Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 124. (Read 64354 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I certainly saw the prospect of this project but did not pay attention to the fact that they work with Forbes
Yes it certainly is cool
Yes, it surprises me and even when you meet such good projects is a rarity
can't disagree with you about the fact that good projects it is rare ahah and pareto I approve
the fact that the ICO interacts with media and real media indicates that the project is serious
well, it seems to be clear was from the only minus for me project is the lack of white paper in other languages
well,I think that they will still be working on that in the future there will be many languages in which translated as a white paper
of course, if the project aims at such a great prospect and is already working with Forbes ahaha
not only interaction with the media affects the quality of the project
what else on your opinion?
in General, a large number of factors affect the work of the ICO
what exactly?
for example, the number of people attracted by the quality of the bounty of the company and interaction with social networks
hmm what else? agree with it
I think I said the most basic requirements to the quality of ICO in its opinion
what about the web site?
what are you specifically interested in?
it is important for you?
of course yes Grin
Activity: 700
I certainly saw the prospect of this project but did not pay attention to the fact that they work with Forbes
Yes it certainly is cool
can't disagree with you about the fact that good projects it is rare ahah and pareto I approve
the fact that the ICO interacts with media and real media indicates that the project is serious
well, it seems to be clear was from the only minus for me project is the lack of white paper in other languages
well,I think that they will still be working on that in the future there will be many languages in which translated as a white paper
of course, if the project aims at such a great prospect and is already working with Forbes ahaha
what exactly?
for example, the number of people attracted by the quality of the bounty of the company and interaction with social networks
what about the web site?
it is important for you?
Yes it certainly is cool
what exactly?
what about the web site?
Yes it certainly is cool
what exactly?
what about the web site?
Yes it certainly is cool
what exactly?
Yes it certainly is cool
what exactly?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Yes it certainly is cool
what exactly?
Yes it certainly is cool
what exactly?
Yes it certainly is cool
Yes it certainly is cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
any bounty campaign or airdrop sir?
Yes it certainly is cool
Jump to: