Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 100. (Read 64354 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Pareto doesn't just work in the financial sector and creates its own network
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
a similar project has already had to be in ICO
why do you think so?
because the projects aimed at the development and improvement of crypto currencies very useful
  I agree if ICO is directly linked to the cryptocurrency you need to do projects aimed at its development
well, I don't think she need a big push for development and the ICO will help
why?
cryptocurrency grew in value even without ICO
and what?
rather, cryptocurrency gives impetus to the development of ICO and not Vice versa
if viewed this way then of course you are right
but I can't help noting that the ICO in the financial sector required
Activity: 644
why do you think so?
because the projects aimed at the development and improvement of crypto currencies very useful
  I agree if ICO is directly linked to the cryptocurrency you need to do projects aimed at its development
why?
and what?
rather, cryptocurrency gives impetus to the development of ICO and not Vice versa
if viewed this way then of course you are right
why do you think so?
why?
and what?
why do you think so?
why?
and what?
why do you think so?
why?
why do you think so?
why?
why do you think so?
why do you think so?
why do you think so?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
why do you think so?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I am really glad to see, project like that, basing on the one the main ideas of blockchain - anonymity. I'm sure, you guys, going to have a success
I'm not really sure, I get it correctly, but what do you mean by you anonymity on this project

Not sure what you guys think or believe, but anonymity is extremely hard to achieve via blockchain. There are professional companies analyzing every single step for cryptocurrency users so don't expect technology to protect your privacy for now. You have to take steps to improve your own privacy.
Activity: 560
Considering the picture under your posts, I think, you know that better than me
There is actually some reason we are using that in our project, but here I just don't really understand that
That's probably because of the simple economic: all the process are basing on the supply and demand, and the simplest representation of that is person-to-person selling
Okay. I thought is because of the most easy and safe way for the transaction
Or because of that. As you may see, blockchain really effects on the economic
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
There is actually some reason we are using that in our project, but here I just don't really understand that
That's probably because of the simple economic: all the process are basing on the supply and demand, and the simplest representation of that is person-to-person selling
Okay. I thought is because of the most easy and safe way for the transaction
I am really glad to see, project like that, basing on the one the main ideas of blockchain - anonymity. I'm sure, you guys, going to have a success
I'm not really sure, I get it correctly, but what do you mean by you anonymity on this project
Well, any blockade gives complete anonymity and does not allow to track a person
You really think there is any sort of the complete anonymity in twenty first century?
I was actually asking about the project itself. As i got this, it's actually posing itself as a platform for the economic researches
That's simple. For the observing the process using anonymity you need more anonymity
Uhm. Okay, I got this, but why exactly P2P process?
It has more flexibility in many cases
Like what?
Well, any blockade gives complete anonymity and does not allow to track a person
You really think there is any sort of the complete anonymity in twenty first century?
I was actually asking about the project itself. As i got this, it's actually posing itself as a platform for the economic researches
That's simple. For the observing the process using anonymity you need more anonymity
Uhm. Okay, I got this, but why exactly P2P process?
It has more flexibility in many cases
Pages:
Jump to: