Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 121. (Read 64354 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
impressive presence of feedback it is very convenient that I can quickly get the answer to any question
if they are in contact with Forbes and did not answer the questions of interested that would be really weird
I think this is a good indicator, and so do have to do all
it is difficult to operate the reverse when the flow of clients and commentators as big as here
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
impressive presence of feedback it is very convenient that I can quickly get the answer to any question
if they are in contact with Forbes and did not answer the questions of interested that would be really weird
I think this is a good indicator, and so do have to do all
design and brought the social network but the truth is not enough telegram to the bounty
the chart is very cool and useful thing I like when work is so detailed and clearly shows
don't like when developers are doing a great the main branch and above the bounty do not try
disgusting of course a clear sign of a skam
this  applies to Pareto?
of course not proved that it is not skam
Yes, I'm talking about the bounty haha
well, I think that specifically in this project, a good bounty
Yes I think so too, very convenient
design and brought the social network but the truth is not enough telegram to the bounty
the chart is very cool and useful thing I like when work is so detailed and clearly shows
don't like when developers are doing a great the main branch and above the bounty do not try
this  applies to Pareto?
well, I think that specifically in this project, a good bounty
Activity: 644
this  applies to Pareto?
this  applies to Pareto?
this applies to Pareto?
the video on YouTube is pretty good to see that the creators have tried over its execution
Yes I agree very nice, I also liked
I highlight the fact that the entire project is made in the same style and white paper and website and a video that emphasizes the brand
it seems to me like running all the ICO
possibly but here how it stands out
can't highlight, of course, but I will say that a good design and careful attention
agree with user who said that every ICO is trying to do everything at your own design
of course because the design is the basis of the project as well as the website white paper team and the idea
why do you attach such great importance?
because it affects investor perceptions nicer to interact with that which is beautiful and modern, right?
as an investor I certainly will pay attention to it but I will not say that it will be the main factor by which I decide I want to invest or not
what will be the key for you for example?
I can say that mainly chosen for investment projects given the team and the quality of the information provided
quality white paper most important to me, I especially pay attention to whether it is translated into other languages or not which is rare
Activity: 490
the video on YouTube is pretty good to see that the creators have tried over its execution
I highlight the fact that the entire project is made in the same style and white paper and website and a video that emphasizes the brand
can't highlight, of course, but I will say that a good design and careful attention
agree with user who said that every ICO is trying to do everything at your own design
of course because the design is the basis of the project as well as the website white paper team and the idea
because it affects investor perceptions nicer to interact with that which is beautiful and modern, right?
as an investor I certainly will pay attention to it but I will not say that it will be the main factor by which I decide I want to invest or not
I can say that mainly chosen for investment projects given the team and the quality of the information provided
Activity: 490
Jump to: