilities and chances as they can get. Bitnation is comes like a glove for this idea, and even more, takes the idea and use it to create a better world over the next years.

Thank you for the support. We appreciate it.

Please join us on Telegram: https://t.me/PangeaBitnation
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyBitNation
Like us onFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/MyBitnation/
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
April 13, 2018, 02:27:59 PM
The word freedom was associated with the less of borders. People wanna be free and have as many possibilities and chances as they can get. Bitnation is comes like a glove for this idea, and even more, takes the idea and use it to create a better world over the next years.
Activity: 126
April 12, 2018, 01:23:44 PM
hello!
When the ICO start and end?
presale is avaliable?
am can not find this information Huh

Hi there, We are presently in the main sale stage. This will run until April 25th Smiley
Activity: 252
April 12, 2018, 11:00:47 AM
hello!
When the ICO start and end?
presale is avaliable?
am can not find this information Huh
Activity: 70
April 12, 2018, 09:04:57 AM
The commendable work being done by all the members, I am happy that I am part of this project. Crypto is the beautiful initiative in the world.
Activity: 216
April 12, 2018, 08:32:05 AM
The project concept is very interesting. Whitepaper is clear and understandable.

i was surprised aswell ,how good  is write it  the whitepaper. i hope all the best for this project.
And I was also surprise why we are not making a good amount of collection, this project deserves a bigger contribution.
Until now, as I checked, the total collection is less than 1K eth, it deserves more by now.
Undoubtedly, it deserves more, maybe just information about the project has not yet intensely spread
Thanks a lot for the support everyone. Smiley
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 05:06:17 AM

Undoubtedly, it deserves more, maybe just information about the project has not yet intensely spread
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 11:48:24 AM
When will the bitnation public sale start ?

Hello Triclinic21, our public sale is live!!

Public sale will be live until 25.04.2018 or When hard cap is reached. Smiley
There is still time to be involved with this project and I hope that in the remaining time the public sale more and more investors who join in this project so that the sale of tokens can be a hard cap.
April 11, 2018, 07:54:54 AM
Are you going to freeze team's tokens for a while? For how long? Several months or longer?

Hi Nowar, team's tokens has a one year vesting period. Smiley
April 11, 2018, 04:56:38 AM

Hello Triclinic21, our public sale is live!!

Public sale will be live until 25.04.2018 or When hard cap is reached. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 04:48:42 AM
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
April 11, 2018, 02:51:26 AM

April 10, 2018, 08:07:21 PM

Thank you! We appreciate it!  Smiley
Activity: 152
April 10, 2018, 04:20:27 PM
Are you going to freeze team's tokens for a while? For how long? Several months or longer?

Hey Nowar,
Yes, There is a lockup period of 50% of the tokens for a year for founders and early contributors.
Pages:
Jump to: