Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 125. (Read 64354 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I certainly saw the prospect of this project but did not pay attention to the fact that they work with Forbes
Yes it certainly is cool
Yes, it surprises me and even when you meet such good projects is a rarity
can't disagree with you about the fact that good projects it is rare ahah and pareto I approve
the fact that the ICO interacts with media and real media indicates that the project is serious
well, it seems to be clear was from the only minus for me project is the lack of white paper in other languages
well,I think that they will still be working on that in the future there will be many languages in which translated as a white paper
of course, if the project aims at such a great prospect and is already working with Forbes ahaha
Activity: 644
I certainly saw the prospect of this project but did not pay attention to the fact that they work with Forbes
Yes it certainly is cool
can't disagree with you about the fact that good projects it is rare ahah and pareto I approve
the fact that the ICO interacts with media and real media indicates that the project is serious
well, it seems to be clear was from the only minus for me project is the lack of white paper in other languages
well,I think that they will still be working on that in the future there will be many languages in which translated as a white paper
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Yes it certainly is cool
Yes it certainly is cool
Yes it certainly is cool
Yes it certainly is cool
Yes it certainly is cool
presale lasts so long wow
what unusial in this?
I usually just stumble upon projects and see what the pre-sale ends in a few days
well, just maybe you later found the project
well, I don't think so, I believe that pareto's just sprained my presale
what negative in this?
I do not see anything negative just surprised me this fact
it 's real normal time
what unusial in this?
I usually just stumble upon projects and see what the pre-sale ends in a few days
what negative in this?
I do not see anything negative just surprised me this fact
what unusial in this?
what negative in this?
what unusial in this?
what unusial in this?
what unusial in this?
why you haven't white paper on the other language?
agree with you it's serious problem
I do not understand how to understand this investors with poor knowledge of the English language
in fact, this problem is solved and I think the main point you can understand through interpreters
so this is the basic and detail through the interpreter did not understand
and they needed at all?
I think that in order to invest your money, you need to fully study the project and to know more about him
you may be right but I don't understand why you need to study in detail the project
why you haven't white paper on the other language?
agree with you it's serious problem
I do not understand how to understand this investors with poor knowledge of the English language
in fact, this problem is solved and I think the main point you can understand through interpreters
so this is the basic and detail through the interpreter did not understand
and they needed at all?
I think that in order to invest your money, you need to fully study the project and to know more about him
Jump to: