Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 122. (Read 64354 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
the video on YouTube is pretty good to see that the creators have tried over its execution
Yes I agree very nice, I also liked
I highlight the fact that the entire project is made in the same style and white paper and website and a video that emphasizes the brand
it seems to me like running all the ICO
possibly but here how it stands out
can't highlight, of course, but I will say that a good design and careful attention
agree with user who said that every ICO is trying to do everything at your own design
of course because the design is the basis of the project as well as the website white paper team and the idea
why do you attach such great importance?
because it affects investor perceptions nicer to interact with that which is beautiful and modern, right?
as an investor I certainly will pay attention to it but I will not say that it will be the main factor by which I decide I want to invest or not
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
What is the cap for this sale?
Activity: 700
the video on YouTube is pretty good to see that the creators have tried over its execution
I highlight the fact that the entire project is made in the same style and white paper and website and a video that emphasizes the brand
can't highlight, of course, but I will say that a good design and careful attention
agree with user who said that every ICO is trying to do everything at your own design
of course because the design is the basis of the project as well as the website white paper team and the idea
because it affects investor perceptions nicer to interact with that which is beautiful and modern, right?
Activity: 490
Activity: 644
there are no Russian hhmmm
  what confuses you?
mostly I meet ICO with a large number of Russians in the team or purely Russian
and conversely, I often meet ICO without Russian ahah
it's weird because Russia has occupied a very significant place in this market
well, maybe you're right and I'm not surprised that it did exactly what they are ahah
lol why?
because they are really smart guys and if we consider their ICO it is unlikely that they do it badly
pareto made a good project no matter what nationality the team and I think that in General, nationality is not  plays a role in this matter
interesting opinions of course, I believe that on the technical side to this project is not to find fault
  what confuses you?
well, maybe you're right and I'm not surprised that it did exactly what they are ahah
lol why?
because they are really smart guys and if we consider their ICO it is unlikely that they do it badly
pareto made a good project no matter what nationality the team and I think that in General, nationality is not ingret role in this matter
  what confuses you?
lol why?
  what confuses you?
lol why?
  what confuses you?
  what confuses you?
  what confuses you?