Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 101. (Read 64354 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I am really glad to see, project like that, basing on the one the main ideas of blockchain - anonymity. I'm sure, you guys, going to have a success
I'm not really sure, I get it correctly, but what do you mean by you anonymity on this project
Well, any blockade gives complete anonymity and does not allow to track a person
You really think there is any sort of the complete anonymity in twenty first century?
I was actually asking about the project itself. As i got this, it's actually posing itself as a platform for the economic researches
That's simple. For the observing the process using anonymity you need more anonymity
Uhm. Okay, I got this, but why exactly P2P process?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I am really glad to see, project like that, basing on the one the main ideas of blockchain - anonymity. I'm sure, you guys, going to have a success
I'm not really sure, I get it correctly, but what do you mean by you anonymity on this project
Well, any blockade gives complete anonymity and does not allow to track a person
You really think there is any sort of the complete anonymity in twenty first century?
I was actually asking about the project itself. As i got this, it's actually posing itself as a platform for the economic researches
That's simple. For the observing the process using anonymity you need more anonymity
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
in any case, blockchain does not allow you to find a very long time
Tor 21st Century
for good at all can not be tracked)
Activity: 336
in any case, blockchain does not allow you to find a very long time
Tor 21st Century
are you serious ?
as it is possible not to know)
I also really hope so
completely agree anonymity on the Internet in our time is very important
I hope they will not give up the idea and will continue to develop it
I also really hope so
completely agree anonymity on the Internet in our time is very important
I also really hope so
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Tell me please
why this forum is needed for this project
every major crypto project has to be listed here...the main crypto community is on this forum..as a dev you WANT your project to be listed here

What is this guy even asking? A senior account and he asks why a project can be found on bitcointalk? :d "ok"....
Activity: 224
Tell me please
why this forum is needed for this project
every major crypto project has to be listed here...the main crypto community is on this forum..as a dev you WANT your project to be listed here
Activity: 490
Will the project work in China?

Of course not! In China, everything that is connected with the crypto currency is strictly prohibited
Activity: 392

By the way, I think that the project can work in China, but only as a social network, without the possibility of monetization
Activity: 476
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Are there any assumptions, what will be the price of the tokens of this project?

Much depends on the course of the campaign to raise funds. I think, as a result, everything will become clear
Activity: 434
Are there any assumptions, what will be the price of the tokens of this project?

Too much uncertainty. The crypto-currency market fluctuates too much, it is difficult to predict
Pages:
Jump to: