Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 133. (Read 64354 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hmm. Site still hasnt several localizations!
That isnt cool!
But what's the point, if whitepaper is still available only in English?

The white paper is being translated by Morningside Translations into Japanese, Chinese Traditional + Simplified, and Korean, this should be available in 7 business days, but it is based on their speed

Our bounty program for additional translations will be open in a few days
Its sounds good. But will there be other European languages?
Yes, I agree, Google translator does not translate perfectly, but can pass the basic idea of the text fairly well. Translation algorithms will be improved all the time, so it seems to me you did not even try
To be honest, I have no problems with English. But I have friends who, dont look at foreign projects, because of the language barrier
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
That isnt cool!

The white paper is being translated by Morningside Translations into Japanese, Chinese Traditional + Simplified, and Korean, this should be available in 7 business days, but it is based on their speed

Yes, I agree, Google translator does not translate perfectly, but can pass the basic idea of the text fairly well. Translation algorithms will be improved all the time, so it seems to me you did not even try
That isnt cool!

That isnt cool!
So what? I dont think this is a problem to add localization. If I do not know the English language, then how should I familiarize myself with the project?
Firstly, dont know in English and get involved in investment projects ... LOL
Secondly, i think translations of whitepaper on other languages will appear, do not worry.
In addition, there is always a google translator.
Yes, it might make sense to wait for the translation.
But to use Google translator, are you serious? Oh well, he will not be able to convey the main idea of the project, no way.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
That isnt cool!

That isnt cool!
So what? I dont think this is a problem to add localization. If I do not know the English language, then how should I familiarize myself with the project?
Firstly, dont know in English and get involved in investment projects ... LOL
Secondly, i think translations of whitepaper on other languages will appear, do not worry.
In addition, there is always a google translator.
I looked at your project and i dont think that this project will be really successful.  Sad
This is strong statement. Why do you think so?
Cos i think the project is too complicated for the average user. Too complex description, I dont fully understand what exactly it does

This video is our quicker explanation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6MFoSQkT7U
That isnt cool!
That isnt cool!
That isnt cool!
I looked at your project and i dont think that this project will be really successful.  Sad
Cos i think the project is too complicated for the average user. Too complex description, I dont fully understand what exactly it does
LOL Cheesy And this is the whole reason? This project is aimed at people who understand this. Try to understand or you can invest in any other that you like, what's the problem? =)
Well, I thought it was in the interest of developers to attract as many users as possible to the project, did not they?
And this means that the goal and tasks of the project should be explained as simply and easily as possible.
I dont think that the project is described badly, I understand everything. Apparently it's just not yours and you should look for another goal for your investments
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
LOL Cheesy And this is the whole reason? This project is aimed at people who understand this. Try to understand or you can invest in any other that you like, what's the problem? =)
Well, I thought it was in the interest of developers to attract as many users as possible to the project, did not they?
And this means that the goal and tasks of the project should be explained as simply and easily as possible.
Where is the information about the developers. Why are they hiding?

they're working

what would you like to know?
General information. Who are they . What they did before. Are there other successful projects.

This will help you get to know the founders a little bit

https://vimeo.com/240430490

there will be more interviews, and press releases which will help paint a more complete picture

Sorry to ask again, but will there be a Bounty Thread coming soon?

yes, soon
Activity: 28

they're working

what would you like to know?
General information. Who are they . What they did before. Are there other successful projects.
Activity: 28
They dont hiding. Look at Brochure
A. Did not know that there is a brochure. Thx
Jump to: