Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] BITNATION - page 3. (Read 31195 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
June 26, 2018, 06:22:03 AM
Looking at the Whitepaper, it seems that Pangea Jurisdiction is a big project. There must be a great team with a strong experience and background. The founder of Bitnation is Susanne Tarkowski Tempelho. As the founder, she holds the position of the CEO of Bitnation. Before she found Bitnation, she worked in many frontiers in cultural, governance, and politics field as a contractor. Since 2011 she has been a crypto enthusiast.
Therefore it's a really good time to accumulate now.
It has dump so much because of the bitcoin's dump and the volume is low because until now we are not yet listed in coinmarketcap.
People who dump will regret when it will start to accumulate volume and the price will be trading at the ICO rate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
June 22, 2018, 05:44:47 AM
Looking at the Whitepaper, it seems that Pangea Jurisdiction is a big project. There must be a great team with a strong experience and background. The founder of Bitnation is Susanne Tarkowski Tempelho. As the founder, she holds the position of the CEO of Bitnation. Before she found Bitnation, she worked in many frontiers in cultural, governance, and politics field as a contractor. Since 2011 she has been a crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 12:04:07 PM
The commendable work being done by all the members, I am happy that I am part of this project. Crypto is the beautiful initiative in the world.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
June 13, 2018, 07:47:57 AM
The project itself looks promising, but given the situation on the market, I have a question: how do you plan to provide or protect the price of your token after they go to the crypto exchange?

Good question,  the total supply is too large. I begin to regret this ICO invest.
It's not about the supply IMO, maybe you will not see it's profitable now because bitcoin price is down and everything is affected.
Soon, once price will start to rise, altcoins will follow and I am sure XPAT will also recover it's ICO price and there is a chance it will increase as well.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 03:44:38 AM
The Pangea Jurisdiction is a very thoughtful system, I like it, it's a step forward in justice.
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 03:36:56 AM
The project itself looks promising, but given the situation on the market, I have a question: how do you plan to provide or protect the price of your token after they go to the crypto exchange?

Good question,  the total supply is too large. I begin to regret this ICO invest.
Activity: 214
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 09:45:22 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
June 11, 2018, 08:03:16 AM
the price holds well for such a project and such large bounty program payments
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 06:10:21 AM
It can trade in bancor now, but the price is very low, about 15% of the offering price.

Worst news because of I invested some ETH in it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
June 06, 2018, 04:06:28 PM
what are the plans of the team for further development, and are negotiations going on with a new exchange?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
June 03, 2018, 02:47:57 PM
Since the beginning of its development in July 2014, platform developers have implemented functionality for issuing marriage certificates, birth certificates, assigning a refugee identification number, created World Citizenship, the Constitution of DBVN and much more. A lot of work has already been done!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
May 29, 2018, 07:16:34 PM
Hello dev, How many total token supply and token circulation after ico end? and will the unsold token be burn? and where is the market for bitnation right now?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
May 29, 2018, 05:13:48 PM
Bitnation is undervalued for now and i think if they will hit exchanges there will be a big dump especially those bounty hunters has a large share of tokens

so what. let unters go out. until bounty hunters will not sell tokens, atleast those of them who want, there always wil be a treat of dump. it is 1st.
2nd: you. Sr.member. seriously stil think that 1% will beat another 99% sold tokens? Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 11:00:21 PM

Jeronimo78,

Once PAT are exchange listed their price will be based upon supply and demand like any other asset; so demand for PAT, which will be driven by demand for services and trade on Pangea, is ultimately what will influence the token price.

How can the average Joe actually contribute to foster utility on the platform? By using it and spreading the word or are there other ways? Can someone become a Bitnation lawyer? Does Bitnation acknowledge education? Could someone offer an educational degree program on Bitnation?

Hello there, Bitnation does acknowledge education.
 Lawyers can offer services to their members their Nation and this means that a free market for governance services is possible.

That means it is up to the nation members to confirm that a lawyer doesn't only pretend to be a lawyer, but is in fact one? Or could they even decide to acknowledge someone as a lawyer although that person doesn't hold a degree? Is it all up to the people?

This is from the whitepaper,

Market for Freelance Arbitrators, Smart Contracts and Laws: Anyone can sign up as an arbitrator on Pangea and offer arbitration and mediation services. You could be a Wall Street lawyer offering to arbitrate complex mergers and acquisitions cases or a car motor dealer offering to resolve second hand car sales disputes. Each arbitrator sets their own fee rate and availability, and describes their experience and expertise, and the code of laws and jurisdictions they know. Citizens entering into contracts can choose arbitrators based on price, reputation and expertise.

Whitepaper page 8: https://tse.bitnation.co/documents/

Here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL4eM9JyL08

Ok, but the contracts have to be more detailed than in real life maybe, couldn't that be the case? For example in real life as of now, you know that courts will take care of punishing someone for violating a contract according to criminal justice. So to say you have two spheres now which is criminal justice and civil justice. In Pangea it feels more like you only have the civil justice. Does that make sense what I say? Do you know what I mean?

If, theoretically, a contract is only made via a nation on Pangea, could someone be sent to jail for violating a contract based on Pangea? It's not like a person would go voluntarily, someone has to make a ruling for that. Would a judiciary fully acknowledge those contracts? I hope it makes sense what I ask.

That's a very interesting point, DrearyUrbanite. I do want to point out that most courts can punish someone for a breach of contract which is something that Bitnation citizens will have, so technically speaking the contract would be enforceable. And unlike usual nations, the nations in Bitnation will be made of people who want to be part of a bigger movement and they voluntarily join said nations, it would seem to be in their best interest to follow the smart contracts that they have previously agreed to.

If voluntarism was a solution to a lot of problems, it would be much more pervasive than it is today. The problem is that voluntarism often turned out to be a very limited concept in terms of achievement of common goals.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
May 26, 2018, 01:10:05 PM
Bitnation is undervalued for now and i think if they will hit exchanges there will be a big dump especially those bounty hunters has a large share of tokens
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 09:29:27 PM
This is the long term hodl kind of ICO... Invest if you believe in the project because if/when it succeeds it will be a fair deal you were getting.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
May 25, 2018, 04:04:51 PM
in telegram chat someone of team promissed exchange in weekend or earlier next week. is that true?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 09:39:10 AM
Guys message me if you have problem about Bitnation bounty. We will act together if they do not solve our problem.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 19, 2018, 04:35:32 PM
How to understand the expression "Any member can create their own DVBN-nations or join existing ones, write laws and constitution from scratch or use existing ones"? Does it mean that each participant is allowed act at his own discretion? In general, I hope that the bulk of such contradictions will be unpack for ordinary users.
Pages:
Jump to: